Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JDo777

Funniest thing in the latest vlog “we’re gonna have to reduce our portion sizes even more”...even more than what? The only reductions she knows about is buying 2kg blocks of cheese from the reduced section in the supermarket, talking of which how is her lactose intolerance these days? Mysteriously disappeared? Perhaps it was a love of such high fat foods which necessitated her gall bladder removal in her 20’s? Just a theory...

Reactions: 11

Spinidge

VIP Member
Wow she's in a right mood today isn't she?! No wonder after that tragic offering she put up last night! Why does she act like a 8 year old child in 1987? Wow we're having a disco (sat down) with silly glasses and a blow up guitar! It was just her fake laughing in between saying 'oh my god' and Charlie's gaffawing like Blakey from Off the Buses! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
I’m almost starting to feel a teeny bit sorry for her, she’s clearly got unaddressed issues, tells lie after lie to try to kid herself and her unfortunate subscribers, she’s obviously as lonely as said subscribers who pander to her in the comments, she cannot recognise how lucky she is, is unfulfilled and has an elevated grandiose view of herself all of which point to some kind of mental health issue. She’s so young to have had gallbladder issues and If she carries on as she is she’ll be adding diabetes and high blood pressure to the list of ailments and these won’t be the imaginary ones she thinks she has such as IBS, which if it exists could be sorted by eating at least 5 portions of fruit/veg a day, 3 low fat, unprocessed meals in a portion size in relation to her lifestyle and calorific output, all easier said than done I know. PS I never thought I’d be writing a comment of this ilk!
I kinda get where you're coming from but you have to start by helping yourself!
If I had IBS and knew what foods affected me, I would do whatever it took to avoid it! Yes, its difficult and I'm not saying I wouldn't have relapses occasionally (we are only human) but she just absolutely abuses her body.
Sitting there the other evening stuffing her face with a donut and gulping down her cup of tea (we really don't need to see that) and then the next night explaining that she's not been following calorie counting...I mean, really, does she think we are all stupid!?
Add into the mix, making money off the back of it.

There are other people to feel sorry for at the moment, people who really are in sad situations due to a life threatening virus, people who are mourning the loss of loved ones and others who fear for loved ones, people working in front line jobs everyday to look after the sick (while she slags off people that are just doing their shopping) and what is she doing, eating herself into oblivion and blaming it on a virus!

I get it. I know some people get anxious and eat their emotions. But she has done this for 5 years. Don't blame what is happening now on your over eating, you are just greedy. Always.

P.S. You may have noticed, I don't have time for people who don't help themselves!

Last edited:

lexiloo

VIP Member
Please tell me he didn’t seriously take on a second job while she does a measly 4 hours a day? 😵 the lazy huffer will need to up her hours now if Charlie Bean can’t work - surprised she’s not had a melt down yet because they can’t do 10 food shops a week
yep he did, she was only working part time like she does now and he took a second job to pay for the wedding, he was in from work then back out for most of the evening

• Wow
  • Sad
Speechless! She is the absolute pits, she really is!
She works 4 hours a day, what would she know?
She forgets she’s been shopping in Home Bargains and other shops and is a consumer too!
Plus she takes back random food because SHE made a mistake and she sent Charlie in to kick off at the staff over a pizza was it or something?

monga

VIP Member
  • Haha

justhavinganosie

Chatty Member
Lol can’t believe she put pics up of Charlie with his mates! I hope they are OK with her doing that. He looks like he had a great time lol

Charlie bean looks like the young version of Harold Shipman

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
She’s moaning she got the wrong mince going to take it back so asda now has to bin that she really angers me yet she doesn’t give a flying f**k the amount of crap she shovels in her gob I mean Jane get a grip pukka pies, kfc, pizzas, crisps, shit load of chocolate then the bean says he will go to Burger King for lunch on Saturday yet she is soo annoyed guys she got the wrong mince 😡 her and bean need to get back on a plan that works cause calorie counting definitely isn’t working for them for one their obsessed with food, their far to greedy. She’s so childish doing her bloody subway pish and someone commented they found her hilarious they must be about 6yr old but then she mothers charlieeee, bloody weird. Then puts a link for a referral to that cash back thing cause she gets £7.50 per referral I done my snooping and not through her her link 🤣🤣

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
I noticed the other day her face looked really massive but I had to compare these pics these are both lives so it’s the true janeychins and not filtered but these are a month apart and wow what a difference. What the hell will she be like this time next month specially when she sits scoffing all that cheese cause there’s no way she will freeze that, so much she can’t eat normal cheese she talks so much pish 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
She said they still sat on watching (weirdos)but the couple just casually drove away..
The couple who were engaging in 'rumpy pumpy' (thanks Jane) were that weirded out by the Gammons that they drove off. They probably thought the sight of that carry on with an egg sarnie is putting us right off.
Also, who calls it 'courting' apart from nannas?

Lecturing on panic buying? Hmmh Do you remember the time Jane asked what to donate to a food bank and then we see no evidence or mention of it? I bet she will mention it now though! Hi Jane 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
She was so full of herself on the live, did I hear her say she only out her lashes on because Charlie was going out?! She said something along the lines of wanting him to come home to her looking nice, talk about insecure 🤣
She'll be zooming to whatever venue he's at as soon as she's clicked that camera off..she'll park opposite and crouch down waiting on him coming out she's that insecure ..why else would she go to the bother of putting lashes etc on at this time of night...Had a look on that girls page her meals and calories are a lot more believable than chins,there certainly no double burgers that you couldn't get your jaws round ,coated in big mac sauce plus tons of wedges for 400 cals that's for sure..and she's lost 3 and a half stone...how she kept a straight face listening to the porky pinocchio I'll never know..

• Heart

Yashlions

VIP Member
Imagine being out your nut after a night out with mates and trunchbull in a stained nightie turns up with her fake uggs and tight salmon bobbly coat eating a box of quorn nuggets and Kit Kat’s takes you home ! Ere no ta 😂

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
She's not going to keep going on about calorie counting and weight loss but she talked about how fresh flowers cheer her up and then goes back to the weight loss. Fantasy weight loss, putting some shape wear over your belly doesn't count Jane!

Good to have you back Emperortooco!! 😊
Thank you, I’ve missed you lot sooo much !! Xx

Sorry your having such a shit time of it x..but it hasn't affected your hate and loathing of the Porky pinocchio and the humour that comes with it ,for that we are grateful lol ! x
Porky Pinocchio, now that conjures images !! She,s easy pickings at times xxx

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
It’ll be that JD Seasonings Chicken rub she used, it’s magic it just makes chicken disappear...maybe Janeyquinschins should rub it on herself!
Oh, don't be giving her ideas, you know she can't think for herself! She'll be selling the JD Seasoning on that premise and then all the gamonettes will believe her and then there will be a shortage of JD Seasoning or worse still, will completely sell out, 😲 just like all the loo roll has in the supermarkets!
Then what will Slimming Worlders flavour their food with? They don't have the initiative to use jars of herbs and spices and make their own. poor things.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Not only can she not spell or pronounce words, she is clearly crap at simple maths too.
10lb left to lose! Are you serious?

Didn't she say she'd only gained a stone anyway (yeah, rightyo'), so that means she's lost 4lb.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart