Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NighttimeNurse

Dame Gammons, Deputy Chief Medical Officer for the UK, is bestowing on her grateful public her opinions on the national health emergency...

• Haha
Reactions: 5

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
“That god it’s Friday” from her this morning. So does that mean she’s off work this weekend? Why isn’t she doing overtime? Helping out all ways in which she can and earn a bit extra which could be needed in this upcoming weeks? She has no ties at home no responsibilities what is she doing? I’d be so embarrassed. Think of the amount of people she could be helping, some which are absolutely desperate and vulnerable!

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Hi lovely Tattlers! I've not been interested in the Gammon chronicles for the last couple of weeks due to all the Coronavirus news. I just couldn't stomach her smug bloated face dishing out 'advice'!! I'll catch up on her Marchmass cr@p now I can finally work from home and not spend my evenings worrying!! Can I just ask, are any of the Gammons self isolating yet because I thought they would be the first to be ringing in work with suspected symptoms?!
You know I am surprised they haven't seen as she sees a paramedic for a blocked ear and at one time a&e was their home away from home.
These two will be the ones who will display symptoms but carry on working as money is more important than the nations health!

monga

VIP Member
She has willpower when it comes to food !!!! I’ve heard it all now I mean seriously 😳 we are 3 years in with no weight loss 🙄 them brows are fucking shocking her face is fucked up as it is , she looks like a gerbil on steroids 😭
😂😂

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I,ve succumbed and I didn’t want to tonight, I’ve put this goddam awful Sainsbury’s video on. Christ on a bike ! ‘I just love a notebook with a good old slogan on it “ for god sake Janiechins let your hair down and live a bit, tell us you love it hard up the a*se or love a bit of nipple twisting anything apart from a fucking notebook ! Now it’s her favourite part, food, mmm can almost hear her chin wobbling and was that a bit of drool that fell on that packet of wraps. Never known anyone put it away like she does and lose massive amounts of weight like she can, am well jeal......NOT !!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
I don't think she's the sharing kind, do you...she might sell it to you for triple the price she paid, like her ebay stuff!
There's a bit of the Emma D in her certainly ! she must be watching her on repeat ,what with all the links she's attaching to stuff lately..Maybe she's hoping to make enough for her own WLS...(world's largest shop)...you didn't think it was weight loss surgery did you lol !... she's even to tight to part with her rolls of blubber our Janeychins...

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I just had a look at what Emma Jade charges. £300!!!
Don’t get me wrong, I know these treatments cost but £300 for those caterpillars!
I would be so disappointed and embarrassed if they were on my face !
They were more like fucking slugs than caterpillars, still she,s stuck with them for a while now 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Right she shows her roast chicken then a dinner with some chicken on it so clearly she talks a lot of bollocks cause they devour that full chicken in one sitting as usual it’s a case of Charlie chucks a chicken leg on for insta then once the pic is took she’s like a cannibal with that poor chook sucking every bone to get every morsel of meat off it and she’s put 10lb on yea on your chins janeychins remember and weigh the rest of your body. You say you weren’t weighing in cause of pressure then say you’ve been weighing a lot make your bloody mind up. It’s March the sun is shining so we must have positive thoughts and motivated but you said you’ve been feeling motivated for past few weeks that was f*****g February your darkest months so stop talking pish. Let’s meet up for a picnic guess you and Charlie will have a great day doing what you do best EAT suppose a couple of local of arse lickers might turn up 🤣🤣
I'm just after saying the same about her piece lol!

He has gained so much he has a massive gut now proof processed crap isn’t good it’s like a big bloated beer belly sorry wine belly. He did much better on SW why do they think calorie counting is working?

monga

VIP Member
I,ve succumbed and I didn’t want to tonight, I’ve put this goddam awful Sainsbury’s video on. Christ on a bike ! ‘I just love a notebook with a good old slogan on it “ for god sake Janiechins let your hair down and live a bit, tell us you love it hard up the a*se or love a bit of nipple twisting anything apart from a fucking notebook ! Now it’s her favourite part, food, mmm can almost here her chin wobbling and was that a bit of drool that fell on that packet of wraps. Never known anyone put it away like she does and lose massive amounts of weight like she can, am well jeal......NOT !!!!
I thought she just added the clothes in to try and distract us from another top up shop

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Bet he wears 'big blue underpants' like the Edwina Currie description of the John Major affair LOL
I read that as Mr.Guinard wearing the big blue underpants...it made me snort my coffee! 😂😂😂
I bet John Major called it 'rumpy pumpy' like these two numpties.

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Oh and with regards to the post I mentioned it’s because I had only seen this version so didn’t know if she had copied but see she didn’t even make it herself just took it offline 😆 View attachment 96133
She copied it! I posted the same one on here that I,d seen on facebook that had been posted last Thursday. She has a fucking pea size intellect, can’t even think for herself !