Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another food shop ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ shes had her soap and glory shower gel a year ?????? Uses it as a perfume shower ๐Ÿคฃ what the actual duck ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ sheโ€™s getting weirder by the vid ๐Ÿคช stuff she does make no sense at all ! Moaning about her ยฃ1 shampoo and conditioners saying they are crap but does not want to spend a lot ๐Ÿ˜ญ prob still be cheaper then buying multiple crap ones women ! Just buy a decent shampoo it really ainโ€™t that hard you moron ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ ps check how tight the rings are at beginning of vid ๐Ÿ™ˆ and she says sheโ€™s fussy with chicken ? Really she buys the cheapest nastiest meat Iโ€™ve ever seen ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Fussy with chicken, she buys the bloody Tesco value fillets! Cheap shite and full of water ๐Ÿคข

Here she goes with her 1st #AD swipe up!! What happend to itโ€™s not about the numbers Jane??
Well it didnโ€™t take the grabbing mare long did it?!

I see she hasnโ€™t put a single reply on the shite American clothing haul, most of the comments are saying how shite the clothes look ooh I wonder why she hasnโ€™t replied ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fussy with chicken, she buys the bloody Tesco value fillets! Cheap shite and full of water ๐Ÿคข

Well it didnโ€™t take the grabbing mare long did it?!

I see she hasnโ€™t put a single reply on the shite American clothing haul, most of the comments are saying how shite the clothes look ooh I wonder why she hasnโ€™t replied ๐Ÿ˜‚
The chickens she buys prob have got 3 heads and 5 wings ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poking and prodding the food shop, they all do it ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿฅซ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿฅš

Another food shop ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ shes had her soap and glory shower gel a year ?????? Uses it as a perfume shower ๐Ÿคฃ what the actual duck ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ sheโ€™s getting weirder by the vid ๐Ÿคช stuff she does make no sense at all ! Moaning about her ยฃ1 shampoo and conditioners saying they are crap but does not want to spend a lot ๐Ÿ˜ญ prob still be cheaper then buying multiple crap ones women ! Just buy a decent shampoo it really ainโ€™t that hard you moron ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ ps check how tight the rings are at beginning of vid ๐Ÿ™ˆ and she says sheโ€™s fussy with chicken ? Really she buys the cheapest nastiest meat Iโ€™ve ever seen ๐Ÿ˜ญ
But yet spends money on stupid wax mewts, 16 food shops a week and she can't be arsed spending money on a decent shampoo and conditioner?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm just annoyed imagining her smug face whilst she's slumped on the sofa checking her swipe ups! ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ Being an influencer is the perfect job for a lazy slob like her ๐Ÿ˜’

Reactions: 8
just remembered the cheese triangle......who the hell stirs a laughing cow cheese triangle.....the extra light version which is like pva glue into tomato soup?? can just imagine the floaters in that :sick:
normal people might add some chilli flakes or cajun spice for an extra flavour but oh no! lady ham hock has to stick plastic cheese into it, but she's fussy about chicken dont you know, so fussy she eats fridge raiders lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Hahaha one of her latest stories saying she browned off her sausages so they donโ€™t look โ€˜anemicโ€™. Deffo reads on here then as someone said her chilli/mince looked anemic did they not lol? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
[/QUOT
Hahaha one of her latest stories saying she browned off her sausages so they donโ€™t look โ€˜anemicโ€™. Deffo reads on here then as someone said her chilli/mince looked anemic did they not lol? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Here she goes with her 1st #AD swipe up!! What happend to itโ€™s not about the numbers Jane??
Her hoof barely fitted into it on her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 7
just remembered the cheese triangle......who the hell stirs a laughing cow cheese triangle.....the extra light version which is like pva glue into tomato soup?? can just imagine the floaters in that :sick:
normal people might add some chilli flakes or cajun spice for an extra flavour but oh no! lady ham hock has to stick plastic cheese into it, but she's fussy about chicken dont you know, so fussy she eats fridge raiders lol
Oooh is that what she was going on about I thought I heard her wrong lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ thats disgusting ๐Ÿคข sheโ€™s gone in the head big time ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Guys! Swipe up for this nail kit that I've only used once since I got it in October!

Oh, and no use leaving your meat out to get to room temp in your flat Miss Porky, the inside of your fridge is warmer than your bleeping flat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Guys! Swipe up for this nail kit that I've only used once sine I got it in October!

Oh, and no use leaving your meat out to get to room temp in your flat Miss Porky, the inside of your fridge is warmer than your bleeping flat.
Maybe that was the last time she could touch her toes :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jane got upset that cooking the books didnโ€™t involve her making her world famous tiffin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh lord, I just saw the Gammon's trotter on IG stories!! ๐Ÿคฎ Just like one of the ice cream funny feet but melted then squished back in the wrapper ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
whats she banging on about "the secret" for? A, its been around for years, B, she is the last person to have the motivation and mindset to learn from it and C, can't think of one so will just say it stands for her as in see you next tuesday :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you actually zoom in on the thumbnail for her latest podcast you can see where she has FaceTuned her jawline. Itโ€™s actually hilarious . If you are going to do it at least do it right

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's really pushing to try and be some hip young gal now with her ladbible stories and beauty tips! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ When is she going to get her lip fillers and the range rover?! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคช

• Haha
She's really pushing to try and be some hip young gal now with her ladbible stories and beauty tips! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ When is she going to get her lip fillers and the range rover?! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคช
Janes equivalent of lip fillers and a Range Rover is sucking on a glass and a Ford Ka ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.