Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha one of her latest stories saying she browned off her sausages so they don’t look ‘anemic’. Deffo reads on here then as someone said her chilli/mince looked anemic did they not lol? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"sweaty toothless goons" :ROFLMAO:
I've got a full set of teeth
Im definitely not sweaty apart from when I graft and actually put effort into something which is a concept lost on Jane and I shower and wash my hair right away
a goon???? surely with a comment like that and admitting shes part of Janes patroen she's describing herself......deluded gammonettes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im definitely not sweaty apart from when I graft and actually put effort into something which is a concept lost on Jane and I shower and wash my hair right away
a goon???? surely with a comment like that and admitting shes part of Janes patroen she's describing herself......deluded gammonettes
What’s the betting this women has purchased synthetic brownie mix , clothes that resemble tracing paper and a pukka pie or two 😜 oh and a box of dieting tit for £20 when u could buy the bits in ASDA yourself for £11.99 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s the betting this women has purchased synthetic brownie mix , clothes that resemble tracing paper and a pukka pie or two 😜 oh and a box of dieting tit for £20 when u could buy the bits in ASDA yourself for £11.99 🤣
and is knee deep in JD seasonings ;)

• Haha
I think she forgets that there is a large proportion of people who comment here as you can't actually make any comment or express an opinion on any of her social media as she either blocks or deletes it or you. Its no different to discussing a reality tv program you watch and make comment and judgement then discuss with your mates over a cuppa. The only difference is she has the option to come and have a nose and get honest feedback for free! She might not like it and im sure half of big brother/love island etc were commented and judged by her a bit like the Sainsburys staff mocked in her video.

I dont care what size she is or what she looks like. My issue is her honesty and misleading of people who follow and hang on her every word. All these amazing products yet you never see her part with her own money they are always gifted in the first place and are never seen again until she is gifted more. Or clothing she has again been gifted but she never starts the video with "these are gifted, the company is American so you will have import fees/custom charges/ taxes etc added so the £ i say will be higher for you and the size 14 I say will again be two sizes higher over here so an 18uk sizing" that would be clear, honest and not misleading to anyone.

My fiancé knows I'm on here and sorry to disappoint Jane but he isn't disgusted by anything I've written as all my comments are based on facts and having watched videos/seen posts. Plus just to clarify as you can deny all you wish but you do read here or have someone who does for you this isn't a troll site it is a discussion forum and if you look at the main page you can see various topics of conversation, people ask for advice, discuss tv, ask random questions etc etc there are even rave threads about people's favourite social media influencers and I'm sure if you were discussed in that section you wouldn't be complaining. Maybe you should take note of the issues raised in here and see it as valuable feedback and a way to improve your channel in the future.
Well Said 👏🏻👏🏻
you would think she would aim to get into the rave section and up her game instead of whinging and calling people trolls ... I know when people are just starting out it takes a while to get the balance right but she’s been doing YT and Instagram for yonks and has got progressively worse not better.....

I’d love to go round her flat and have a nose 👃🏻 lol it’s rank I bet 🤢 she def not a Mrs hinch as she’s like as all to believe , her carpet looks like concrete due to her big paws flattening it and that cheap nasty bi carb she puts on it , and it must smell like mouldy cheese all that damp coco wank clothes she can’t get dry because they won’t put heating on even boring bean has said he’s clothes smell 😬 and can always see grease splatters on her kitchen utensils 🥴 and her loo must get a right pounding with all the pukka pie dumps 🤢🤢🤢
Big paws flattening... Concrete floor🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 74699

So Janes advocating trolling on us so called trolls ? 🧐 Surely boring bean will be disgusted by this behaviour janeykins ???
What video was this on

It’s ironic really , she really is so thick it’s unbelievable! If she felt that strongly about abuse online as she says in her podcast you would not be loving this comment at all ? Surely you would be guiding your viewers to be nice at all times ??? Two wrongs don’t make a right janeykins 😛🤣
What is the time she adresses us trolls cba to watch whole thing

Reactions: 2
HA!! Haven't listened to the podcast yet but if thats what we have been referred to then they must have forgotten the fact that they hardly ever visit the dentis and when they finally did they needed lots of work doing. A hygenist....isn't that someone you are sent to if you don't brush your teeth properly?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Quite frankly, a comment like that from an arse licking Gammonette surely makes her no better than us supposed trolls?
And Janeykins replies 'thanks for your support' and does not try to discourage the 'disgusting behaviour' in any way.
Pot, kettle, black springs to mind.

I found Tattle through Fopperholic speaking about it on a vlog, just like you Jane. I had no idea sites like this existed prior to that, so be careful what you put out there Janeykins, you may send some of your 'subscribers' here if you publicise it too often.

Oh and lastly, I have a full set of teeth :LOL: but even if I didn't, so what. I am an honest, decent person that isn't trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes, which in my book means so much more than being toothless!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh, AND SHE'S BACK... Nails done AND ASDA HAUL 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Stop shopping and bore off ffs!!! 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another food shop 😳😳😳😳 shes had her soap and glory shower gel a year ?????? Uses it as a perfume shower 🤣 what the actual duck 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 she’s getting weirder by the vid 🤪 stuff she does make no sense at all ! Moaning about her £1 shampoo and conditioners saying they are crap but does not want to spend a lot 😭 prob still be cheaper then buying multiple crap ones women ! Just buy a decent shampoo it really ain’t that hard you moron 😬😬 ps check how tight the rings are at beginning of vid 🙈 and she says she’s fussy with chicken ? Really she buys the cheapest nastiest meat I’ve ever seen 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Another food haul of marked down food I must say that is a lot of food they are going to be eating as it will obviously be going out of date pronto. Oooohhhh see they bloody hands pointing and prodding at the food was actually pissing me off I don’t usually bother but she was abit OTT it didn’t help her fingers where giving me the fear they looked manky if her excuse is fake tan or poor lighting, word of warning Jane keep them off camera they looked disgusting and dirty 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’d love to go round her flat and have a nose 👃🏻 lol it’s rank I bet 🤢 she def not a Mrs hinch as she’s like as all to believe , her carpet looks like concrete due to her big paws flattening it and that cheap nasty bi carb she puts on it , and it must smell like mouldy cheese all that damp coco wank clothes she can’t get dry because they won’t put heating on even boring bean has said he’s clothes smell 😬 and can always see grease splatters on her kitchen utensils 🥴 and her loo must get a right pounding with all the pukka pie dumps 🤢🤢🤢
I wanted to react with a ha ha and also a vom 🤢🤢🤢 I'll never look at a pukka in the same way. Pukka pie dumps 😂😂😂💩💩💩

• Sick
  • Haha
im only part way through but saw this comment and it made me chuckle :LOL: :LOL:

"Just found your channel. How many food shops do you do a week?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Here she goes with her 1st #AD swipe up!! What happend to it’s not about the numbers Jane??
Didn't take the money grabbing lazy fat arsed woman long did it. I detest these swipe ups. Worst invention ever. Whoever started it all needs a beating.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A swipe up from something she got in October!! She must've been anxiously waiting on getting her IG numbers up to go begging to them. I wonder if she's thundering around the flat looking for other things she can do a swipe up with?! She'll have a field day looking in that junk room!!

• Haha
A swipe up from something she got in October!! She must've been anxiously waiting on getting her IG numbers up to go begging to them. I wonder if she's thundering around the flat looking for other things she can do a swipe up with?! She'll have a field day looking in that junk room!!
I thought that. It's like she's jumped on the first thing she could think of to stick a swipe on. She's going to infuriate me even more with all this 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.