Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an employee with Tesco, but her YouTube channel is her second job, she is a self employed ‘YouTuber’ this brings her in a second income. Not sure if she would earn enough to have to pay any tax on this income?? Someone much more knowledgeable than me will be able to correct me if I’m wrong!
Well, if she has two jobs then technically, the joint income of the two is relevant to paying an amalgamated tax. Anyone earning more than £12,500 pa must pay tax on their earnings regardless of how many jobs they have x

she would love that...carb overload pie in bread haha
The Hollands pie sandwich... Make a great cooking Vlog Janey🤣

Reactions: 4
She’s that stupid she probably thinks all these wax mewts she’s melting in the Buddha head etc will actually provide some heat...she was looking at yet another burner in Asda. I’ve never seen anyone/heard anyone SO delusional, in denial and so unself aware in my over half a century of being on this earth! Rant over!

Reactions: 8
She’s that stupid she probably thinks all these wax mewts she’s melting in the Buddha head etc will actually provide some heat...she was looking at yet another burner in Asda. I’ve never seen anyone/heard anyone SO delusional, in denial and so unself aware in my over half a century of being on this earth! Rant over!
How many does she need!🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I really don’t know but I don’t own one wax mewt burner but then again I have a heated house despite being on a restricted income...

Reactions: 5
How many does she need!🤦🏼‍♀️
Flat must stink of all the different flavour mewts, surpised she hasn't got a headache 24/7 as I would have if I used stuff like that.
Did she say they give off heat as i can't imagine they would. When did she say she never puts the heating on?
When i lived on my own in my old flat i had a top up card for my electric, just me on my own with my own income and i had them awful storage heaters but i still used them as the flat was like an icebox if i didn't 🥶 low income but i wasn't tight with it....or more like i didn't buy crap with it 😂

Well, if she has two jobs then technically, the joint income of the two is relevant to paying an amalgamated tax. Anyone earning more than £12,500 pa must pay tax on their earnings regardless of how many jobs they have x

The Hollands pie sandwich... Make a great cooking Vlog Janey🤣
Eeeuuuhhhhh my hubby eats them...meat and potatoe pie in a white muffin...y tho? 😂 sorry off topic!

• Haha
Flat must stink of all the different flavour mewts, surpised she hasn't got a headache 24/7 as I would have if I used stuff like that.
Did she say they give off heat as i can't imagine they would. When did she say she never puts the heating on?
When i lived on my own in my old flat i had a top up card for my electric, just me on my own with my own income and i had them awful storage heaters but i still used them as the flat was like an icebox if i didn't 🥶 low income but i wasn't tight with it....or more like i didn't buy crap with it 😂

Eeeuuuhhhhh my hubby eats them...meat and potatoe pie in a white muffin...y tho? 😂 sorry off topic!
Wigan kebabs mate! 😁😁🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I swear if my hubby was that hen pecked I’dl divorce him I’m being honest I want my man to protect me is a good man to his kids not a bleeping mundane robot saying yes Jane two bags 💼 please Jane
That’s how she lights them for Charlie bean coming home from work so the flat is nice and warm for him 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's a known fact that excessive candle burning and wax mewts are damaging to your health... The disintegration of the wax then smoke affect your lungs and contain lots of chemicals.... Keep burning em Jane!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I swear if my hubby was that hen pecked I’dl divorce him I’m being honest I want my man to protect me is a good man to his kids not a bleeping mundane robot saying yes Jane two bags 💼 please Jane

That’s how she lights them for Charlie bean coming home from work so the flat is nice and warm for him 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂 and she lights them to get rid of the smell when she’s been nana napping and farting all afternoon

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂😂 and she lights them to get rid of the smell when she’s been nana napping and farting all afternoon
I can actually see her like that farting all round the house giving her big grey ball more action than she gives Charlie 🤮🤮 so she needs smelly wax melts to heat the bean up and hide her smells specially from the damp clothes she won’t fekin dry properly 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can actually see her like that farting all round the house giving her big grey ball more action than she gives Charlie 🤮🤮 so she needs smelly wax melts to heat the bean up and hide her smells specially from the damp clothes she won’t fekin dry properly 🤣🤣
God help the neighbours she'll need to be careful with the oil burners methane gas is flammable,and I'm sure she could produce enough to ignite the fires of hell.Rumour has it it was one of her stray farts set the hotel nearby on fire :)

• Haha
I’d love to go round her flat and have a nose 👃🏻 lol it’s rank I bet 🤢 she def not a Mrs hinch as she’s like as all to believe , her carpet looks like concrete due to her big paws flattening it and that cheap nasty bi carb she puts on it , and it must smell like mouldy cheese all that damp coco wank clothes she can’t get dry because they won’t put heating on even boring bean has said he’s clothes smell 😬 and can always see grease splatters on her kitchen utensils 🥴 and her loo must get a right pounding with all the pukka pie dumps 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I wonder if there will be new members on here now after her latest podcast. People who will now discover the truth ?
I found tattle from a meldrum vlog,thank God cause it saved my sanity I honestly thought it was just me after watching the gammon joints I checked out what people put in the comments and couldn't agree with any of them however the tattlers are mainly spot on,they are just car crash viewing,that's why I watch many times the cringe factor is too much and turn off,I really cannot understand the gammonettes who are these people?

Reactions: 12
EF68BF38-3F1E-4523-B14E-B379C0DE24FC.png

So Janes advocating trolling on us so called trolls ? 🧐 Surely boring bean will be disgusted by this behaviour janeykins ???

• Haha
It’s ironic really , she really is so thick it’s unbelievable! If she felt that strongly about abuse online as she says in her podcast you would not be loving this comment at all ? Surely you would be guiding your viewers to be nice at all times ??? Two wrongs don’t make a right janeykins 😛🤣

I think she forgets that there is a large proportion of people who comment here as you can't actually make any comment or express an opinion on any of her social media as she either blocks or deletes it or you. Its no different to discussing a reality tv program you watch and make comment and judgement then discuss with your mates over a cuppa. The only difference is she has the option to come and have a nose and get honest feedback for free! She might not like it and im sure half of big brother/love island etc were commented and judged by her a bit like the Sainsburys staff mocked in her video.

I dont care what size she is or what she looks like. My issue is her honesty and misleading of people who follow and hang on her every word. All these amazing products yet you never see her part with her own money they are always gifted in the first place and are never seen again until she is gifted more. Or clothing she has again been gifted but she never starts the video with "these are gifted, the company is American so you will have import fees/custom charges/ taxes etc added so the £ i say will be higher for you and the size 14 I say will again be two sizes higher over here so an 18uk sizing" that would be clear, honest and not misleading to anyone.

My fiancé knows I'm on here and sorry to disappoint Jane but he isn't disgusted by anything I've written as all my comments are based on facts and having watched videos/seen posts. Plus just to clarify as you can deny all you wish but you do read here or have someone who does for you this isn't a troll site it is a discussion forum and if you look at the main page you can see various topics of conversation, people ask for advice, discuss tv, ask random questions etc etc there are even rave threads about people's favourite social media influencers and I'm sure if you were discussed in that section you wouldn't be complaining. Maybe you should take note of the issues raised in here and see it as valuable feedback and a way to improve your channel in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.