Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another food shop 😳😳😳😳 shes had her soap and glory shower gel a year ?????? Uses it as a perfume shower 🀣 what the actual duck πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ she’s getting weirder by the vid πŸ€ͺ stuff she does make no sense at all ! Moaning about her Β£1 shampoo and conditioners saying they are crap but does not want to spend a lot 😭 prob still be cheaper then buying multiple crap ones women ! Just buy a decent shampoo it really ain’t that hard you moron 😬😬 ps check how tight the rings are at beginning of vid πŸ™ˆ and she says she’s fussy with chicken ? Really she buys the cheapest nastiest meat I’ve ever seen 😭
She's a F'Kin prick

Janes equivalent of lip fillers and a Range Rover is sucking on a glass and a Ford Ka 🀣
You mean a Robin Reliant... Wobbly, like her jaws

just remembered the cheese triangle......who the hell stirs a laughing cow cheese triangle.....the extra light version which is like pva glue into tomato soup?? can just imagine the floaters in that :sick:
normal people might add some chilli flakes or cajun spice for an extra flavour but oh no! lady ham hock has to stick plastic cheese into it, but she's fussy about chicken dont you know, so fussy she eats fridge raiders lol
Has she never heard of brie or roquefort?? Gammon Gourmet at its finest with dairylea triangles.... F'k me!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In fairness Jane's evening meal showed today was a step up from the Pukka pies and pizzas (even if she cooked enough for 3 or 4) She really should consider going back on the Slimming World plan. Would surely encourage more cooking from scratch. She could use what she's learned from the calorie counting for portion control and perhaps use a few sins for favourite sauces rather than sugary or salty snacks all the time. She would be able to include the occasional Magnum!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
In fairness Jane's evening meal showed today was a step up from the Pukka pies and pizzas (even if she cooked enough for 3 or 4) She really should consider going back on the Slimming World plan. Would surely encourage more cooking from scratch. She could use what she's learned from the calorie counting for portion control and perhaps use a few sins for favourite sauces rather than sugary or salty snacks all the time. She would be able to include the occasional Magnum!
Too much hard work for the lazy mare tbh

She's a F'Kin prick

You mean a Robin Reliant... Wobbly, like her jaws

Has she never heard of brie or roquefort?? Gammon Gourmet at its finest with dairylea triangles.... F'k me!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
A step up from the dunkers ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To calorie count, you need to have primary level Mathematics... Also, for it to work, you must also calculate macro's which is beyond comprehension for Trotter so... that equals FAIL

Trotters Tone Up video is up ladies!! Bring on your exercise balls and bounce to da beat......

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To calorie count, you need to have primary level Mathematics... Also, for it to work, you must also calculate macro's which is beyond comprehension for Trotter so... that equals FAIL
It was written out on the packaging on the yellow sticker reduced meal from The Gym Kitchen. Jane still didn’t get macros.
Quick to tag them in your Instagram post but will not buy it full price...great support for start up businesses and small Instagram businesses is Jane!

Just adding as I found Jane through watching Slimming World vloggers (she came up in my recommendations, my jaw dropped...). Many seem to be fixed on making food syn free and saving syns for crap. What is wrong with using a tablespoon of synned olive oil for four portions to make your food taste nicer! 1.5 syns per portion and also helps make you less likely to go back for seconds as not syn free? I can't lose weight without limiting my carbs so even if I had pizza (possible on SW with wholemeal tortilla wrap and HB cheese, I would never add potato wedges. That is just me but the crap Jane and Bean eat! FFS

im only part way through but saw this comment and it made me chuckle :LOL: :LOL:

"Just found your channel. How many food shops do you do a week?"
Amazingly it is still there, Jane obviously doesn't do subtext!

Reactions: 10
Moaning her hair is greasy, it’ll be the shite you eat, Jane! Pukka pies, magnums, chocolate brioche....the list goes on lol
my hair felt greasy when I was eating crap over Christmas

Reactions: 12
Again calorie counting to me is an excuse to eat a load of ccrap they ate so much healthier on sw

Reactions: 11
Only way she is gonna shed the pounds is with therapy she clearly has issues , and a personality transplant won’t go amiss either ! She’s getting above her station she’s quite delusional πŸ€ͺ she’s gonna be spouting the same tit in 10 years time and will be even bigger trying to contort her body into size 12 charity shop buys 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only way she is gonna shed the pounds is with therapy she clearly has issues , and a personality transplant won’t go amiss either ! She’s getting above her station she’s quite delusional πŸ€ͺ she’s gonna be spouting the same tit in 10 years time and will be even bigger trying to contort her body into size 12 charity shop buys 😬
I agree i think she does need some help in regards to food she clearly has some sort of food obsession

Reactions: 9
Jesus she could give Fred Flintstone a run for his money,I've never seen broader feet
I would litterly pay Β£1000 to see her run, I'd loose half a stone in belly laughs so it'd be more than worth it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I would litterly pay Β£1000 to see her run, I'd loose half a stone in belly laughs so it'd be more than worth it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'm sure if you dangled some food in front of her she'd give it a good go!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.