Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised the besties don’t all go on holiday altogether...
Don’t think Helens that stupid she knows they would do her head in , and they would clean out the buffet 🙈 oh and Helen is not as tight as Jane and Charlie so they will prob not wanna go in October lol 🥶

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Balanced diet! I nearly spat my Big Mac out when she said that! 🤣
Says she doesn’t want to live on jacket potatoes and leaves 🤣

Definitely been reading here 🤣
Well, potatoes are crammed with carbs so, just leaves then!?? 🤣

Reactions: 8
Well, potatoes are crammed with carbs so, just leaves then!?? 🤣
There’s a lot of middle ground between jacket potatoes and leaves and honey and peanut cereal, choc hot cross buns and pukka pies!!! She eats her calorie allowance, the one she made up for herself, in complete junk! And then when she realises shes eaten only 1400 cals, she feels compelled to eat 300 more, hungry or not! Her and Charlie bean are piling on the weight again, yet in the ‘be brave...whatever’ they both said how much they hated being overweight, but they’re eating their way to gaining it all back!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
ANOTHER shopping haul! "its been about a week and a half since I did one" errr what about the 17 top ups you've done in between????

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought Helen mentioned she wanted them to go Centre Parcs together in her vlogmas

Reactions: 5
I don‘t get the love for home bargains! And this zoflora craze. As a previous poster said, I was using it 30 years ago! I always kept some at home in case of any sickness bugs etc but a bottle lasted for ages!! It wasn’t something I used routinely to clean. I’m not sure these things are really a good idea to be used as a daily cleaner.....I often just use hot soapy water for cleaning and we have survived this long

Reactions: 13
guuuuuys, she eats a variety of food, not just leaves and stuff.......orange clubs, mint clubs, honeycomb clubs, fruit clubs and maybe a whole packet of tortellini EACH if they feel like it, not forgetting pukka pies which are almost 500 calories each but don't worry she only does them with mash and counted veg 😂 sweet jesus she gets worse!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
guuuuuys, she eats a variety of food, not just leaves and stuff.......orange clubs, mint clubs, honeycomb clubs, fruit clubs and maybe a whole packet of tortellini EACH if they feel like it, not forgetting pukka pies which are almost 500 calories each but don't worry she only does them with mash and counted veg 😂 sweet jesus she gets worse!!!!
You couldn’t bloody write it could you?! She has the cheek to put slimming friendly in the title too! She’s unbelievable this woman, she broke her farrrrrst with a packet of crisps, so crisps for breakfast then Jane yeah 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Balanced diet! I nearly spat my Big Mac out when she said that! 🤣
Says she doesn’t want to live on jacket potatoes and leaves 🤣

Definitely been reading here 🤣
Think her definition of balanced diet is a take away in both hands

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Must admit now I watch it now for the entertainment factor. Who in their right mind would name this woman as an “inspiration” ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel full up just watching her vlogs ! talking about food or showing us food , cooking food , fingering food , food shopping , price of food , baking cakes , eating cakes , looking at cook books , calories in food more food food food ! Bloody savage 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I showed my hubby the food haul and asked who would eat this his answer “whoever it is eats a load of tit and defo aren’t on healthy eating (well that’s obvious 🤣) I asked many people the food was for he said whoever it is must have kids I told him nope it’s for 2 grown adults he belted out do they eat a whole bleeping chicken between for Sunday dinner that does 5 of us and by duck they eat a load of crap he said if I fed him the way they eat I’d be getting divorce papers in my hand not a hot cross bun 🤣🤣🤣 he also informed me I watch a pile of pish 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I don‘t get the love for home bargains! And this zoflora craze. As a previous poster said, I was using it 30 years ago! I always kept some at home in case of any sickness bugs etc but a bottle lasted for ages!! It wasn’t something I used routinely to clean. I’m not sure these things are really a good idea to be used as a daily cleaner.....I often just use hot soapy water for cleaning and we have survived this long
I must admit I got sucked in by the Zoflora craze a couple years ago but now I hate the stuff. What is the point in multiple cleaning products? the detol antibac and elbow grease is all i ever use now.

Reactions: 12
She reassures us that she eats a "balanced diet". A balanced diet, Jane, means that you eat a balance of nutrients, not a balance of crisps and mash!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel full up just watching her vlogs ! talking about food or showing us food , cooking food , fingering food , food shopping , price of food , baking cakes , eating cakes , looking at cook books , calories in food more food food food ! Bloody savage 🤣🤣🤣🤣
[/She likeQUOTE]
she's like bleeping Pac Man her jaws never stop!

• Haha
Breaking news: Charlie has a Lidl version of Dairylea dunkers when he gets in from work!! Is that to keep him going whilst he waits for the microwave to ping?!! 🤪

• Haha
She hasn't got a clue has she ? She's started to look at the protein content, whoopie doo!! Shame the sugar and fat content are ignored as those are just furring up those arteries and keeping that belly rotund. As for the the fat foundation motivation box whatever it was , yea if someone sent me that I could be motivated to bin the lot of it but for the Porker its more tat to fill that flat ! And we all know that the joint just loves tat, she,LL be going on that secret hoarders programme the way she's going, tat and frigging wax melts from floor to ceiling😡

I expect that box of motivation tat has been thrown in the junk room err I mean spare room, along with all the other tat! Pens, paper clips and whatever else was in there will not lose the weight for you, only you can do that!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.