Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s finding calorie counting difficult now, it’s 2 week of being on plan and we’ve had no weight loss video, she would have updated if she had a big loss, the same with Helen, no update from either

Reactions: 11
Didn't she lose about 10lbs in the first week, the last time she did it?!! 😉😏 I can't believe either of them have the cheek to talk about weight loss after their massive gains over Christmas.

• Heart
  • Sad
So she suddenly is a slimming channel again now...when it suits, ie when she get sent freeeebies!

And I had to laugh when she said 'obviously my friend came round' well, why that is obvious, I really do not know but I'm guessing the comment was a little nod to the fact that it was mentioned on here the other day that she never sees any friends, if indeed she has any!

Hi Jane👋 oh and please google the meaning of the word 'obviously' then you may not use it quite so often!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow she would be the last person I would want flogging my diet stuff ! she is overweight has a extremely unhealthy relationship with food and can’t loose weight for tit ! Each vid her face looks bigger ! U can tell if she’s lost a bit of weight as she puts makeup on and has a hair wash 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The amount of times she says LITERALLY drives me insane, and always in the wrong context....... stop it please

Reactions: 10
Just seen her instagram post...soaking her cushions in Febreze rather than washing the covers, lazy bint. How do they ever dry out in a flat with no heating on, they must smell like a mouldy compost heap? Oooh we have the delights of “banana” loaf making later, I put it in inverted comas because that packet of chemicals has never even been in the same postcode as a real banana...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ohh her 'friend' came round 😂 how convenient after I wrote the other day I don't think she has any girl friends.. hi Jane thanks for the shout out 👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow she would be the last person I would want flogging my diet stuff ! she is overweight has a extremely unhealthy relationship with food and can’t loose weight for tit ! Each vid her face looks bigger ! U can tell if she’s lost a bit of weight as she puts makeup on and has a hair wash 😬
Why on earth would you ask Jane to be some sort of “Ambassador” for any if your products ?

• Heart
I thought that about ‘Trim with Tan’ when she was given those Cupshe swimsuits! She’s so scruffy looking (I’m being generous!) that I wouldn’t want to buy them after seeing her in them, if you get my point! She’s definitely not someone I aspire to be like, so I don’t rate any company that would choose her to advertise their products.

Reactions: 9
Another food haul vid is up 😳😳😳😳 it’s like they are food shopping for the whole of Eastbourne 😭 she eats a balanced diet she says ha ha ha possibly the funniest thing she’s ever said 😜 got hot cross buns pancakes brioche chocolate buns etc 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Another food haul vid is up 😳😳😳😳 it’s like they are food shopping for the whole of Eastbourne 😭 she eats a balanced diet she says ha ha ha possibly the funniest thing she’s ever said 😜
Balanced diet! I nearly spat my Big Mac out when she said that! 🤣
Says she doesn’t want to live on jacket potatoes and leaves 🤣

Definitely been reading here 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Balanced diet! I nearly spat my Big Mac out when she said that! 🤣
Says she doesn’t want to live on jacket potatoes and leaves 🤣

Definitely been reading here 🤣
I don't think there's any danger of Janeykins eating that healthy any time soon so she can calm her tits 🙄

• Haha
Good luck to the lady with her business but I couldn’t get that excited about a Pom Pom paperclip, post it notes and a shiny pencil...we know it’s a freebie Jane but calm down love.
Jane loves supporting small businesses...who reach out to her and gift stuff. It’s £20 Jane, you’d looked at the business Instagram and knew what was in the box, why all the faux surprise?
Our definition of altruism from Eastbourne could have just done a shout out or bought a box and done a giveaway.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wish there was an eye roll button! I'd be all over it on this thread 🙄😏🙄😏🤪🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Is Janeykins running a boarding house as a sideline that we don’t know about & that’s where the food goes? There’s enough food there for a family of four, I thought it might be fortnightly shop but no she’s on about going back next week...is her middle name Delusional do you think? Healthy eating my eye, won’t use her never ending calorie count on strawberry yogurt and the next thing she picks up is a fat laden Pukey I mean Pukka Pie! She really takes the biscuit and eats it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Bestie Helen has booked Spain ! Janeykins won’t be happy , guarantee they book a holiday Abroad 🙄 be end of September tho when it’s all about to close down and it’s raining lol cheaper init charlie bean 🤣

Bestie Helen has booked Spain ! Janeykins won’t be happy , guarantee they book a holiday Abroad 🙄 be end of September tho when it’s all about to close down and it’s raining lol cheaper init charlie bean 🤣
Surprised the besties don’t all go on holiday altogether...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.