Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a stunner
Scunner more like !

how quick did she end the vlog so she could go carry on scoffing them :ROFLMAO: they looked pretty rank, like stodgy sponge urgh, she speaks such shite, she said "you do wonder when you buy low calorie things if they're as concentrated us the full fat and sugar versions" concentrated??? shes a bloody tool! whats the betting Charlie got home to her asleep on the sofa dribbling out brownie, covered in crumbs beside and empty plate??
They looked like shite! But her face was a picture, probably the closest she,s come to an orgasm in months when she rammed that brownie down her neck. Canโ€™t see Charlie wanting to rattle her bones and quiver her jelly as that nightie must reek with all those bleeping stains on it. No wonder he,s watching Love Island probably gets off on it and goes for a quick tug in the toilet afterwards to relieve himself. Poor lad probably hasnโ€™t had a stiffy on since Ibeefa when he was eyeballing all the bronzed tottie on the beach certainly wasnt looking at Jane, all her photo,s were of the back of her, must have been trying to tell us something way back then ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Those brownies look disgusting if they are so amazing we shall wait for her placing another order with her own money . I shall not hold my breath.
surely She must get a bad dose of her IBS after those as they are probably full of artificial sweeteners that give you the shits , especially if you trough them pronto like her royal porkiness will have !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Another word that grates me is the way she says products "Produccccks" :rolleyes:
It's pretty much everything with me ! Why does every word that comes out of that wobbly gob that starts with an "s" immediately follows with an "h" so shpinach, shtrawberries, grrr

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mmm... Think Trotter has been seeking advice from the Internet again:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For those of you on Instagram, just click on her #positivity tag and tell me if you think her photo of a fishcake, mashed potato and baked beans on a grey plate, fits in with the other posts on there, such as motivational quotes, photos of exotic beaches, chisel jawed gay couples and fitness wearing women doing yoga poses? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Sorry...fish cakes, mash and baked beans? Is this from a trim with tat meal plan?? ๐Ÿ˜– aww nah that is rotten. Why do people put beans with meals? They belong on toast and thats it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Scunner more like !

They looked like shite! But her face was a picture, probably the closest she,s come to an orgasm in months when she rammed that brownie down her neck. Canโ€™t see Charlie wanting to rattle her bones and quiver her jelly as that nightie must reek with all those bleeping stains on it. No wonder he,s watching Love Island probably gets off on it and goes for a quick tug in the toilet afterwards to relieve himself. Poor lad probably hasnโ€™t had a stiffy on since Ibeefa when he was eyeballing all the bronzed tottie on the beach certainly wasnt looking at Jane, all her photo,s were of the back of her, must have been trying to tell us something way back then ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

surely She must get a bad dose of her IBS after those as they are probably full of artificial sweeteners that give you the shits , especially if you trough them pronto like her royal porkiness will have !!
My thought too! IBS or no IBS artificial sweeteners do give you the squits if you have too many. Learnt my lesson off them sugar free sweets you buy in Aldi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shlimmin wowd shausages
Well, well, well. Just been on the Mrs Hinch thread and someone has picked up on her speaking like this too!
Now, I'm guessing Mrs Hinch doesn't feel the need to copy Jane... so is gammons hoping that speaking like Mrs Hinch will launch her into social media fame? I suppose she's tried the cleaning vlogs and they haven't worked so now she's trying something different!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry...fish cakes, mash and baked beans? Is this from a trim with tat meal plan?? ๐Ÿ˜– aww nah that is rotten. Why do people put beans with meals? They belong on toast and thats it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

My thought too! IBS or no IBS artificial sweeteners do give you the squits if you have too many. Learnt my lesson off them sugar free sweets you buy in Aldi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Yeah, diabetic sweets have you sitting on the throne more than the sofa ๐Ÿคฃ or you can have 3 Ferrero Rocher for the same 'loose stools' effect!
I have to say that baked beans with homemade cheese and onion pie is divine so........... ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’–

Well, well, well. Just been on the Mrs Hinch thread and someone has picked up on her speaking like this too!
Now, I'm guessing Mrs Hinch doesn't feel the need to copy Jane... so is gammons hoping that speaking like Mrs Hinch will launch her into social media fame? I suppose she's tried the cleaning vlogs and they haven't worked so now she's trying something different!
I can't stand all that Hinch Army Cult! Can't ppl think for themselves?? Did our parents and grandparents live in squalor just because Mrs Hinch wasn't around to promote Minky's and other cleaning products that we all see in our supermarkets and have been using without her 'advice' for decades๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ These types of ppl that follow her and other Influencers obviously need general life guidance... Imbeciles!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah, diabetic sweets have you sitting on the throne more than the sofa ๐Ÿคฃ or you can have 3 Ferrero Rocher for the same 'loose stools' effect!
I have to say that baked beans with homemade cheese and onion pie is divine so........... ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’–

I can't stand all that Hinch Army Cult! Can't ppl think for themselves?? Did our parents and grandparents live in squalor just because Mrs Hinch wasn't around to promote Minky's and other cleaning products that we all see in our supermarkets and have been using without her 'advice' for decades๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ These types of ppl that follow her and other Influencers obviously need general life guidance... Imbeciles!!
No I can't stand her either
I have been using Zoflora for about 25 years and then she comes along and steals my thunder and makes money from it:LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My nan used to use zoflora, she would have me doing little cleaning jobs whenever I stayed over at my grandparents on a Saturday! ๐Ÿ˜– That's probably why I hate the smell of it and those awful stinking Brillo pads ๐Ÿคฎ I wanted to be out playing instead, which is what most of these bloody hinchers should be doing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.