Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if you're doing daily fitness routines that you initially promote on your channel, then you would continue to upload as part of your regime??? Did the huge ball pop Jane? Is Charlie finally arguing his role in the relationship which is taking up so much negative time that you darent film it and attempt to negotiate his numerous controlled filmed 'takes' that fit in with your life display on social media???

Reactions: 7
Haha brings to mind Bradley Walsh Fanny shmellor sorry if you didn’t see and means nothing to you. It was on the chase .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So this evening I was cooking and I got my tefal pans out and suddenly remembered what advert Jane's forehead reminds me of πŸ˜‚ and I don't mean Kelly Brook πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Soooo, she's been quiet for a bit and posted that she couldn't pick the rip off luxury scent prize last night, as she'd fallen asleep on the sofa!! I mean... πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ She doesn't work Fridays anyway and how hard is it to pick out a Gammonette's name, then do a post in 2 minutes, when she took the time to post that she'd fallen asleep!!! 😏😏

Reactions: 6
T
Haha brings to mind Bradley Walsh Fanny shmellor sorry if you didn’t see and means nothing to you. It was on the chase .
That was hysterical, had me laughing for ages, my friend shared it on facebook so I watched, bloody brilliant πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Soooo, she's been quiet for a bit and posted that she couldn't pick the rip off luxury scent prize last night, as she'd fallen asleep on the sofa!! I mean... πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ She doesn't work Fridays anyway and how hard is it to pick out a Gammonette's name, then do a post in 2 minutes, when she took the time to post that she'd fallen asleep!!! 😏😏
She’s a lazy cow! I think she works Fridays but finishes even earlier than normal I’m sure x

T
That was hysterical, had me laughing for ages, my friend shared it on facebook so I watched, bloody brilliant πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh god me too, I love it. It always comes up on my YouTube as I’ve watched it that much. Classic 🀣

Love it xx

Reactions: 5
I'm wondering if we'll have an attention seeking post/video soon. She needs to remind us about her anxiety, as Mrs Hinch did last week πŸ™„

Reactions: 11
I'm wondering if we'll have an attention seeking post/video soon. She needs to remind us about her anxiety, as Mrs Hinch did last week πŸ™„
Yeap gonna be worried she will tit herself on the way to Somerset πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.