Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shite my hair is naturally curly ( read Afro ) and duck me 1 if it looked like that it would not be out for human consumption and 2 it would take some serious work to look that bad!

She is a bleeping melt!!!!

(That is what should have posted I am blaming the wine ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
throwing my thread title in.....
Jane Gammons #11 mildew pants, calorie rants and shopping to feed the world....innit Charlie??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Title suggestion

Lip smacks, party snacks, wonโ€™t put the heat on for Charlieโ€™s mouldy cacks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Blimey, I almost forgot about our Janeykins - I have been too wrapped in the Pip Schofield thread on here today ๐Ÿคฃ and then of course, I had to watch Dancing on Ice for the first time ever, just because...๐Ÿคฃ

Looks like I have a vlog to catch up on...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aaargh now I've thought of so many thread ideas!! There's some blinders already though so...
Jane Gammons #11 The new swipe up queen! An undersized trotter coat for Charlie Bean!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Blimey, I almost forgot about our Janeykins - I have been too wrapped in the Pip Schofield thread on here today ๐Ÿคฃ and then of course, I had to watch Dancing on Ice for the first time ever, just because...๐Ÿคฃ

Some of the things said over there would make your hair curl...really enjoying it

Reactions: 5
Or Jane Gammons 11, hear my wrappers rustlin'
Now I've got my swipe ups, every day I'm hustlin' ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Haha, me too cant keep up with the Schofe thread! I havenโ€™t watched dancing on ice for years, he looked nervous didnโ€™t he ๐Ÿคช

Reactions: 5
They both did.. nervous AF
I felt Holly was really over compensating, she seemed extra gushy?
Like I said, I don't watch DOI, maybe she's always like that on it or maybe I was reading too much into it but she seemed a bit false.

Reactions: 3
Like I said, I don't watch DOI, maybe she's always like that on it or maybe I was reading too much into it but she seemed a bit false.
I don't watch it either tbf but she couldn't flutter her eyelashes quick enough

Iโ€™d say she was a bit, yeah. Iโ€™m still shocked by the whole thing ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Iโ€™m probably naive

Reactions: 4
I don't watch it either tbf but she couldn't flutter her eyelashes quick enough
And you wouldn't have seen him if he had of turned sideways...the weight has dropped off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.