Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she was a bit, yeah. I’m still shocked by the whole thing 😮 I’m probably naive
Me too! When I heard on Friday, I have to say, I was absolutely shocked...just because he's always portrayed the perfect family life.

Reactions: 4
crap vlog! its so cringy when Charlie speaks, I could go make a cuppa and sit back down before he's got his point across, why is he speaking like boycie from only fools and horses??? he's got the del boy coat so now he's doing the boycie voice! pair of total melts
I feel like punching him when he speaks. He has no get up and go whatsoever, like a total limp prick !

Title suggestion

Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks.
Love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's looking proper rough lately. Her skin looks bad and she's really puffy and bloated. All the scoffing is deffo catching up with her.

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine her describing a Big Mac scented candle?

Mmmm you can smell the beef pattie, with a hint of gherkin and when its lit, you can LITERALLY smell the burger sauce, can't you Charlie Bean.
Practically wetting herself while sniffing and having a sneaky lick:p
Remember that time she was sent some really posh wax melts and she described one as smelling a chewit? Ever classy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thumbnail of her latest video and title :ROFLMAO:
Jane you're constantly bloated, if only you could apply such dedication to your faaaarrrstinG

Reactions: 9
The EBay shop selling that hand soap saw Janeykins coming...you can buy 5 litres yes 5 litres the exact same hand wash for £15 including postage...so Mrs I’m too tight to put the heating on Gammons could’ve got the equivalent of 16 of the 300ml bottles for £15! What a pleb! That’s only taken me less than 5 minutes to source and do the maths, mind you I’ve not got money to burn like Janeykins has.
She will have been hoping for freebies to be sent or given “Brand Ambassador” role no doubt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm shocked that she had the audacity to complain about a picking error made on her shopping when she works for that company and it was no doubt picked by one of her colleagues!! And truth be told, she'll eat them anyway!
No doubt Mrs Perfect hasn't made a single picking error before.

Reactions: 11
I'm shocked that she had the audacity to complain about a picking error made on her shopping when she works for that company and it was no doubt picked by one of her colleagues!! And truth be told, she'll eat them anyway!
No doubt Mrs Perfect hasn't made a single picking error before.
Yes she was very hard faced saying that! I can imagine Jane makes loads of mistakes when she’s picking, she’ll be too busy looking at all the food for herself and Charlie, eyeing up food for one of her many shops per week 😆

Reactions: 8
Jesus wept Charlie needs a cattle prod up his arse! Is he actually simple? What the hell was that all about at the end of the latest offering?? 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think her neighbour upstairs bangs because Jane literally bleeping SHOUTS at the camera when vlogging I bet she talks at that volume all the time. Jane use your indoor voice FFS!!!

Oh and pleas stop exfoliating you’re pans 🙄

• Haha
Shown hubby the holiday vlog and he said "that seems like a place your mum would go with them friends of hers, they would take some food along wouldn't they and stay in and cook."

*note* my mum is 73 and her friends are a couple 72 and 75 and they love going staying at these lodges a couple times a year but the only difference is that they actually go and explore the areas and look up places to visit and nice pubs for a few evening drinks.

What a complete and utter load of 💩 in that box. Cherryz contacted her my arse she spat the dummy out when Helen got her box of 💩and contacted them demanding a freebie and for that light omfg the 2 of them in that toilet they think their funny but their an complete embarrassment and of course she had to buy more biscuits, no shock there 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.