Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling the bloat then continues to say about holiday and even the run up to holiday 🙄 still absolutely zero control when it comes to food and she’s buying the exact same tit she does when claiming they’ve been not counting I don’t see anything slimming friendly in her shopping. She buys reduced fat cheese then scoffs crisps or chocolate Jesus Christ 🥱
And 1 cal spray to cook an entire cow !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
After severe post holiday and post daughters wedding blues after a fab time in St Lucia ☀☀☀I watched the gammons mid week break and frankly my blues have now lifted 🤣🤣🤣

Was it Hoseasons they went to?! Not sure as she never mentioned it!!!

Pair of absolute boring beige bastards!!!! But a good watch when feeling sorry for yourself 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just wanted to add I have missed your lots banter 😍😍

As trolls go we are a witty fabulous bunch 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes there's only so many minutes of opening cupboards and flicking light switches on and off, she can use to stretch out her boring videos!

After 2 days of constant troughing she's feeling the bloat?? She must've upped her calories to at least 1600 a day over her little romantic holleeeday!! 😉🤭😂😂
1600 per meal? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just wanted to add I have missed your lots banter 😍😍

As trolls go we are a witty fabulous bunch 🤣🤣
It‘s a guaranteed laugh when you pop on isn’t it 🤣
Ah, I hope you had a wonderful time at your daughters wedding ❤ X

• Heart
It‘s a guaranteed laugh when you pop on 🤣
Ah, I hope you had a wonderful t8me at your daughters wedding ❤ X
Awwww thanks 🥰 Same with you, lexi dolphin and spinidge and so many others my brain is not working this morning so add yourselves 🤣 .... there has been many a time I have thought I really should invest in some Tena 🤣🤣🤣

It was amazing thank you... beautiful location and really chilled 💕 with duck loads of cocktails 🍸 💕💕💕💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Awwww thanks 🥰 Same with you, lexi dolphin and spinidge and so many others my brain is not working this morning so add yourselves 🤣 .... there has been many a time I have thought I really should invest in some Tena 🤣🤣🤣

It was amazing thank you... beautiful location and really chilled 💕 with duck loads of cocktails 🍸 💕💕💕💕
Ahh sounds amazing 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ahh sounds amazing 🥰🥰
Obvs your good self is included in the above statement Yashlions 💕

Now back to the job in hand ... is an £80 food shop going to last more than a couple of days for The Gammons? My money is on Tuesday for a top up shop ...you know for essentials, fridge raiders, crisps and club biscuits.... those well known reduced packaging healthy snacks 🐷🐷🐷

• Haha
She adds grated cheese to everything!! Poor Charlie is so self conscious in front of the camera he always puts On that stupid voice. ‘We’re back from our little adven-choor’( a drive about) and then mumbles something about he doesn’t know what’s going on in the world???? Was that what he said??? Why does he put himself through it for Gods sake!!

Charlie talking was the most awkward thing ever more nervous than public speaking and possible social anxiety he said see you tomorrow ummmmm maybe ummm maybe the day after or something 😆 poor lamb she was probably poking him with a broom to try and get him to speak 😂

• Haha
They live by the beach, why when Charlie has so called cabin fever dont they go for a nice brisk walk instead of driving around in a car polluting the environment! Oh wait I bet it was a sneaky trip to the supermarket and they didn't want to carry the bags home!

I bet they've never even walked around their own town and coastline!

You can tell highlight of the two night romantic break was Tesco’s lol what a pair of dipsticks 🤣 and do they have unlimited annual leave ? Bet the work colleagues love it when jane is off and hate it when Charlie is ! Be no one to make the drinks or get sandwich’s at lunch 😆
Just catching up....please tell me they didn't go to tesco one night? 😳 there may have been some nice pubs to go to for some drinks or a cinema near by for a film but no, these 2 go to flamin tescos on their holiday 🙄🙄

Haven’t watched it yet, I love a lodge break but these two could be off to a lovely European city, why do they insist on staying in this country. Oh yeah they’ll be too tight to pay for flights etc when they can just drive. At this time of year Hoseasons streaks are really cheap, I’m not knocking it but these two are a pair of boring fuckers. I reckon Charlie would go abroad more but she won’t
Incase she has IBS on the plane

For a cheapskate she is missing a trick. I cook a roast chicken often on a Sunday and the chicken feeds two people for four evening meals and lunches as there is usually leftovers for each day too and I eat a lot. For example A roast, a curry, fajitas and a chicken pasta dish with chicken left over to snack on.
Same here...just me and hubs to cook for but if i do i roast then its our work lunches for a fair few days in wraps, salads, sandwiches and mixed with pasta salads 😋

• Haha
Probably went to the drive thru at McDonald’s parked at the side of the road and scoffed the lot. She’s feeling bloated no bloody wonder she bought another packet of Yorkie puds they must’ve devoured that pack they had away with them as there’s no way she would bin them. She needs to get back in control Hahahaha I’ll crack the jokes Jane cause we all know that’s never going to happen. She needs to attend a group session “hi my name is Jane and I’m a foodaholic” she would be belting Charlie with all her wax melts when she’s going cold turkey, totally spitting the dummy out demanding fridge raiders, club biscuits, crisps and a full carrot cake shouting but the packet of sliced apple are healfffy. Jane, Tan and Helen will never lose weight they’ve no willpower what so ever there just a bunch of gannits 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
crap vlog! its so cringy when Charlie speaks, I could go make a cuppa and sit back down before he's got his point across, why is he speaking like boycie from only fools and horses??? he's got the del boy coat so now he's doing the boycie voice! pair of total melts

• Haha
Reactions: 15
crap vlog! its so cringy when Charlie speaks, I could go make a cuppa and sit back down before he's got his point across, why is he speaking like boycie from only fools and horses??? he's got the del boy coat so now he's doing the boycie voice! pair of total melts
Omg yes to the boycie voice. He is so drab sounding when he talks..

• Haha
and £4 for one bottle of hand wash yet sits there all wrapped up freezing rather than put the heating on :LOL:

• Haha
Instead of putting a poxy little electric heater on, why the hell doesn’t she just flick the switch on the central heating, she’s so infuriating

Countdown to the day her Gousto box arrives (Helen was unboxing it on her channel today!) Jane already copied the daffodils from Helen's last vlog, the silly mare doesn't have an original bone in her body!
Nah won’t happen as Helen said she bought it with her own money. No way will the gammon joint fork out for a box

Reactions: 13
Instead of putting a poxy little electric heater on, why the hell doesn’t she just flick the switch on the central heating, she’s so infuriating

Nah won’t happen as Helen said she bought it with her own money. No way will the gammon joint fork out for a box

If they stopped the damn top up shops and her buying the tat they could easily have a few holidays a year ( and I mean decent places not hoseasions lodges off season ... not that there is anything wrong with those cause I get you have to work within your budget but ffs they are two people with no ties in their twenties!!!!)

They should just get a caravan and be done with it ... they can load the thing up with food which is the only thing that seems to excite either of them and just rock up and gorge themselves into oblivion .... it’s ok Janeykins you don’t have to thank me for the suggestion 😘

• Haha
If they stopped the damn top up shops and her buying the tat they could easily have a few holidays a year ( and I mean decent places not hoseasions lodges off season ... not that there is anything wrong with those cause I get you have to work within your budget but ffs they are two people with no ties in their twenties!!!!)

They should just get a caravan and be done with it ... they can load the thing up with food which is the only thing that seems to excite either of them and just rock up and gorge themselves into oblivion .... it’s ok Janeykins you don’t have to thank me for the suggestion 😘

now ive got the image of them holidaying in a travelling shop.....the type that goes round villages or remote areas and is well stocked with groceries and treats to sell to people who can't get out to the shops, can just see it now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: that should keep them going for a week while away!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.