Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bloody cringe ! Acts like a adult size baby , bloody party light and kids Tupperware 😮🤢

Reactions: 5
Oh dear! She actually stuck the sticker on herself upside down. Can anyone really be that thick??

And an apple corer? For someone that buys sliced apples, that's gonna come in handy!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She could’ve done us all a favour and put the sticker over her Gammons Gob and gone for one of her obligatory Nanna Naps...I couldn’t watch beyond seeing her excitement about the tissue paper and getting a sticker to wear like a 3 year old getting a badge on the front of a birthday card...she’s either acting like a 90 year old or a pre schooler...ACT YOUR AGE JANEYKINS!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a complete and utter load of 💩 in that box. Cherryz contacted her my arse she spat the dummy out when Helen got her box of 💩and contacted them demanding a freebie and for that light omfg the 2 of them in that toilet they think their funny but their an complete embarrassment and of course she had to buy more biscuits, no shock there 🤣
Jesus Christ shoot me now 🙄what a pair of 🤡trying to flog a 📦 of utter 💩they need one of these 💣in their 🛀 water👋🏻 and the endOMG

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s the long boring tit about I WAS GONNA ORDER FROM THERE ANYWAY. Pull the other one Jane it’s got club biscuit crumbs on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haven't watched yet but why does she always unbox brands we have never heard of before?
If her channel was that great then surely russell hobbs will send her a blender to review or an exercise brand would send her exercise stuff to review...but as she is tit with weight loss and exercise i can see why they don't 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The planet is on fire but here’s Gammons with another haul of chemicals and plastic crap.
Yet will be the first to put up sad posts about being anxious that'glassiers' are melting!

Glay-see-ur Jane, also it's ho-ho-ba not "Jojob" Oh I am not good at pronouncing things...well stop your video and research stuff,instead of doing a rubbish job and people might start taking your content seriously and not watch for a laugh.
It doesn't matter though because you had £50 of free stuff to fill with more plastic tat and stuff you didn't even need.
Never owned an apple corer...yet love a kitchen gadget?
Well you finally have one-what a time to be alive eh Jane?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New Thread idea...
GIVEN UP BOUNCING ON MY EXERCISE BALL COS I'D RATHER BE TROUGHING THROUGH MY 15TH WEEKLY FOOD HAUL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Katy Jayne had one of these Cherryz boxes as well...its all Poundland stuff! They hand them out to the z-listers on YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WTAF who takes a whole chicken on holiday with them?! 😭 I could understand a family doing it, but just for two?! 😂 I go away NOT to cook. She was bragging about being able to go away whenever she likes, well it's pointless if you can't afford to actually enjoy yourself.

Reactions: 9
Yes, Jane. The sticker should definitely say zcherry....the zoflora smells of berries....‘don’t know what it’s called, just has picture of snow on the front’ just above where it says Winter Morning...🙈

Reactions: 5
WTAF who takes a whole chicken on holiday with them?! 😭 I could understand a family doing it, but just for two?! 😂 I go away NOT to cook. She was bragging about being able to go away whenever she likes, well it's pointless if you can't afford to actually enjoy yourself.
Pair of boring ole' Twunts

Yes, Jane. The sticker should definitely say zcherry....the zoflora smells of berries....‘don’t know what it’s called, just has picture of snow on the front’ just above where it says Winter Morning...🙈
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
2 Easter eggs, 2 packets of rainbow/strawberry pencils (sweets) because only yesterday she was bloated and was really needing to get her eating under control....

Oh! and Gold bar biscuits!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm glad someone else has said Katy is creepy I think she's terrifying! 😂😂😵Deffo looks like she could turn on a full moon!
She's the oldest looking 37yr old I ever seen ..I thought Jim bob was her son in the beginning..no joke

• Haha
Mrs ham joint would try and flog a box full of dog tit wrapped in a bow 🎁 if someone said it was free ! She’s desperate as duck

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.