Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sheep will pick up on her lies now for sure... You can't be employed by a supermarket for ten years and be self employed at the same time can you? Does anyone know if you can work for Tesco on a self employed basis? I call bullshit... Plus she said the other day in a vlog that because she has been employed by them for so long she gets so much annual leave...she is always saying she is employed... She is dumb as duck I bet her colleagues and managers are in Tattle really or they have their own whatsapp group for laugh all about her channel they must do. its all total bollocks and beggy if my "friends" were like that online I would be telling them to stop making fools of themselves.

I can see that 2020 is going to get juicier and juicier for tattlers at this rate! Grab a bottle and take a pew. 🍷 🍻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she's full of tit, she does think she's a cut above everyone else. It screams it when she does these pathetic assumptions. Oh we are always striving for better... better than what exactly you king sized berk? She's not hurrying to save for a property because she's waiting for someone to leave her the cash when they croak. Left that part out didn't you? So inspirational guyyyyys 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Please Sir, can I have some more???

Looking from the back is actually a dam sight better... Mr Mantits 🤣🤣🤣👍
He better tie the two hairs he's got left in a knot,won't be long till their waving bye bye either.The stress of living with Rebel Wilson is taking it's toll

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You lot disgust me, how dare you comment on an annoying voice, like Rochelle’s sister or make fun of the way the twins on Love Island lick their lips, or have a laugh about someone’s teeth...Sorry, no, that was the balding beacon of virtue himself.
What a pair of hypocrites! Maybe work on that striving to be better before you start spouting off in your made up assumptions video!
Oh you’ll be on here tonight after uploading to see what reaction you get...FFS,even when talking about trolls you had to bring it back to food with you not inviting them to dinner, I think I speak for everyone on here, nah, you can keep your anaemic mince.

I’d be embarrassed calling you my friend but this group of negative trolls on here...nothing but pride! I am in awe of the strength of these ladies (and maybe men). We have spoken, with respect, about bereavement, illness, stressful days, working long hours, having children, not having children, oh and fun things, the reminiscing and memories, cooking tips, holidays...I think you are one who is jealous Jane. You are not like us, definitely not, we are a bunch of intelligent, articulate and witty people...we don’t have to make up friends, we don’t pretend to be someone we are not and we can take criticism/admit when we are in the wrong.

Not ‘bought up’ like you? Oh no, you are right...we definitely were not!
Wash your own windows before podcasting about the state of ours!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I actually fell asleep on the train listening to this crap 🤣. She only included Charlie because she knew he would agree with everything she said, and surprise surprise he bloody did! What an absolute doormat! i love how most of them were positives and hardly any negative, we can see right through you Janeykins. She works so hard for her money guuuyyyys, you keep telling yourself that hun. We know you read here every day so why make out you don’t 🤷🏻‍♀️. The comment about her not finding fasting hard tickled me, are they talking about the time she stuck to it or the 2/3 months she’s just had off the wagon 🤣.

Surprised she never said we’re all jealous! Oh yes she needs to be declaring all that extra income, especially as some months she earns more than Charlie bean 😉. The way she kept calling it her own business too 🙄😂
Yep,she unknowingly dropped herself right in the poo there, admitting to it in public, so can't talk her way out of this one. Prize Muppet!!

You lot disgust me, how dare you comment on an annoying voice, like Rochelle’s sister or make fun of the way the twins on Love Island lick their lips, or have a laugh about someone’s teeth...Sorry, no, that was the balding beacon of virtue himself.
What a pair of hypocrites! Maybe work on that striving to be better before you start spouting off in your made up assumptions video!
Oh you’ll be on here tonight after uploading to see what reaction you get...FFS,even when talking about trolls you had to bring it back to food with you not inviting them to dinner, I think I speak for everyone on here, nah, you can keep your anaemic mince.

I’d be embarrassed calling you my friend but this group of negative trolls on here...nothing but pride! I am in awe of the strength of these ladies (and maybe men). We have spoken, with respect, about bereavement, illness, stressful days, working long hours, having children, not having children, oh and fun things, the reminiscing and memories, cooking tips, holidays...I think you are one who is jealous Jane. You are not like us, definitely not, we are a bunch of intelligent, articulate and witty people...we don’t have to make up friends, we don’t pretend to be someone we are not and we can take criticism/admit when we are in the wrong.

Well said!!!!

Absolutely Lars x

Reactions: 9
Compared themselves to a TV show saying I’d you don’t like it don’t watch and saying that would turn off if they didn’t like something. Doesn’t she often comment about other people on TV especially reality TV like love island and saying she dislikes some of them 😆 guess she must be a troll as well then watching people she doesn’t like and having opinions what a vile human being 😂 I don’t think she understands, it’s making me wanna listen to the livingstones podcast about love island to see if they judge anyone seen as Jane hates that kind of thing so much. And harassment I’ve never seen anyone on here harass her 🤷‍♀️
I laugh at her podcasts because I have visions of her holding Charlie’s lines up for him to read or if he is about to say something wrong a quick kick under the table as we can’t see. When she said about being house proud he agreed she is when she admitted she hated washing up and several other things related to cleaning. 😅 So was waiting for him to go well no really your not that house proud as you can’t even be areas to dry the washing or wash fusion covers 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her sheep will pick up on her lies now for sure... You can't be employed by a supermarket for ten years and be self employed at the same time can you? Does anyone know if you can work for Tesco on a self employed basis? I call bullshit... Plus she said the other day in a vlog that because she has been employed by them for so long she gets so much annual leave...she is always saying she is employed... She is dumb as duck I bet her colleagues and managers are in Tattle really or they have their own whatsapp group for laugh all about her channel they must do. its all total bollocks and beggy if my "friends" were like that online I would be telling them to stop making fools of themselves.

I can see that 2020 is going to get juicier and juicier for tattlers at this rate! Grab a bottle and take a pew. 🍷 🍻
She is an employee with Tesco, but her YouTube channel is her second job, she is a self employed ‘YouTuber’ this brings her in a second income. Not sure if she would earn enough to have to pay any tax on this income?? Someone much more knowledgeable than me will be able to correct me if I’m wrong!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She is an employee with Tesco, but her YouTube channel is her second job, she is a self employed ‘YouTuber’ this brings her in a second income. Not sure if she would earn enough to have to pay any tax on this income?? Someone much more knowledgeable than me will be able to correct me if I’m wrong!
She will probably have a standard personal tax allowance (which for the current tax year 2018/2019) is £11,850. I very much doubt she earns over that at Tesco due to the amount of hours she works, so she won't pay tax...but if you have a 2nd income, you don't get another personal allowance, the income just gets added on to the 1st income.

So, say she earns 10K from Tesco and 10k from 'her business' (I doubt either of these figures are correct but it's an easy figure to run with!) that will be a combined income of 20K, so anything over the personal tax allowance ie £11,850 will be taxable plus more National Insurance contributions too.
And yes, she would have to declare her income from ebay too as a reseller, in fact any other income - and as pointed out by someone on here, she should be a 'business seller' on ebay as she is buying to sell and not just selling her own stuff.

I'm sure Janeykins accountant is advising her correctly, well lets hope they are ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She will probably have a standard personal tax allowance (which for the current tax year 2018/2019) is £11,850. I very much doubt she earns over that at Tesco due to the amount of hours she works, so she won't pay tax...but if you have a 2nd income, you don't get another personal allowance, the income just gets added on to the 1st income.

So, say she earns 10K from Tesco and 10k from 'her business' (I doubt either of these figures are correct but it's an easy figure to run with!) that will be a combined income of 20K, so anything over the personal tax allowance ie £11,850 will be taxable plus more National Insurance contributions too.
And yes, she would have to declare her income from ebay too as a reseller, in fact any other income - and as pointed out by someone on here, she should be a 'business seller' on ebay as she is buying to sell and not just selling her own stuff.

I'm sure Janeykins accountant is advising her correctly, well lets hope they are ;)
i would think that she is way too stingey to pay for an accountant. she wont even put on her heating.

She put on her story last night about being cold, put your bleeping heating on you tight bastard 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
asking people to let her know what their favourite sandwich fillings are :ROFLMAO: FFS im howling, is that the best content she can come up with?? and for someone who works in a supermarket and has the equivalent amount of groceries in her own home you would think she would have seen or scoffed every possible filling out there anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 15
asking people to let her know what their favourite sandwich fillings are :ROFLMAO: FFS im howling, is that the best content she can come up with?? and for someone who works in a supermarket and has the equivalent amount of groceries in her own home you would think she would have seen or scoffed every possible filling out there anyway
Everything but humble pie so it seems!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm tempted to say pukka pie with a bit of pickle

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if there will be new members on here now after her latest podcast. People who will now discover the truth ?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.