Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell that's a little Britain sketch for sure!! 😂😂 chunky Charlie and brow bar jane

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This will only take up 1.41 of your time.
5 years ago!
She's worried everyone is staring at her....I suspect they are with those brows! 🤣

Bloody hell, Charlie has aged so much in 5 years although it’s hardly surprising living with Janie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah she‘s trying to be so posh haha, what was she on about everyone will be looking at her?! As someone has said, the bad brows? lol

Not only has he aged, the poor bugger has had every bit of life sucked out of him 😝
They both look like they have aged at least 10-15 years.

Reactions: 3
She’s even got an air freshener on her door handle to use all that crap in your flat can’t be good for you I know she’s trying to mask the smell off mouldy washing, they might wash every night but if there clothes are honking people must think there stinking and it’s all because tight hole won’t put the heating on

• Haha
She’s even got an air freshener on her door handle to use all that crap in your flat can’t be good for you I know she’s trying to mask the smell off mouldy washing, they might wash every night but if there clothes are honking people must think there stinking and it’s all because tight hole won’t put the heating on
Seriously, damp clothes are a real issue, body odour wise. They have a tumble dryer, they have central heating, they have a reasonable income (Charlie). Get your priorities right! Few spend as much as they do greedily on food before keeping a warm and fresh home!

Reactions: 6
If Janeychins put her money into having the central heating on rather than being obsessed with all these chemical laden, artificial smelly, products mouldy, fusty smells would not be an issue. Also if she opens a window in the flat as often as she opens her mouth to put food in it, the issue would be a distant memory! Get some fresh air circulating!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
looks like she's pissed off the luxury fragrance company, they've replied to her question asking about £4.99 perfume with an eye roll LOL
seems like a beggy post to me.....anyone tried this.....hint hint send me some!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember Weebles? Weebles wobble but they don't fall down..... 🤣
Hi Janey!!

If Janeychins put her money into having the central heating on rather than being obsessed with all these chemical laden, artificial smelly, products mouldy, fusty smells would not be an issue. Also if she opens a window in the flat as often as she opens her mouth to put food in it, the issue would be a distant memory! Get some fresh air circulating!
Absolutely!!! 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
If she lives in a flat she should invest in a dehumidifier. They are brilliant for cutting drying time down. I'm now off to punch myself...I'm turning into my nan, never mind my mother😂 I'll be a true janeychins fan at this rate!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she lives in a flat she should invest in a dehumidifier. They are brilliant for cutting drying time down. I'm now off to punch myself...I'm turning into my nan, never mind my mother😂 I'll be a true janeychins fan at this rate!
...but a dehumidifier uses electricity and Janeychins is only prepared to use gas and electric for her one love in life - *cooking FOOD!

*re heating microwave dinners

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.