Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just finished watching the latest vlogs since she returned from her break
her face is so so bloated her chin has sort of morphed into her neck... Jane, stop the pretence of calorie counting ( unless you join RH and learn to do it correctly ) and go back to SW ( I hate SW so for me to say this is momentous 😂 ) but at least with syns it does limit the amount of processed crap you can eat .... that bloat is definitely from the salt and sugar content in all the processed rubbish she’s scoffing.

Reactions: 16
I so cannot understand. She actually goes away and does something different and she doesn’t vlog it. Why the hell not?

Reactions: 11
I so cannot understand. She actually goes away and does something different and she doesn’t vlog it. Why the hell not?
because the weather was absolutely appalling and Jane wants us all to think
she had a wonderful out of season Hoseasons break frolicking around the hippy
Clarkes village and Glastonbury on MUD

Reactions: 12
because the weather was absolutely appalling and Jane wants us all to think
she had a wonderful out of season Hoseasons break frolicking around the hippy
Clarkes village and Glastonbury on MUD
Well we all know how 🐷🐷 love to wallow in mud 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she for real about this new cleaning cloth 🥴 getting excited because the cloth is making a noise while cleaning the sink ! Dry sink and dry cloth , it’s a friction noise you absolute cretin 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her vlog is basically a copy of Gemma Louise Miles speed clean vlog from Sunday... Yawn 😦

And as for her excuse for looking a scruff because it is mid February... No love you always look like a scruffy cow. Poor Charlie must be embarrassed.

Reactions: 8
They have a toad in the hole EACH!!! (We must be due a top up shop as she didn’t buy a full broccoli she got florets) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How self entitled and popular does this woman think she is because she gets sent a load of tat and a few cleaning cloths for free 😂😂 she honestly thinks people will inspire be to be like her with her 10 chins and wet wipe of a husband, they littlery live the dullest lives!! Then have the cheek to call 'trolls' jealous! God she annoys me more than grubby tan

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And who actually follows cleaning groups on FB ? Shows just how much free time she has !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m doing a Tan, yawning my head off whilst asking my hubby who is a painter and decorator to paint some skirting board for me, so I can watch the paint dry because that’ll be more interesting than Janeychins’ (that wasn’t spelling error), latest vlog. Why do people make a hobby out of cleaning and bragging about it, it’s not called a “chore” for nothing, something you have to do rather than want to do never mind making vlogs about it. Yawn! Yawn! Yawn!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m doing a Tan, yawning my head off whilst asking my hubby who is a painter and decorator to paint some skirting board for me, so I can watch the paint dry because that’ll be more interesting than Janeychins’ (that wasn’t spelling error), latest vlog. Why do people make a hobby out of cleaning and bragging about it, it’s not called a “chore” for nothing, something you have to do rather than want to do never mind making vlogs about it. Yawn! Yawn! Yawn!
[/QUOTE
The yellow sink cleaning cloth. We would call that a chamois or shammy in Scotland ? Anyone else think that ?

Reactions: 1
Hi Jane!
Glad you took on board what someone here said about using all those wipes and how bad they are for the environment! 🤣

Oh and also, I’m sure I read on here somewhere that when you are gifted something now you have to state that your vlog is an AD. You may want to check that out in case someone reports you 😉

Of course she follows cleaning pages on FB, you don’t actually think she could think up this tit herself do you? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They have a toad in the hole EACH!!! (We must be due a top up shop as she didn’t buy a full broccoli she got florets) 🙄
The woman has no shame. She actually said it would probably serve two !

Who’s going in for the “Giveaway” ? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I see she actually included some jd seasoning and put ad on the screen, so scrap what I said above, she should have labelled the vlog AD.
Naughty naughty tut tut.
You might wish to add that in Janeykins before you get reported?

Reactions: 7
Janeychins 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.