Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be arsed finishing the video, got as far as the pink duster, I’m guessing there are loads of food items to come. Don’t see the point in that Cherryz, you can buy it all in the usual shops. Good for someone housebound I suppose but that’s about it. She was over the moon opening a box of freebies, she’s such a bleeding scav
Ahh! the finale was the cringiest bit

Reactions: 5
I have never known another person like Jane! She's a 27 year old, who in some respects acts like a toddler but in other ways acts like an O.A.P.

I can't believe how her teacher mother didn't correct her when she mispronounced words. If I said things incorrectly, my mother would tell me the correct way to say it and then have me repeat it back to her a few times. I did the same with my children as well. Surely at 27, she would have come across Jojoba before? It just baffles me!

I would have struggled to even spend £10 in that crappy shop, but Jane had no problem spending £50 and could probably have gone on had they set a larger amount! That apple corer will probably snap in half at the first use, and don't even get me started at the homemade disco in her bathroom. What the actual hell! I was peeping behind my fingers whilst dying of second hand embarrassment!

Why oh why is she still listing the calories of things as well? It's obvious from her baboon arse cheeks that she is not counting calories herself! I think her subscribers have been brainwashed, because how this stupid mare could be an inspiration to anybody just seems ludicrous to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That Cherryz haul just blew my mind! Afuckingmazing and Jane was sooo impressed at the veritable amount of tat that came out of that bottomless box of shite! That’s her xmas shopping done for this year already as most of that will be going in pressies as we all know how bleeping generous she is , whoever gets that apple corer is one lucky bastard ! The only part that brought a smirk from me was when she was playing with the mini chopper. Firstly I thought it would be good entertainment if a couple of her fingers got accidentally chopped 🤮🤮and secondly when she said that she actually likes a good chopper I thought to me self go on porker you dirty witch but was brought back to earth when she was massaging that £4 piece of plastic future landfill !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
just seen her tesco toad in the hole... come on Jane, I work double your hours and look after a family I would be ashamed to serve up a cheap ready meal when homemade is so easy. At least when she was doing SW she made some effort...

Reactions: 16
just seen her tesco toad in the hole... come on Jane, I work double your hours and look after a family I would be ashamed to serve up a cheap ready meal when homemade is so easy. At least when she was doing SW she made some effort...
they'll be the cheapest sausages in there too considering they were around or less than one pound each, they'll have really low meat content and be full of filler, cheap is not always better Mrs "im so fussy with meat" gammon

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Doppelganger

I have never known another person like Jane! She's a 27 year old, who in some respects acts like a toddler but in other ways acts like an O.A.P.

I can't believe how her teacher mother didn't correct her when she mispronounced words. If I said things incorrectly, my mother would tell me the correct way to say it and then have me repeat it back to her a few times. I did the same with my children as well. Surely at 27, she would have come across Jojoba before? It just baffles me!

I would have struggled to even spend £10 in that crappy shop, but Jane had no problem spending £50 and could probably have gone on had they set a larger amount! That apple corer will probably snap in half at the first use, and don't even get me started at the homemade disco in her bathroom. What the actual hell! I was peeping behind my fingers whilst dying of second hand embarrassment!

Why oh why is she still listing the calories of things as well? It's obvious from her baboon arse cheeks that she is not counting calories herself! I think her subscribers have been brainwashed, because how this stupid mare could be an inspiration to anybody just seems ludicrous to me!
Baboon arse cheeks! 🤣 🤣 🤣 LMFAO

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahh! the finale was the cringiest bit
Had a look, couldn’t resist 🤣 what the duck was that at the end 🙄 she is just so cringe.
bloody hell, her face looks massive, she must have been on a binge or ten

they'll be the cheapest sausages in there too considering they were around or less than one pound each, they'll have really low meat content and be full of filler, cheap is not always better Mrs "im so fussy with meat" gammon
I think she said it was 75p, bleeping hell poor Charlie coming in from his big commute to that shite!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

That’s as far as their clubbing 🕺🏼Extends these days..unless it’s the chocolate 🍫 kind..and as for counting calories 🤥🙄😂

• Haha
I will be honest I am a little sad that we won’t get a holiday vlog 😔 I was looking forward to car chats driving around and watching her cook dinner 😂 I bet they never even went into the spa.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.