Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
No way did she write that ...she can't even pronounce let alone spell ffs..
she'll have pinched it from someone else for sure, made herself look a complete tit with the whole "I have a voice, I have a platform" more like "I have a pukka pie, I have a bouncing ball"

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Rainbownotebook

Why is nobody mentioning the fact she cooked an omelette in a wok? 3 eggs as well. No wonder it was “a bit thick” you made a fucking quiche. I just cant handle it anymore

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

lexiloo

VIP Member
is she for real? she has a voice...a platform.....people should be worried!! well guess what Jane? we have voices, we have a platform.....its called tattle!!! freedom of speech and airing opinions is what we're all about, we do it here and not on your accounts, YOU CHOOSE to come here and read it, you delete any comment that doesn't kiss your arse or tell you how much weight you're losing so people come here to vent, do you really think tattle would still be here if it was that easy to get it taken down? can just see it now.......another trip to the police station.......peopwle are being narrrrsty to me and charlie, they say horrid fings about us even though we choose to out everyfink about ourselves out there for them to see, sad crying face!
FFS the police probably watch and think shes a flake too!!! get off your pedestal Jane, you are most definitely not all that ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Lady in Wales

I have never known another person like Jane! She's a 27 year old, who in some respects acts like a toddler but in other ways acts like an O.A.P.

I can't believe how her teacher mother didn't correct her when she mispronounced words. If I said things incorrectly, my mother would tell me the correct way to say it and then have me repeat it back to her a few times. I did the same with my children as well. Surely at 27, she would have come across Jojoba before? It just baffles me!

I would have struggled to even spend £10 in that shitty shop, but Jane had no problem spending £50 and could probably have gone on had they set a larger amount! That apple corer will probably snap in half at the first use, and don't even get me started at the homemade disco in her bathroom. What the actual hell! I was peeping behind my fingers whilst dying of second hand embarrassment!

Why oh why is she still listing the calories of things as well? It's obvious from her baboon arse cheeks that she is not counting calories herself! I think her subscribers have been brainwashed, because how this stupid mare could be an inspiration to anybody just seems ludicrous to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

lexiloo

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch has got a lot to answer for making all these nobody's think people want to see them dusting to bloody R&B songs or power ballads! knob off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
I said the same thing earlier. I bet she saw Helen Livingstone's posts and thought she'd better do one too. No doubt she'll be doing a video about being hounded by the press too. Oh and how it gives her anxiety so she has to be at home eating club biscuits in front of the telly for 20 hours a day.
Didn’t see Helen’s post but we all know Janeychins never has an original thought so that makes sense...

To be frank Jane showed how overcome by sadness she was delving straight in the kfc bag before she even finished her sentence...

It’s really fucked me off how a whole bunch of these instatwats are using something so horrendous as fodder for likes and their own agendas .... sorry just a subject close to my heart and brings out my inner bitch xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17

monga

VIP Member
what a shite vlog, only managed part of it, I don't get the bum fizz over tat shop in a box, don't get me wrong I like a mooch around bum bargains (B&M) or pound-stretcher and pick up a few bits but no way would I browse and app for crap cheapo plastic gadgets and mrs hinch wannabee stuff, most of the fun of those cheap shops is searching out the treasure from the tat, honestly she will accept any freebie going!
Well I know someone looking to get rid of a ...Gordon the gopher puppet...Rolf Harris portrait and stylaphone ..some Jim'll fix it postcards and badges ..should I tell them to box it up and send it to her? let's see if she could shift that lot ;)

• Haha

Tatvam

Getting SO wound up by all these 'influencers' using a poor woman's death to push their own agenda

• Angry

lexiloo

VIP Member
the police will laugh her out if she goes again.......please officer help me stop people having an opinion on my life even though I put it all out there and make myself look a total plum daily, how rude of them to talk about me when im such a private person ;)

• Haha

Spinidge

VIP Member
Officer I'd like to make a complaint about trolls who keep saying I eat more than 1600 calories a day and that I haven't lost any weight in 5 years!! Erm ok Mrs Gammons, have you ever heard of wasting police time??

• Haha

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Oh ffs, is she for real carrying on like that over some yogurts and a bloody pizza, I feel ashamed for her. If she’s worked in retail for 10 years then surely she must know that no shop will give refunds on fresh food unless it’s off or something. They’ve obviously only refunded because Charlie has gone in asking for a manager. The shame of it! I love how she was trying to big up Tesco over Asda. I always find the customer service is so much better in Asda than Tesco, not in Eastbourne apparently 🤣
Oh and I’m sure they could have eaten the bloody yogurts, they don’t normally have much trouble shovelling tons of food down them 🤷🏻‍♀️. As if you’d be arsed traipsing back to Asda. Never heard the likes of it, the pizza had too many calories, oh behave Janiechins, you scoffed a Dominos on Friday 🤣🤣

Exactly, love how she sent Charlie in 😂
It would've cost more in petrol to take the yoghurt back and get refunded.... Pair of dicks!

• Haha
just finished watching the latest vlogs since she returned from her break
her face is so so bloated her chin has sort of morphed into her neck... Jane, stop the pretence of calorie counting ( unless you join RH and learn to do it correctly ) and go back to SW ( I hate SW so for me to say this is momentous 😂 ) but at least with syns it does limit the amount of processed crap you can eat .... that bloat is definitely from the salt and sugar content in all the processed rubbish she’s scoffing.

Reactions: 16
just seen her tesco toad in the hole... come on Jane, I work double your hours and look after a family I would be ashamed to serve up a cheap ready meal when homemade is so easy. At least when she was doing SW she made some effort...

lexiloo

VIP Member
so the apple and grape snack bags will be fine for days and last ages yet......but the chocolit desserts yogurts have to go back because they will suddenly self destruct at midnight on the very day the best before states, she talks some shite eh??

• Haha

Spinidge

VIP Member
New thread suggestion: Jane Gammons #12 I'm back on it guys! Calorie counts, fasts and other lies!!

• Haha
  • Heart