Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God those toad in the hole made me gag .... they are like 70p 🙈
they must be so full of tit it’s unbelievable ps .... I bypassed the speed clean and the 101 ways with zaflora kills all know germs dead.... seems it’s not eliminated the gammons yet so I’m taking my bottle back it doesn’t work 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God those toad in the hole made me gag .... they are like 70p 🙈
they must be so full of tit it’s unbelievable ps .... I bypassed the speed clean and the 101 ways with zaflora kills all know germs dead.... seems it’s not eliminated the gammons yet so I’m taking my bottle back it doesn’t work 😂😂
shes so fussy about what meat she buys but will eat toad in the hole with sausages made from pigs ball sacks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So fussy with chicken that she buys organic...oh wait🤔 no she doesn't, she buys cheap tit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember Weebles? Weebles wobble but they don't fall down..... 🤣
Hi Janey!!

Absolutely!!! 🤣
Both herself and Helen ! their wobbling about together..You only need to watch 1 of them now to see what the other's vlog's gonna be..Tbf Helen's last vlog I was waiting for Jim Bowen to pop up and shout "nothing in this game for two in a bed" none of them are calorie counting by the look of them their both full of Bully..tit that is...

...but a dehumidifier uses electricity and Janeychins is only prepared to use gas and electric for her one love in life - *cooking FOOD!

*re heating microwave dinners
She doesn't like parting with the whiff of her fart !..never mind a few pound for the leckie..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, Janeykins... It's almost Valentine's Day so another excuse for a Brewers Fayre meal and a stop off at McDonald's Drive Thru on the way home eh
She may be puzzled by that, no leftovers Chez Gammons!

• Haha
Well, Janeykins... It's almost Valentine's Day so another excuse for a Brewers Fayre meal and a stop off at McDonald's Drive Thru on the way home eh
🎵🎶 It is always on her mind...always on her mind. 🎶🎵

Reactions: 3
Nah,she'll have her chocolate 'fondue' kit out, heart shaped bowls and heart topped skewers, she got from the charity shop. Charlie Bean is in for a treat.

What would be on Jane's 'Valentimes' menu?
Anaemic mince sprinkled with JD seasoning? A whole chicken roast dinner? Sweetener laden treats baked on her live...it's not an advert,they don't expect me to do a video on it or anythink? A bottle of wine for Charlie and gin for Jane, she has calories left over of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs to tip-ex some of that hair off Charlie on the card if she wants it to be authentic.. and yes janeychins draw ya tash on 👍

• Haha
Maybe for valentines she will put the heating on as a treat ! Bet it’s death by cake and chocolate tomorrow you know any excuse 🥴 ‘don’t wanna feel restricted init Charlie bean’

• Haha
Charlie arrived home, he had his hand covering his chest like he was about to sing the ‘Star spangled Banner’ hiding his works logo.....he had some pink roses for her......and in her excitement she broke her butter dish, which shattered over her nightly grated cheese portion.....what was it that happened on her live chat? it was immediately deleted anyway!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
just skim watching the live vlog, made me laugh how she's suggesting organising a meet up in London for her subscribers.......she suggested a pic nic 😂 she just wants everyone to bring food!!!
why does she think she's so "famous" that people would want to go meet her?? granted a few odd bods would turn up, the delusional gammonettes but really??? hysterical :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: oh and someone please tell her casual is not pronounced cas-jool

• Haha
Reactions: 14
just skim watching the live vlog, made me laugh how she's suggesting organising a meet up in London for her subscribers.......she suggested a pic nic 😂 she just wants everyone to bring food!!!
why does she think she's so "famous" that people would want to go meet her?? granted a few odd bods would turn up, the delusional gammonettes but really??? hysterical :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: oh and someone please tell her casual is not pronounced cas-jool
Oh my god that’s funny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I also just took a sneak at that Livestream she did today as I haven't watched any of her shite videos in ages!!!
WELL, WELL, WELL Janey!!! You are absolutely GINORMOUS from the last time I saw you waffling on about dieting. How you have the audacity to cook and claim you're calorie counting and 'cubing food makes the amount seem more'.... Are you actually for real woman???!!! You're an insult to viewers intelligence!!! Obviously, the stupid ones go along with your BS and your increase in weight seems to go amiss with them.... You're diabolical, deluded and a joke!!! GO ON, DELETE THAT YER LYING WEEBLE!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
OMG! If you looked up “delusional” in the dictionary it’d say “Janeychins” she is the epitome of it. Poor Slimming World Kate is having a really genuinely tough time of it and Janeychins is giving her advice on how great calorie counting is and how great she’s been doing since giving up Slimming World! She’ll be getting on old Yawnalot’s (Tan) money making scam and start offering feckin meal plans based on calorie deficit...look up the word deficit Janeychins! She might believe her own BS but offering advice to someone who is vulnerable and having such a tough time is bordering on dangerous!

• Wow
  • Heart
I'd quit this slimming lark of yours Janey because its obviously NOT working at all and infact, is achieving the complete opposite! You've got bigger jowls than the Cowardly Lion!!! Get your head out of the club biscuit tin and into reality!!

Attachments

• Haha
View attachment 83610

Here is the BS laden comment! She’s incredulous!
OMG, is she for real? 🤣 Honestly, how has she even got the cheek to say that?
She's bigger now than when she was 'sort of' doing SW because lets face it, she didn't actually do that properly either.

I'm sure one look at Janeychins 8 chins, Kate will see what utter bollocks she's talking!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.