Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god she is soooooo boring!!!!!!
Been hoping all day to see something from Jane or Debbie about Debbie trolling one of her Slimcon BFF's (Jane) on here with her Eeyoredebbie account. Why haven't we? Maybe Jane doesnt want to out Debbie because shes scared of Debbie spilling the beans about the real Jane or telling all her secrets?

Reactions: 7
Of course she follows cleaning pages on FB, you don’t actually think she could think up this tit herself do you? 🤣
[/QUOTE]
Hi Jane!
Glad you took on board what someone here said about using all those wipes and how bad they are for the environment! 🤣

Oh and also, I’m sure I read on here somewhere that when you are gifted something now you have to state that your vlog is an AD. You may want to check that out in case someone reports you 😉

Of course she follows cleaning pages on FB, you don’t actually think she could think up this tit herself do you? 🤣
Her carbon footprint 👣 is bound to be small 🙄..she’s just trying to protect herself and Charlie from the Coronavirus 🦠😬..armed with a packet of floor wipes and a bottle of zoflora that girl is on a mission 🦸🏼‍♀️🤭

Is she for real about this new cleaning cloth 🥴 getting excited because the cloth is making a noise while cleaning the sink ! Dry sink and dry cloth , it’s a friction noise you absolute cretin 👀
A new meaning to the word squeaky clean 😬( my teeth) ..but tbf I don’t think she’s heard a friction noise in a long time 🤗🥰😘🤪😴🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She definitely said she cares about the environment because it was mentioned here... But she clearly doesn't because she buys throw away wipes and dusters. Full of contradictions that janeychins.

Reactions: 6
Her carbon footprint 👣 is bound to be small 🙄..she’s just trying to protect herself and Charlie from the Coronavirus 🦠😬..armed with a packet of floor wipes and a bottle of zoflora that girl is on a mission 🦸🏼‍♀️🤭

A new meaning to the word squeaky clean 😬( my teeth) ..but tbf I don’t think she’s heard a friction noise in a long time 🤗🥰😘🤪😴🤭
Yeah, I mean, all those scientists around the world trying to develop a vaccine for coronavirus can relax now, all you need are some floor wipes according to Janeykins. It's official!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, I mean, all those scientists around the world trying to develop a vaccine for coronavirus can relax now, all you need is some floor wipes according to Janeykins. It's official!
She'll be looking to be the coronavirus ambassador nxt ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m doing a Tan, yawning my head off whilst asking my hubby who is a painter and decorator to paint some skirting board for me, so I can watch the paint dry because that’ll be more interesting than Janeychins’ (that wasn’t spelling error), latest vlog. Why do people make a hobby out of cleaning and bragging about it, it’s not called a “chore” for nothing, something you have to do rather than want to do never mind making vlogs about it. Yawn! Yawn! Yawn!
Janeychins absolutely brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That giveaway is some prize mind,” a basket of love “all packed carefully by those porky trotters. JD seasonings that are probably out of date. A minging candle, choclit and hot choclit and star of the show the heart card made from dried tit !! Giving something back to us bless her and because she is an international celeb being the tight duck that she is is limiting entry to UK gammonettes only. The way she‘s going on it’s like she’s giving the gift of the century away, my arse !

• Haha
They have a toad in the hole EACH!!! (We must be due a top up shop as she didn’t buy a full broccoli she got florets) 🙄
i seriously wonder if Jane thinks that if everything she eats is less than 500 calories it is fine, forgetting she is supposed to add them up!

• Haha
I can imagine. Charlieeeee it’s under 1500 calories so I can have it breakfast 800 calories lunch 1000 calories 300 on snacks and dinner I got 1500 left Charlie I might have a mars ice cream ashwell as only ended up having 1200 for dinner 😋 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Regarding calories she is like a kid who has birthday money to spend where they want to spend every last penny. She wants to use every last calorie cos its there 😳
Oh and please dont start cleaning and using coronavirus as an excuse for content, thats stooping low that.

I’m doing a Tan, yawning my head off whilst asking my hubby who is a painter and decorator to paint some skirting board for me, so I can watch the paint dry because that’ll be more interesting than Janeychins’ (that wasn’t spelling error), latest vlog. Why do people make a hobby out of cleaning and bragging about it, it’s not called a “chore” for nothing, something you have to do rather than want to do never mind making vlogs about it. Yawn! Yawn! Yawn!
Omg Janeychins, love it 🤣

• Haha
Well Jane... Aldi have a new product on Specialbuys soon! If you buy two then you can jump up and down on them and pretend it's Charlie 😂 Oh, and what happened to that exercise ball you had? Did it pop?
Charlie could be doing with two of those 😉I think she uses it to balance her scales on their that inaccurate 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This will only take up 1.41 of your time.
5 years ago!
She's worried everyone is staring at her....I suspect they are with those brows! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
This will only take up 1.41 of your time.
5 years ago!
She's worried everyone is staring at her....I suspect they are with those brows! 🤣

Never mind the eyebrows she’s still spilling the same 💩 but you can see the difference in Charlie 🤒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.