Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hubby got this offer via txt for valentines ! Pretty obvious this cheap deal was too tempting to pass up ! Who in their right mind would cancel a meal to go sit in car and eat pizza like a kid who’s just passed their driving test ! Tight slobs

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She should be tagging that video as #ad gifted too as she is showing off the earrings and bracelet previously gifted to her as it is within the last 12 months
Yeah, I have been reading the ASA site, she needs to be reported for several of her vlogs. I'm on the case!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WTF!!! She was only saying how they don’t go out often the other day I swear? That’s so sad 😞 Bet it was her idea how does Charlie put up with it. He would love a nice meal out with a glass of wine.

Reactions: 7
She probably said eating out gives her heawf angzyitee and forgot her bag of spare knickers so eating a large Domino's in the Mokka would be safer 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That girls really pretty makes Jane look a right mess 😆 I’m Just catching up on it now that phone call didn’t happen she would of text Charlie saying charleeeeeeeeee I’ve got a bad belllllllleeeeeeeee can we not go out tonight.

Their relationship seems to be hitting a dead end and I’ve not got to the dominos eating yet 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve never known a couple like it , bleeping tragic ain’t the word ! It’s like a peter Kay sketch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she talk about being 16 stone as if it was a distant memory she can’t be that far off surely she’s only a stone lighter now 🙄

If they behave like this now what they gonna be like in a few years and if they ever have kids. I might or even understood if after a long day that got take away at home but why bother even booking a table and to go eat in the car is bloody weird as a couple. They both get so turned on by food 😂

Hubby got this offer via txt for valentines ! Pretty obvious this cheap deal was too tempting to pass up ! Who in their right mind would cancel a meal to go sit in car and eat pizza like a kid who’s just passed their driving test ! Tight slobs
Probably didn't want all her fans to gatecrash the restaurant !

• Haha
her neck hurts so much from the accident that she's struggling and was almost crying at work!!!! really????? where there's blame there's a claim eh janey??? documenting it for proof eh?
my lord that was one pathetic valentines, she said Charlie brought the dominoes home when he got in from work, then he had a shower and they headed back out......so they ate cold pizza over looking a notorious suicide spot? how bloody romantic!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
her neck hurts so much from the accident that she's struggling and was almost crying at work!!!! really????? where there's blame there's a claim eh janey??? documenting it for proof eh?
my lord that was one pathetic valentines, she said Charlie brought the dominoes home when he got in from work, then he had a shower and they headed back out......so they ate cold pizza over looking a notorious suicide spot? how bloody romantic!!!!!
Do you think he had something planned? then chickened out ;)

Do you think he had something planned? then chickened out ;)
I mean to get rid of her lol !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She couldn't go out she was to busy refreshing Kate's video to see if the comments have been deleted 🤣

Yes very sad
I can't believe their still there..Kate must detest her..I wonder did Debbie and Jane Day encourage her to leave them up lol !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.