Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
gemma would not give her the time of day no offence gemma is quite glam and in such another league to jane i know gemma is not the best but jeez christ imagine jane thinking she could even get gemmas attention
Exactly and this is why it's so ridiculous!! She's always spouting about being positive and her best self and yet she tries to be like everyone else on IG!! 🤭

Reactions: 4
Oh god just thought the same from her stories!! As if she needs pumping up anymore it’ll make her face look fatter than it already is 🤣 I had a meeting at work yesterday, the girl running the meeting came in from an outside company, well she looked like Daffy Duck I couldn’t take my eyes off her for the whole afternoon 😂 why do these people do it?! Well I know Jane will be doing it for a freebie, maybe she‘s taken tips from Tarn on how to look a show ma loves
Grouper Fish Gammons lips 💋 Big mistake Janeychins!

Well that went well for Janeychins
Calorie counting has helped you, Janeychins.... HOW???? By making herself look like one of Richard Branson's Air balloon fleet??? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Well, f'k me, I've heard it all now!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would she want to get her lips done when she can’t even be bothered to get dressed half the time. Take care of the basics before trying to improve yourself. She films a vlog and apologies for the state of her hair etc and says, ‘’never mind, we’re all friends here aren’t we?’’ (Errr, no janeychins, we are not but anyhow ...)

If it’s anything like Tans wonky lips who didn’t have a wonky mouth to start with, it’s going to look terrible, not to mention on her bloated face. Bad decision Jane if that is what she is doing. She did mention it a while ago.

Reactions: 9
Why would she want to get her lips done when she can’t even be bothered to get dressed half the time. Take care of the basics before trying to improve yourself. She films a vlog and apologies for the state of her hair etc and says, ‘’never mind, we’re all friends here aren’t we?’’ (Errr, no janeychins, we are not but anyhow ...)

If it’s anything like Tans wonky lips who didn’t have a wonky mouth to start with, it’s going to look terrible, not to mention on her bloated face. Bad decision Jane if that is what she is doing. She did mention it a while ago.
Well, Ms Deluded Dick is trying to concoct up anything to make herself look better because her dieting and slimming channel is failing massively!
Ideally, it would be better if she could get her lips sewn together to stop food going in and shite spouting out.... Two birds, one stone Janeychins 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well she’s gonna have to come up with something more than duck lips to make herself look better.
How about a balaclava?

• Haha
I feel I’ve been neglecting Jane & Tan threads as so engrossed with PS !

Someone said Charlie is whipped...

My husband would rather have pins in his eyes than drive me to a salon and have to sit and wait 😆 why is she not driving herself?

Does she wear any of these gifted clothes? They get tried on the never seen againeven though she says “Oooooohhhhhhhh I luvvvvv it!!!!!” 🙄

Love how she thinks she’s so important that she can’t say what the treatment is 😳 oh the suspense 🥴

• Haha
She is probably getting the tash done. She does it herself at home a lot so a freebie from a salon would be a change. Anyone else notice the "health anxiety" comment in her latest live on youtube? I've not heard her mention that before (i may have missed it), copying Tan or another self diagnosed condition seeing as her lactose intolerance mysteriously cured itself

Reactions: 7

My husband would rather have pins in his eyes than drive me to a salon and have to sit and wait 😆 why is she not driving herself?

Does she wear any of these gifted clothes? They get tried on the never seen againeven though she says “Oooooohhhhhhhh I luvvvvv it!!!!!” 🙄
Just like the “very kindly gifted” “Do the Unthinkable” box ! No feedback despite requests to so.

• Haha
She is probably getting the tash done. She does it herself at home a lot so a freebie from a salon would be a change. Anyone else notice the "health anxiety" comment in her latest live on youtube? I've not heard her mention that before (i may have missed it), copying Tan or another self diagnosed condition seeing as her lactose intolerance mysteriously cured itself
FFS Janeychins, just use Charlie's twin blade razor and have done with it!!! Saying that, you would probably get more views as the Eastbourne Sasquatch 🤔 You could wear the Ewok cape for full body genuity 👍

Yeah, I said he was seriously pussy whipped... 😉

Reactions: 2
Yes apparently she has “anxiety/ibs issues”. There’s a video you should watch. It’s called “I needed to say this” ! Please watch and let us know what you think ! Re IBS. If you truly have that condition you wouldn’t eat half the rubbish she does. Pukka Pies etc !

Reactions: 6
Yes apparently she has “anxiety/ibs issues”. There’s a video you should watch. It’s called “I needed to say this” ! Please watch and let us know what you think ! Re IBS. If you truly have that condition you wouldn’t eat half the rubbish she does. Pukka Pies etc !
I B S = I talk BULLSHIT 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So true

Reactions: 2
Just had a notification that Janeychins is uploading or talking tit or something... I have music on YouTube playing while I make chicken casserole so thought I'd let you lovely lot know x

That’s video cracked me up ! She went from sobbing to oh look Charlie they have fish and chips 🍟🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.