Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's happened to her eyebrows?

They look multi coloured square and ridiculous like the rest of her I suppose 😂
Screenshot_20200215-163642.png

And as for the chins... They swallowed her neck

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t always watch so I’ve missed many videos so I apologise for any offence but what wrong with her mouth? Its always hanging to the side?
14FC3BFC-6F25-46F0-B1DC-4821504EE636.png

• Haha
  • Wow
is she still doing calorie counting
Allegedly still calorie counting whilst pointing out that she still has enough calories for Dominos pizza instead of going out on Valentines evening...maths can’t have been on the curriculum at her school!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could literally see the pound signs in Jane's eyes and her face light up when Lucy said that she will be looking to have brand ambassadors to do parties for her.

Good god wouldn't want her coming to your home she would eat the whole house of food.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's happened to her eyebrows?

They look multi coloured square and ridiculous like the rest of her I suppose 😂View attachment 84463

And as for the chins... They swallowed her neck
She looks relatively normal there to he fair but maybe, a very good audition for Nanny Mcphee 2 with that tooth business 🤔 😉

I don’t always watch so I’ve missed many videos so I apologise for any offence but what wrong with her mouth? Its always hanging to the side? View attachment 84466
I had a wonky mouth like that when I was 15 and got diagnosed with Bells Palsy..... 🤔

is she still doing calorie counting
Yeah, backwards...

Allegedly still calorie counting whilst pointing out that she still has enough calories for Dominos pizza instead of going out on Valentines evening...maths can’t have been on the curriculum at her school!
Rachel Riley she is not ⌚ 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So it’s probably not lips if she’s going for a patch test, maybe tattooed eyebrows or microblading. Whatever it is she’ll be over the moon with the freebie

Reactions: 1
OMG! She’s got no shame, Janeychins has admitted that she asked the girl from Tomm jewellery if she had any of her sale items left, then said she’d purchased Helen’s birthday present, so basically (to quote one of Janeychin’s fave words), if it wasn’t in the sale you weren’t getting it Helen, what a tight wad, on many levels I’m glad she’s not my friend but this takes the Club biscuit! Oh and I can feel a claim for whip lash is on the agenda...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Wow them bracelets look like they have come out of a Sainsbury’s Xmas cracker 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She should be tagging that video as #ad gifted too as she is showing off the earrings and bracelet previously gifted to her as it is within the last 12 months

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.