Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe their still there..Kate must detest her..I wonder did Debbie and Jane Day encourage her to leave them up lol !
Jane Day hates Kate and I think the feeling is mutual. I wonder if Kate even knows it's there. She never replies to comments. Maybe she doesn't read them? Jane must be fuming 😂

Reactions: 5
Jane Day hates Kate and I think the feeling is mutual. I wonder if Kate even knows it's there. She never replies to comments. Maybe she doesn't read them? Jane must be fuming 😂
Kate must know it's there she deleted other comments...I don't think Jane G knows it's there or it would be gone ASAP..

Kate must know it's there she deleted other comments...I don't think Jane G knows it's there or it would be gone ASAP..
But Janee gets notifications every time someone replies to her comments doesn't she? I think Jane has always hated Kate I suppose the feeling must be mutual. Would love to know what went down with those two. Does anyone know?

Last edited:
But Janee gets notifications every time someone replies to her comments doesn't she? I think Jane has always hated Kate I suppose the feeling must be mutual. Would live to know what went down with those two. Does anyone know?
Would she still get them if people are replying to mine ?..I was the only 1 replied to her comment..

Reactions: 3
Would she still get them if people are replying to mine ?..I was the only 1 replied to her comment..
Yes she does lol! someone just left another reply...she might just think it's Kate's subs replying to a comment

I don't know 🤷‍♀️
Yes she would get a notification someone has replied to the post ..I just got 1 there to say there was another comment

Looks like a take a hand to me ..says Kate and Jane should do a diet swap callab
Take a hand?
Lol could you imagine? Jane would definitely be a size 10 after Eating like Kate and Kate would be the next star of My 600lb Life after eating like Jane 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Take a hand?
Lol could you imagine? Jane would definitely be a size 10 after Eating like Kate and Kate would be the next star of My 600lb Life after eating like Jane 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's def a tattler it says Jane and Kate are his 2 fav weightloss gals on YouTube lol !

But Janee gets notifications every time someone replies to her comments doesn't she? I think Jane has always hated Kate I suppose the feeling must be mutual. Would love to know what went down with those two. Does anyone know?
Don't know what's went on ..wonder why Jane left her that message of support then?

It's def a tattler it says Jane and Kate are his 2 fav weightloss gals on YouTube lol !

Don't know what's went on ..wonder why Jane left her that message of support then?
Unless the Gammon is that desperate for publicity good or bad she's keeping it there to get her name out there..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Unless the Gammon is that desperate for publicity good or bad she's keeping it there to get her name out there..
Omg that's what it is Jane is enjoying the attention. What a sad cow.

Yeah, I have been reading the ASA site, she needs to be reported for several of her vlogs. I'm on the case!
😂your pro pic is probably what she would have looked like if she had of got her lips 👄 done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she actually serious with her rant this morning? Wtf. No shop refunds fresh food items. Obviously there was something wrong with the actual product they would. But not just Bcos she changed her mind. Why should they Change the rules just for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Janes trauma over a £2.00 Pizza duck me ! Why they buying more pizzas anyways !! She must have about 3 a week 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.