Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wasn't #bekind sending Charlie into Asda to return some yoghurts she bought with the wrong date on! Apparently Charlie was really angry and demanded to speak to the manager!! Who the hell do they think they are??! That, Jane is your mistake, you didn't check the date so stop making it someone else's fault! Jeeze imagine going back for a refund on yoghurts the next day!! Just eat the chuffers, you're not going to get poisoned, you really are an annoying toad 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She wasn't #bekind sending Charlie into Asda to return some yoghurts she bought with the wrong date on! Apparently Charlie was really angry and demanded to speak to the manager!! Who the hell do they think they are??! That, Jane is your mistake, you didn't check the date so stop making it someone else's fault! Jeeze imagine going back for a refund on yoghurts the next day!! Just eat the chuffers, you're not going to get poisoned, you really are an annoying toad 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Her attitude is gonna get her into a very nasty situation one day.... It might put her stupid life into some perspective then... Perhaps 🙄

Reactions: 8
She's so up herself it's unreal!! Why didn't she go in seeing as she's worked in retail for 10 years. She thinks it's funny that Charlie stormed out, but then he went back in and got a refund?! I'd tell him to sling his hook, but I doubt any of that story is true.

Reactions: 12
She's so up herself it's unreal!! Why didn't she go in seeing as she's worked in retail for 10 years. She thinks it's funny that Charlie stormed out, but then he went back in and got a refund?! I'd tell him to sling his hook, but I doubt any of that story is true.
That's what I thought... Why not go in herself? No balls!!
Like you sau, I doubt there's any truth in that story anyhow. She's well know for being a Billy Bullshit and Charlie is a dam fool for putting up with her nonsense 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Oh ffs, is she for real carrying on like that over some yogurts and a bloody pizza, I feel ashamed for her. If she’s worked in retail for 10 years then surely she must know that no shop will give refunds on fresh food unless it’s off or something. They’ve obviously only refunded because Charlie has gone in asking for a manager. The shame of it! I love how she was trying to big up Tesco over Asda. I always find the customer service is so much better in Asda than Tesco, not in Eastbourne apparently 🤣
Oh and I’m sure they could have eaten the bloody yogurts, they don’t normally have much trouble shovelling tons of food down them 🤷🏻‍♀️. As if you’d be arsed traipsing back to Asda. Never heard the likes of it, the pizza had too many calories, oh behave Janiechins, you scoffed a Dominos on Friday 🤣🤣

Exactly, love how she sent Charlie in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She could probably have got the pizza in her calorie allowance IF she just had half and served it with a big colourful salad. Not the usual "potato wedgies" or "gar-lick bwead" and a token few limp leaves.

Ffs you can eat yoghurt safely for upto 7 days after the date on there. Besides IF it does have any reaction whatsoever SHE MIGHT ACTUALLY LOSE A POUND OR TWO 😂 😂

• Haha
Her sofa cushions are permanently dented with her lard arse indentation. Its shameful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh ffs, is she for real carrying on like that over some yogurts and a bloody pizza, I feel ashamed for her. If she’s worked in retail for 10 years then surely she must know that no shop will give refunds on fresh food unless it’s off or something. They’ve obviously only refunded because Charlie has gone in asking for a manager. The shame of it! I love how she was trying to big up Tesco over Asda. I always find the customer service is so much better in Asda than Tesco, not in Eastbourne apparently 🤣
Oh and I’m sure they could have eaten the bloody yogurts, they don’t normally have much trouble shovelling tons of food down them 🤷🏻‍♀️. As if you’d be arsed traipsing back to Asda. Never heard the likes of it, the pizza had too many calories, oh behave Janiechins, you scoffed a Dominos on Friday 🤣🤣

Exactly, love how she sent Charlie in 😂
It would've cost more in petrol to take the yoghurt back and get refunded.... Pair of dicks!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
what a pair of twunts! I've just watched fridge-gate shaking my head in disbelief, where do I start??? The attitude on her as she moans about the attitude of staff......the irony!!! The bloody awful faces she pulls as she rants about not being able to return chilled items, how does she not know that???? and Jane if its so "absolutely fine" that they have that policy why are you pair of pillocks spending your sunday afternoon ranting to people on repeat about it being unfair?? must have cost them in petrol what the items cost to return them.
finished me off when hard man Charlie got back in the car and she had the lash filter on him......look at my big tough man demanding a refund.....isnt he pwetty???????

They'll be the laughing stock of that branch of asda as well as here today.....well done turds

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wild night??? Fridge radius??? Oh F*'k Off PLLEEAASSEEE!!! 😮

what a pair of twunts! I've just watched fridge-gate shaking my head in disbelief, where do I start??? The attitude on her as she moans about the attitude of staff......the irony!!! The bloody awful faces she pulls as she rants about not being able to return chilled items, how does she not know that???? and Jane if its so "absolutely fine" that they have that policy why are you pair of pillocks spending your sunday afternoon ranting to people on repeat about it being unfair?? must have cost them in petrol what the items cost to return them.
finished me off when hard man Charlie got back in the car and she had the lash filter on him......look at my big tough man demanding a refund.....isnt he pwetty???????

They'll be the laughing stock of that branch of asda as well as here today.....well done turds
Turds, yeah!! The staff in Asda will be laughing their arses off at them and will remember their faces next visit... Stupid Twunt's

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Jesus wept!! Jane is NOT and never will be a celebrity!! She's just a lazy, delusional woman who films rubbish everyday, to make a bit of cash so she doesn't have to work full time!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Weird start to her new vid ! Charlie is clearly fed up with all the food shopping , and he looks absolutely shattered ! Jane only perks up when talking about a kfc 🙈

I felt like time stood still when he was ordering at the drive thru 😂

So many things to say about this vid I actually don’t know where to start 🙈🙈🙈🙈😂

We got 10 seconds about poor Caroline flack then she tucked straight in that kfc without a care in the world 🌍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Weird start to her new vid ! Charlie is clearly fed up with all the food shopping , and he looks absolutely shattered ! Jane only perks up when talking about a kfc 🙈
It’s been little over a week since they spent over £80 on a food shop, how the heck can two people get through that much food whilst being on a 16 hour fast and calorie deficits? Just asking. Well Janeychins clearly needs to get her glasses’ prescription checked, not noticing the desserts were dated the same day they purchased them and that the pizza calories were just for half the pizza.

Reactions: 8
Can someone tell me what the fascination is with Fridge Raiders ? Then she goes on to say she “obviously” makes her own sauce - really - then proceeds to show us jars of ready made sauces ? Then a pizza “they can share”. She lives on another planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.