Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's good...brace yourself ;)xx
Been around Tattle since November, I have a thick skin! While I would never call some one a C U next Tuesday, many have. A rule of the board is you don't try to moderate. Things generally stay friendly. There was a little bother earlier i stayed out of it x

Reactions: 6
Next HOLIDAY booked with SAGA

Yeah, the Paparazzi caught the Trotter treats and food convention in action!!!
Ahh ! all the old icon
Been around Tattle since November, I have a thick skin! While I would never call some one a C U next Tuesday, many have. A rule of the board is you don't try to moderate. Things generally stay friendly. There was a little bother earlier i stayed out of it x
Agree! some threads I've been on have male/female rape your eyes get opened on these forums..you have to take everything with a pinch of salt on this site ..I only stick to the threads and people I feel comfortable with... my eyes have certainly been opened..

Reactions: 4
Oh God, why did I choose to sign in here to have a nosey at 2.50am?? I'm crying with laughter and holding a pillow against my mouth so I don't wake the whole house at stupid o'clock! Absolutely bloody hilarious!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Guys, guys, she got papped whilst out and about today!! Well I say papped, it was someone who spotted her and asked for a selfie, (that's called having your photo taken in the real world) 🙄🤪 don't forget guys that if you see her in real life, please stop and say hi. Don't be intimidated by her celebrity status 😉🤭
And did you notice she made the pic black and white and she was clearly at work. Wouldn’t want anyone to guess where she works buy her uniform 😂 also didn’t tag the person in the pic did she?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And did you notice she made the pic black and white and she was clearly at work. Wouldn’t want anyone to guess where she works buy her uniform 😂 also didn’t tag the person in the pic did she?
I noticed that def a co worker lol not a FAN

• Haha
  • Heart
It's weird because she definitely didn't look like her profile picture, or like that photo she posted with Charlie on valentine's! I don't understand why?! 😉😉😉🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂

• Haha
Anyone think that she's getting her lips done? Have a look at her Instagram stories.

• Haha
  • Sick
She did say she'd been invited down to some salon she won't be putting her hand in her pocket!! Definitely getting lips filled, I knew it!! She was hinting ages ago wasn't she?! She's going to look ridiculous but it's another step for her to be more like Gemma Louise Miles, she's even doing the same squeals like her now! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Imagine the pouting she's going to be doing, she'll be insufferable. 🙄🤭

Reactions: 8
Please tell me she isn’t getting her lips done it will look ridiculous and Just enhance her wonky Jaw ☹ Personally not a fan of these big rubber looking lips know so many people that have ruined their looks with them.

Oh god just thought the same from her stories!! As if she needs pumping up anymore it’ll make her face look fatter than it already is 🤣 I had a meeting at work yesterday, the girl running the meeting came in from an outside company, well she looked like Daffy Duck I couldn’t take my eyes off her for the whole afternoon 😂 why do these people do it?! Well I know Jane will be doing it for a freebie, maybe she‘s taken tips from Tarn on how to look a show ma loves

• Haha
If she gets her lips done the tries to advertise the company then she gains a whole lot of c*nt points from me. Maybe she’s just off to get her tash professionally bleached 😆

• Haha
Oh tit, I've totally neglected Janeykins. Been up to my ears in Schofe. Best get skimming😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She did say she'd been invited down to some salon she won't be putting her hand in her pocket!! Definitely getting lips filled, I knew it!! She was hinting ages ago wasn't she?! She's going to look ridiculous but it's another step for her to be more like Gemma Louise Miles, she's even doing the same squeals like her now! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Imagine the pouting she's going to be doing, she'll be insufferable. 🙄🤭
gemma would not give her the time of day no offence gemma is quite glam and in such another league to jane i know gemma is not the best but jeez christ imagine jane thinking she could even get gemmas attention

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
This pic was took 2014 even beanboy looked as dour/depressing as he is today 🤣🤣
Bloody hell he looks well ruff

Don't think there's any research been done into the long term effects of cheap wax melts as of yet :)

Can you believe #6 on the Schofield thread :0
Its taken me over

OhMyGod I'm feeling a new profile pic 😂😂😂

lets hope she doesn't mistake it for a club 😂
Chow down

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
We all have our opinions, many are unimpressed by Charlie. I see him as a man who while he loves Jane is bit by bit having the will to live sucked out of him. I am far too old for Charlie but he is loyal and could be lead into a far more fun life. His loyalty is his strength and weakness. Jane is his Achilles heel. I suspect he is ground down, not dull. Just my opinion x
I think he is seriously pussy whipped but at the same time, I think he has the dull personality in the first place to allow that manipulation of Janeychins to happen 🤷🏻‍♀️
He seems like a decent, genuine bloke but he also needs a firecracker up his arse and an injection of sense of humour and drive!! He is like an engine that can't go over 25mph for fear of no control 🤔 SCREAM IF YOU WANNA GO FASTER CHARLIE! 🏁

Getting her lips pumped up to match the rest of her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
HAHHAHAHA! God, that made me laugh 😂

Oh my F'Kin word.... You are the queen of photoshop Yashlions ♥ SO accurate 😂👍

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.