Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that the thing someone said their granny had 1 in the 60's they were used for going into hospital a bed jacket or something their called ?
That’ll be me .... and yes something like this

Guys, guys, she got papped whilst out and about today!! Well I say papped, it was someone who spotted her and asked for a selfie, (that's called having your photo taken in the real world) 🙄🤪 don't forget guys that if you see her in real life, please stop and say hi. Don't be intimidated by her celebrity status 😉🤭
she will start charging for meet and greets soon 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fear not Tattlers, I’m a knitter so I’ll knit a few Nanna Capes in the Tattle strap line blue & we can turn up en mass to the picnic, in the lovely central location which London is. Let me know if you’re interested?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My first post on tattle was how Jane reminded me of Amber Lynne Reid. That is a rabbit hole i don't suggest you to go down but to sum up she created a YouTube channel to be accountable. She has in the few years it has run pretty much doubled her weight! She goes through a cycle of starting a new diet, clearly failing and making excuses. Amber Lynne is currently over 500 pounds! I hope Jane pulls herself together!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
My first post on tattle was how Jane reminded me of Amber Lynne Reid. That is a rabbit hole i don't suggest you to go down but to sum up she created a YouTube channel to be accountable. She has in the few years it has run pretty much doubled her weight! She goes through a cycle of starting a new diet, clearly failing and making excuses. Amber Lynne is currently over 500 pounds! I hope Jane pulls herself together!
I absolutely can’t watch Amber Lynn Reid anymore ... she literally is killing herself she is completely toxic ... the amount of times people have tried to help her ... even her relationship is toxic I think she thinks she can buy love and friendship don’t even get me started on the situation with Destiny.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
We all have our opinions, many are unimpressed by Charlie. I see him as a man who while he loves Jane is bit by bit having the will to live sucked out of him. I am far too old for Charlie but he is loyal and could be lead into a far more fun life. His loyalty is his strength and weakness. Jane is his Achilles heel. I suspect he is ground down, not dull. Just my opinion x

Reactions: 15
We all have our opinions, many are unimpressed by Charlie. I see him as a man who while he loves Jane is bit by bit having the will to live sucked out of him. I am far too old for Charlie but he is loyal and could be lead into a far more fun life. His loyalty is his strength and weakness. Jane is his Achilles heel. I suspect he is ground down, not dull. Just my opinion x
I agree he obviously adores her ! she's lucky to get one of the good one's yet she takes him for granted...

I agree he obviously adores her ! she's lucky to get one of the good one's yet she takes him for granted...
But I must add this is a forum not for the weak at heart or prudish ..you really have to be open minded to enjoy the humour etc..and not take everything too seriously ..just my opinion...

Effing hell that's given me all the giggles but thoughts of nightmares too 😂
@lexiloo your a scream..

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

But I must add this is a forum not for the weak at heart or prudish ..you really have to be open minded to enjoy the humour etc..and not take everything too seriously ..just my opinion...

@lexiloo your a scream..
don't think I'm weak hearted, like a laugh as much as anyone. Have my own limits and like to feel i am fair. No judgement on anyone else x

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.