Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Btw anything worth watching on Tans vlog I'm running behind today...
only if you want to see more massive yawns, nostril shots and burping.........same tit different day in the world of Tan ;)

Ahh but your comments are hilarious
well thank you, glad you think so, I just laugh my way through life, im the one who finds the innuendo in anything and howls at childish jokes, was always in trouble at school for sarky one liners or quick fire replies, I've got an amazing bullshit filter and am not easily fooled at all, think I was always destined for tattle ;) found my people for sure!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
only if you want to see more massive yawns, nostril shots and burping.........same tit different day in the world of Tan ;)

well thank you, glad you think so, I just laugh my way through life, im the one who finds the innuendo in anything and howls at childish jokes, was always in trouble at school for sarky one liners or quick fire replies, I've got an amazing bullshit filter and am not easily fooled at all, think I was always destined for tattle ;) found my people for sure!!
Haha ! a girl after my own heart..did you see the little shoutout to you I left in the Kate comments? ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Remember the cape in her American clothing haul? That brown fur thing, she said it would be perfect for a date night out, so I thought she'll deffo be wearing it tonight 😂😂
Is that the thing someone said their granny had 1 in the 60's they were used for going into hospital a bed jacket or something their called ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember the cape in her American clothing haul? That brown fur thing, she said it would be perfect for a date night out, so I thought she'll deffo be wearing it tonight 😂😂
looked like bloody Sherlock Holmes in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was just thinking Janes telling that Kate what diet she should follow and that’s exactly what she would block and delete on her own channel lol she hates anyone giving there opinion on her so called diet ! Strange women 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys, guys, she got papped whilst out and about today!! Well I say papped, it was someone who spotted her and asked for a selfie, (that's called having your photo taken in the real world) 🙄🤪 don't forget guys that if you see her in real life, please stop and say hi. Don't be intimidated by her celebrity status 😉🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.