Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, learning disabilities come in all different strengths and weaknesses. I sometimes work in this capacity and have a brother who has cerebral palsy who is severe with special needs.
I didn't take offence by it and actually, society labels people for alsorts of reasons and sometimes unfairly.
We all mock Jane & Charlie's speech on here and their pronunciation, how they live, what they eat, how they look etc but no one questions that 🤷🏻‍♀️
Who knows what the definition of 'normal' is?? The world has become so PC that people are scared to say what they think for fear of ridicule. Very sad 🤔
I think what the person means is that it was aimed at a certain part of society only.. people with LD who can't speak properly etc in a mocking way..I know we are very critical of Tan greasy hair ,yawning etc and Jane fat and her play acting etc but that could stand for the rest of us in general..I too have a nephew who is severely Autistic and a friends son has cerebral palsy they can take a joke as much as the rest of us to a certain extent but not when it's in a mocking way ie ****** or anything derogatory aimed at certain members of society ...But I don't know it obviously hit a nerve with them...But your right society in general has gotten way to touchy on certain subjects ...look at the old sitcoms Love thy neighbour etc you would never get away with that nowadays..

Reactions: 1
I’ve gotta say it’s not a comment I personally would write but I don’t find it offensive !
anyways like lexi said let’s carry on and enjoy the delights of Eastbourne’s finest pair of plonkers 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
you don't have to be careful what you say, none of us need to feel like that.....thats what the mods are for, we will all have differing boundaries and thats fine, I see posts on tattle that make me squirm but in balance ive probably posted some that have made others squirm just as much, if anyone sees anything they don't think should be on tattle just report the post and let the mods decide or scroll on by, in fighting is not good and trying to moderate threads is like being crowned the party pooper ;) no one wants that so post away lovely, tattle on!!!
There are some shocking things said on Tattle, this place isn't for the faint hearted!
There have been times I've wanted to type something but felt it was far too mean and yet others say it and don't bat an eyelid

Reactions: 9
There are some shocking things said on Tattle, this place isn't for the faint hearted!
There have been times I've wanted to type something but felt it was far too mean and yet others say it and don't bat an eyelid.
It's definitely not a forum for the faint hearted..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There have been times I've wanted to type something but felt it was far too mean and yet others say it and don't bat an eyelid.
im going to hell anyway for my tattle content so might as well make it worth it ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Btw anything worth watching on Tans vlog I'm running behind today...

Reactions: 3
Can't wait for more heavily photoshopped pics of the gorgeous couple!! 🤪 I wonder what she's microwaving for him tonight?? A pukka pie, smiley faces and alphabetti spaghetti?? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hand's up if you think he's on a promise tonight...the long johns could be getting tore off him as we speak ;)
Yeah, he's gonna tear off her Ugg slippers and leggings with his teeth while she eats a club biscuit... If he's lucky, Janey will want sausage surprise for supper 🥂

Can't wait for more heavily photoshopped pics of the gorgeous couple!! 🤪 I wonder what she's microwaving for him tonight?? A pukka pie, smiley faces and alphabetti spaghetti?? 🤔😂
Smily faces and alphabetti spaghetti 😂😂😂 she'll have to put the oven on for those 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, he's gonna tear off her Ugg slippers and leggings with his teeth while she eats a club biscuit... If he's lucky, Janey will want sausage surprise for supper 🥂
Or he'll just fall asleep in front of Love Island after 4 hours on the train and a day of managing LONDON!!

• Haha
“Think we’re the happiest we’ve ever been” you might wanna tell Charlie’s face that 😆 Never seen such a lifeless bloke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Smily faces and alphabetti spaghetti 😂😂😂 she'll have to put the oven on for those 🤣
I thought she was more a toad in the hole kinda girl 😳😬😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
“Think we’re the happiest we’ve ever been” you might wanna tell Charlie’s face that 😆 Never seen such a lifeless bloke.
God, I bet he's the life and soul of the party when Janey let's him out with his mates... Then Trotter Taxi's rocks up in her Jacamo Jimmy Jams to take him home at midnight before he turns into a pumpkin

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you remember when he went out with his mates last think it was when she done his face mask get ready thing ! She said Charlie only goes to cocktail bars you know nice places , then clips show him in a dive in Eastbourne full of young chavs all drinking wkd blue 🤣

• Haha
Do you remember when he went out with his mates last think it was when she done his face mask get ready thing ! She said Charlie only goes to cocktail bars you know nice places , then clips show him in a dive in Eastbourne full of young chavs all drinking wkd blue 🤣
Was that the time he threw up on his shoes?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
im going to hell anyway for my tattle content so might as well make it worth it ;)
Ahh but your comments are hilarious

If he’s lucky he might even get a skinny chocolate cow pat ( coughs ) I mean cookie for dessert

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.