Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah no worries, I was concerned I'd caused offence. You never know with different slang used in different parts of the country!! I agree with you over the learning disabilities comments, I too think it's a step too far. Jane does play on her 'not knowing' how to pronounce certain words and making out she's not very clever, but I think part of that is to appear cute. She puts on a childish voice for Charlie, I guess so he can feel all protective over her. She knows what she's doing, she's a Grade A manipulator!!

Reactions: 6
No! No offence at all! You’re right about regional differences in slang though.....yes, imagine someone reading that about themselves! yes, she does put on a ‘I’m so ditsy’ voice for Charlie, and I honestly believe she can’t pronounce words, because she’s not overly bright, she wasnt sure where Hartlepool was in her live chat, but guessed it was ‘up North’ now, I know that and I live in Central Scotland! But that comment was below the belt. I’ve banged on about it long enough now though! 😂 I’m boring myself!!

Reactions: 4
No! No offence at all! You’re right about regional differences in slang though.....yes, imagine someone reading that about themselves! yes, she does put on a ‘I’m so ditsy’ voice for Charlie, and I honestly believe she can’t pronounce words, because she’s not overtly bright, she wasnt sure where Hartlepool was in her live chat, but guessed it was ‘up North’ now, I know that and I live in Central Scotland! But that comment was below the belt. I’ve banged on about it long enough now though! 😂 I’m boring myself!!
she even called it "heart pool" I was howling 😂 imagine a conversation between her and Tan.......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she even called it "heart pool" I was howling 😂 imagine a conversation between her and Tan.......
Imagine YouTube subtitles trying to decipher the dialogue if they were in the same room...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know about her coming across as cute? I think she's as thick as 2 short planks (hope I'm allowed to say that ;) ) nothing cute about that at all, just makes her look stupid and uneducated.
Now, I don't claim to be Einstein, far from it, but she takes the (club) biscuit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well can't believe the comments are still there ..Kate must really hate the ham hock for sure..

‘Course you say that! It’s the LD comment that was unnecessary....in my opinion anyway
It wasn't me that made them comments my one's are still there...I don't leave personal derogatory comments on anyone's page..

Reactions: 1
Then if she is aware of and has experience of people with LD’s she would see they clearly haven’t! They’ll never set the world on fire, but that was not called for. In my opinion, it was a nasty post, there really isn’t any need for that, we’re going to have to agree to differ on this.
Well, learning disabilities come in all different strengths and weaknesses. I sometimes work in this capacity and have a brother who has cerebral palsy who is severe with special needs.
I didn't take offence by it and actually, society labels people for alsorts of reasons and sometimes unfairly.
We all mock Jane & Charlie's speech on here and their pronunciation, how they live, what they eat, how they look etc but no one questions that 🤷🏻‍♀️
Who knows what the definition of 'normal' is?? The world has become so PC that people are scared to say what they think for fear of ridicule. Very sad 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
said poster has now removed all comments made... on Kate’s vlog thankfully or they have been removed by someone but they have now vanished.
I think there is a line between criticism and making a valid point... and making a comment that could be misconstrued or to the point of being vindictive or nasty.
Still 7 comments visible. Who's editing? Kate or Jane? Why are they still there? Poor Jane will be in a right state 🤣
20200214_164641.jpg

It's just the feeling I get from her, I mean her brother appears to be educated and cultured and they grew up together 🤔 I suspect she's always done it to get attention, either it's because she genuinely doesn't know stuff through not listening at school and drawing glasses on people in her text books and giggling about it, or she thinks it makes her likeable. Remember when Jade Goody became a millionaire for simply getting stuff wrong on TV?! There's a lot of people in the media and on social media who play up to this image, they think that appearing uneducated or clumsy is funny and makes them likeable. Jane does this all the time, 'oh what am I like?!' etc she's hardly Norman Wisdom though 😉😂

Reactions: 4
Well, learning disabilities come in all different strengths and weaknesses. I sometimes work in this capacity and have a brother who has cerebral palsy who is severe with special needs.
I didn't take offence by it and actually, society labels people for alsorts of reasons and sometimes unfairly.
We all mock Jane & Charlie's speech on here and their pronunciation, how they live, what they eat, how they look etc but no one questions that 🤷🏻‍♀️
Who knows what the definition of 'normal' is?? The world has become so PC that people are scared to say what they think for fear of ridicule. Very sad 🤔
You didn’t think it was out of order. I did. Nothing to do with PC. This is my opinion, I respect yours is the polar opposite. I’m leaving this now.

Reactions: 1
It's just the feeling I get from her, I mean her brother appears to be educated and cultured and they grew up together 🤔 I suspect she's always done it to get attention, either it's because she genuinely doesn't know stuff through not listening at school and drawing glasses on people in her text books and giggling about it, or she thinks it makes her likeable. Remember when Jade Goody became a millionaire for simply getting stuff wrong on TV?! There's a lot of people in the media and on social media who play up to this image, they think that appearing uneducated or clumsy is funny and makes them likeable. Jane does this all the time, 'oh what am I like?!' etc she's hardly Norman Wisdom though 😉😂
I totally agree with this because if you watch her oldest vlogs she's not dolly ditzy in those, she's boring as hell and a bit dimb but the whole act she thinks is cute is manufactured, im not saying all of it is but the whole "what am I like" or the manic laughing when shes thinks she's done something so daft its funny.....also when she stops mid way through a word she's said wrong, whistles and says it again, that makes me cringe, I think she's seen it all on other popular vloggers channels and is trying to make it work for her when in reality she just looks like a twerp, I don't buy the whole "where are we charwee" act at all.....she manages to find her way to the supermarkets and tat shops just fine ;)

• Heart
Well, that's kinda my take on it
We say all sorts of things about them (and others) on here, which is why I asked if I was allowed to say she was thick and uneducated in case anyone took offence.
I now feel a bit like I have to be careful what I say.

Reactions: 3
Anyway, she's started with the gushing Valentine's posts to Charlie!! 😉😂
filtered to fook as per.......comment from someone.....beautiful couple......errr its edited so much they could be different people!!!

• Haha
I totally agree with this because if you watch her oldest vlogs she's not dolly ditzy in those, she's boring as hell and a bit dimb but the whole act she thinks is cute is manufactured, im not saying all of it is but the whole "what am I like" or the manic laughing when shes thinks she's done something so daft its funny.....also when she stops mid way through a word she's said wrong, whistles and says it again, that makes me cringe, I think she's seen it all on other popular vloggers channels and is trying to make it work for her when in reality she just looks like a twerp, I don't buy the whole "where are we charwee" act at all.....she manages to find her way to the supermarkets and tat shops just fine ;)
I think she's an absolute controlling horror behind the scenes. She's not fooling me either. The mask slips every now and again, as it does for all liars. She just copies people and copies Helen deffo, with the little giggle and the way she says things. She deserves a bit of stick because she's got so big for her lying boots it's unreal.

Reactions: 12
Well, that's kinda my take on it
We say all sorts of things about them (and others) on here, which is why I asked if I was allowed to say she was thick and uneducated in case anyone took offence.
I now feel a bit like I have to be careful what I say.
you don't have to be careful what you say, none of us need to feel like that.....thats what the mods are for, we will all have differing boundaries and thats fine, I see posts on tattle that make me squirm but in balance ive probably posted some that have made others squirm just as much, if anyone sees anything they don't think should be on tattle just report the post and let the mods decide or scroll on by, in fighting is not good and trying to moderate threads is like being crowned the party pooper ;) no one wants that so post away lovely, tattle on!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyway, she's started with the gushing Valentine's posts to Charlie!! 😉😂
She’s unbelievable, yes Jane he does work hard so you can have a nice little life, commuting 4 hours a day, 5 days a week whilst you sit on your arse from midday! Lazy twit!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.