Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god no more comments my fingers sore..;)
It’s ok I’m busy making toad in the hole with pigs bollox sausages, well above my syns but hey ho it’s Valentine’s Day ❤❤❤❤ At least I’m making it by scratch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s ok I’m busy making toad in the hole with pigs bollox sausages, well above my syns but hey ho it’s Valentine’s Day ❤❤❤❤ At least I’m making it by scratch 😂😂
I'm away to pick up my son enjoy ;)

Reactions: 2
to be honest? I think that crosses a line. That’s is a step too far in my opinion
I wasn’t comfortable with the learning disability comment either to be honest
I can understand totally calling her out on her blatant hypocrisy and the pukka pies and the tit they both consume and the fact that weight wise she is just as big now as when she started .... but Miss Piggy and Learning disability’s doesn’t sit right with me

Reactions: 5
Well, it was really nasty. No-one needs to read that about themselves.....saying you have a learning disability? Beyond the pale!

Well, it was really nasty. No-one needs to read that about themselves.....saying you have a learning disability? Beyond the pale!
I don't think it was said in malice. It was an assumption that person made on how Jane and Charlie speak and interact generally...
The person who made the comment did explain how she is aware of, and experiences people with genuine learning disabilities and they also said, if their assumption was wrong then they apologised profusely...
There is no reason for it to be taken offensively, and on reading it, I could see how it was meant 👍

Reactions: 4
I’m a bit confused. . Why is there comments on kate’s vlog about the Gammons? I haven’t seen any of her vlogs, and have no idea who she is, so May be missing something very obvious.

I’m a bit confused. . Why is there comments on kate’s vlog about the Gammons? I haven’t seen any of her vlogs, and have no idea who she is, so May be missing something very obvious.
Jane went on this Kate’s comments to say how she should try calorie counting and it’s helped her so much 😬 and of course it’s got people’s backs up , as clearly it’s not working for her 🙈 and as usual she’s chatting tit x

Reactions: 2
I don't think it was said in malice. It was an assumption that person made on how Jane and Charlie speak and interact generally...
The person who made the comment did explain how she is aware of, and experiences people with genuine learning disabilities and they also said, if their assumption was wrong then they apologised profusely...
There is no reason for it to be taken offensively, and on reading it, I could see how it was meant 👍
Then if she is aware of and has experience of people with LD’s she would see they clearly haven’t! They’ll never set the world on fire, but that was not called for. In my opinion, it was a nasty post, there really isn’t any need for that, we’re going to have to agree to differ on this.

Jane went on this Kate’s comments to say how she should try calorie counting and it’s helped her so much 😬 and of course it’s got people’s backs up , as clearly it’s not working for her 🙈 and as usual she’s chatting tit x
Ah, thanks. Makes more sense now. X

I’ve just looked on this Kate’s channel, and saw the comments. Oh err. Yes makes a lot of sense now. Jane will be fuming that those comments about her are still up. Obviously if it was her own channel, she could delete them, but has no control over other people’s channel content!

Then if she is aware of and has experience of people with LD’s she would see they clearly haven’t! They’ll never set the world on fire, but that was not called for. In my opinion, it was a nasty post, there really isn’t any need for that, we’re going to have to agree to differ on this.
said poster has now removed all comments made... on Kate’s vlog thankfully or they have been removed by someone but they have now vanished.
I think there is a line between criticism and making a valid point... and making a comment that could be misconstrued or to the point of being vindictive or nasty.

Doctordoctor why did you quote my post too? Slobbing about means being lazy in my book. 🤔

• Haha
said poster has now removed all comments made... on Kate’s vlog thankfully or they have been removed by someone but they have now vanished.
I think there is a line between criticism and making a valid point... and making a comment that could be misconstrued or to the point of being vindictive or nasty.
Totally agree and glad it was removed tbh, clearly Janeychins and the Bean are not the sharpest tools in the box and she shouldn’t be handing out any kind of weight loss advice EVER but to suggest learning disabilities was a tad over the mark...

Glad the other comments have stayed re her pukka pie calorie counting!!! Made me chuckle 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.