Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see any comments am I looking at the wrong vid? The latest what I eat in a day?

Reactions: 2
Crikey, it's all been happening on Tattle!! I've not caught up with it all as I've been so busy and tired with work, plus been feeling a bit down in the dumps this week so come on here to cheer myself up! That flipping live she did! She sounds even more like an old fishwife and looks even more rotund than ever, as does Charlie. I skipped to the end to see her smash the butter dish as she was so excited to see if he'd got her some choclits! Right on cue there Charlie with the flowers, you might get to touch her knee tonight!! Or rub her trotters!! Charlie travels 4 hours a day for his new job because it's sometimes good to travel to be happy and to progress 🙄 Although he's always covered in cuts so that might suggest he's not sat on the board of directors just yet!! 😉😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
aw Bless them......I’m more than twice her age, and I don’t feel as old as Jane and Charlie Bean......I remember my parents ’going for a run’ in the car, sitting down on the sofa and falling asleep etc, but that was in their later years!! They weren’t doing that when they were in their twenties!! They even took their pillows on their break to Somerset, was it a Hoseasons? They never said.......I’d love my husband and I to be their age again, even although we do lots of things together still, but they’re a young couple, no responsibilities just boring themselves to death! why aren’t they out on a Saturday night having a drink, dinner, cinema, or simple things like walking along the beach on a Sunday morning, take a coffee from home if you have to, go out for breakfast etc. Just get off the sofa, stop nana napping and watching stupid tv programmes!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can’t take credit for janeychins but it’s great isn’t it?🤣
Very apt!!! ♥

Crikey, it's all been happening on Tattle!! I've not caught up with it all as I've been so busy and tired with work, plus been feeling a bit down in the dumps this week so come on here to cheer myself up! That flipping live she did! She sounds even more like an old fishwife and looks even more rotund than ever, as does Charlie. I skipped to the end to see her smash the butter dish as she was so excited to see if he'd got her some choclits! Right on cue there Charlie with the flowers, you might get to touch her knee tonight!! Or rub her trotters!! Charlie travels 4 hours a day for his new job because it's sometimes good to travel to be happy and to progress 🙄 Although he's always covered in cuts so that might suggest he's not sat on the board of directors just yet!! 😉😂
Very observant 😉 👍

Reactions: 8
How is it still up there? Kate never replies to comments so maybe she doesnt know it's there. You can't blame the girl she has a lot going on. Although you would think she would find the time between all that not eating she does. How does jane think she can help a woman who lost 1st in 2 weeks lose weight?

Reactions: 7
it was at the end of a great comment and said something like "no wonder tattle has hundreds of comments about you" I felt like replying.....thousands more like!!! LOL
Kate has deleted that comment yet left all the rest bashing Jane, says it all really.....she doesn't want people to find tattle but is letting them witch slap Jane seventeen ways 😂
the last comment from an hour ago is brutal........very true.....said it all really! wonder what the reaction from Gammon towers will be????
I love that Kate has actively deleted and left certain comments, you are right, it speaks volumes!
Of course Kate doesn’t want people to discover what tattlers are saying about her, it might make her cry ... again! 😭
I don’t think I’ve ever known anyone to cry so much, especially for the whole world to see.
I’m afraid I stopped watching her a long time ago, I don’t suffer with depression but I felt like slashing my wrists after listening to her🥱

• Haha
I love that Kate has actively deleted and left certain comments, you are right, it speaks volumes!
Of course Kate doesn’t want people to discover what tattlers are saying about her, it might make her cry ... again! 😭
I don’t think I’ve ever known anyone to cry so much, especially for the whole world to see.
I’m afraid I stopped watching her a long time ago, I don’t suffer with depression but I felt like slashing my wrists after listening to her🥱
I can't stand the crying and the fact she clearly is always either starving herself slim because she can't afford to eat or binge eating. But after catching up on her live last night and watching the knee video I get why she is so depressed. I feel very sorry for her and espically her daughter Edith. Doesn't mean I want to watch her but never like to see a fellow mum suffering and getting no help off her so called mates. I don't get why her YouTube and Slimcon community friends aren't helping her? Posting shopping hauls and holidays when she cant even buy the weekly shop. It was obvious Jane and Sarah SW only reached out to Kate SW after seeing on here what's been said . Even then its a half hearted chat on Instagram with her BFF Sarah SW. It was obvious they haven't talked in months And Jane's stupid calorie counting comment was a bleeping joke. It's all so fake.

Reactions: 5
aw Bless them......I’m more than twice her age, and I don’t feel as old as Jane and Charlie Bean......I remember my parents ’going for a run’ in the car, sitting down on the sofa and falling asleep etc, but that was in their later years!! They weren’t doing that when they were in their twenties!! They even took their pillows on their break to Somerset, was it a Hoseasons? They never said.......I’d love my husband and I to be their age again, even although we do lots of things together still, but they’re a young couple, no responsibilities just boring themselves to death! why aren’t they out on a Saturday night having a drink, dinner, cinema, or simple things like walking along the beach on a Sunday morning, take a coffee from home if you have to, go out for breakfast etc. Just get off the sofa, stop nana napping and watching stupid tv programmes!!!!
Couldn’t have put it better doctordoctor. Oh to be that age again with no responsibilities😞 I get that they’re not party animals, and that’s ok. Lots of people aren’t, even when they’re young, but you would think they would go out to the cinema, or theatre or for a nice meal at the weekend, or even invite friends over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Couldn’t have put it better doctordoctor. Oh to be that age again with no responsibilities😞 I get that they’re not party animals, and that’s ok. Lots of people aren’t, even when they’re young, but you would think they would go out to the cinema, or theatre or for a nice meal at the weekend, or even invite friends over.
Not just slobbing around the flat and having run outs to bargain shops!! 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Ok I will come clean. Please to meet you all. Regards Sammy Moore 😂😂😂😂 just couldn’t help myself

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.