Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a hypocrite Janeychins is though. The amount of times people suggested she try something other than SW and she wouldn’t hear of it. Only when Helen tried it did she have to follow like the sheep that she is and now she’s trying to tell Kate how great it is!!
You couldn’t make this tit up could you?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a hypocrite Janeychins is though. The amount of times people suggested she try something other than SW and she wouldn’t hear of it. Only when Helen tried it did she have to follow like the sheep that she is and now she’s trying to tell Kate how great it is!!
Especially as she's as fat as when she started YouTube all them yrs ago ..beggars belief..

Reactions: 11
Yes she read The Secret and shes now a spiritual guru don't ya know?
She also has not one but two Buddha heads, you know with the 'little hats'...Clearly she is one step away from enlightenment! No, enlightenment is not a wax melt company Jane!
Also did Jane say her cheeks 'feel' red? Not red hot and not they look red. I couldn't get through the near hour of stupidity...not today.

However, you'll be pleased to know I finally worked out Jane's address, I just focused on the reflection of the sky on her mug of tea. So who is up for a visit? I just want to thank the lady who lives above Jane and see if she is up for a game of football/disco/any activity that gives Jane the rage.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She also has not one but two Buddha heads, you know with the 'little hats'...Clearly she is one step away from enlightenment! No, enlightenment is not a wax melt company Jane!
Also did Jane say her cheeks 'feel' red? Not red hot and not they look red. I couldn't get through the near hour of stupidity...not today.

However, you'll be pleased to know I finally worked out Jane's address, I just focused on the reflection of the sky on her mug of tea. So who is up for a visit? I just want to thank the lady who lives above Jane and see if she is up for a game of football/disco/any activity that gives Jane the rage.
How about space hopping on a cannon ball 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
oh my days!!! just caught up on it all.......of course ran right to Kates youtube to see if the comments are still there.....they are!!! haha

bloody fab comments and so true too! extra points for the tattle mention ;) bet she'll be raging as they've got a fair few likes too

• Haha
Reactions: 12
oh my days!!! just caught up on it all.......of course ran right to Kates youtube to see if the comments are still there.....they are!!! haha

bloody fab comments and so true too! extra points for the tattle mention ;) bet she'll be raging as they've got a fair few likes too
which channel is it? want to take a look at all the comments haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Tattle one's gone :(

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hi guys newbie here, been hovering for a while tho. I had to stop watching mrs gammon a while ago, you all will know why, but every so often I will skip thru her videos for a bit of a giggle. I don’t think it’s right to mock someone due to their weight, as I’m no twiggy, but duck me!!!! Had to comment. She actually believes she is losing weight following calorie counting???? What is wrong with this stupid woman???? She is bloody huge, in fact she is bigger than ever. How can someone dedicate their channel to weight loss when clearly she is putting a lot of weight on. I just can’t get my head around people following her and looking up to her as a weight loss guru. Can they not see she is actually putting the weight on at an alarming rate???? I wear glasses and had my eyes tested a couple of weeks ago so I know it’s not my eyes that are failing Me, what I see is correct. It’s all been said on here before but the processed tit they eat, plus the food hauls, where the duck does all that grub go as top up shops are always imminent, my kids have left got kids of their own and me and my other half don’t buy a quarter of the tit they buy, yes I’m not slim either but Im not delusional and know I’m overweight. If I ate what that pair do I’m sure I would be a lot bigger than what I am, so how can people believe in her and follow her? Sorry for going on and on and on but duck me im not the brightest of folk but I can clearly see she’s a bleeping idiot!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi guys newbie here, been hovering for a while tho. I had to stop watching mrs gammon a while ago, you all will know why, but every so often I will skip thru her videos for a bit of a giggle. I don’t think it’s right to mock someone due to their weight, as I’m no twiggy, but duck me!!!! Had to comment. She actually believes she is losing weight following calorie counting???? What is wrong with this stupid woman???? She is bloody huge, in fact she is bigger than ever. How can someone dedicate their channel to weight loss when clearly she is putting a lot of weight on. I just can’t get my head around people following her and looking up to her as a weight loss guru. Can they not see she is actually putting the weight on at an alarming rate???? I wear glasses and had my eyes tested a couple of weeks ago so I know it’s not my eyes that are failing Me, what I see is correct. It’s all been said on here before but the processed tit they eat, plus the food hauls, where the duck does all that grub go as top up shops are always imminent, my kids have left got kids of their own and me and my other half don’t buy a quarter of the tit they buy, yes I’m not slim either but Im not delusional and know I’m overweight. If I ate what that pair do I’m sure I would be a lot bigger than what I am, so how can people believe in her and follow her? Sorry for going on and on and on but duck me im not the brightest of folk but I can clearly see she’s a bleeping idiot!!!!
Welcome!
Sounds like you’ll fit right in here

The gammonjoint is totally delusional

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks lexie. Saw gammon's comment and the responses to that but I wonder what the Tattle one said.
it was at the end of a great comment and said something like "no wonder tattle has hundreds of comments about you" I felt like replying.....thousands more like!!! LOL
Kate has deleted that comment yet left all the rest bashing Jane, says it all really.....she doesn't want people to find tattle but is letting them witch slap Jane seventeen ways 😂
the last comment from an hour ago is brutal........very true.....said it all really! wonder what the reaction from Gammon towers will be????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Janeychins 🤣🤣🤣👍

Welcome!
Sounds like you’ll fit right in here

The gammonjoint is totally delusional
My sentiments exactly Shrek. She is a joke x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.