Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she has a massive EGO ! can't believe her followers believe she is actually losing weight have they no eyes...
Perhaps they are somewhat lacking in the critical thinking department and are taken in by the filtered catfishing, even so no matter high she puts her camera the chins and cheeks are there for all to see!

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she’s giving away that basket of utter shite & hundreds of people are hoping to win it! Sometimes I despair for humanity.

Reactions: 11
I thought she was gonna cry over the cheese 🤣. She obviously told Charlie to get the bloody roses it looked too much of a set up.
Bloody hell she looked big on that video, she needs to change her profile pics they’re a joke. When she was saying they’d been to a hotel in Winchester then she said was it Winchelsea?! God almighty, I do think she’s thick but think she plays along with it sometimes. Also she said about cooking all the time, she must count putting mash in the microwave and having cheap toad in the hole as cooking. It’s all so healthy hun and great for weight loss 🤪. She’s absolutely round the twist 🤣

This is an absolute joke, how dare she preach about bloody calorie counting when she’s put the weight back on!! I honestly think Jane is more suited to slimming world, she did lose when she stuck to it and she was cooking from scratch. Can’t believe the cheek of her!

Pigs ball sacks 🤣🤣 My nan used to say cheap sausages looked like dogs dicks 😂
Even the Pip Schofield fiasco wasn't as staged as that tit !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m glad she’s been called out, she’s an absolute embarrassment

I don’t follow Kate SW but I’ve seen her channel didn’t she lose a massive amount of weight? Then you have Knobbo Gammons trying to preach to her about calorie counting 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈🤣
Now I don't enjoy Kate's channel because she is annoying and always depressed. She has good reason but it puts me off. That aside, she had lost 12st in like 2 years. She put half back on after cancer and this knee thing. Even after that she has still lost more than Jane ever did.

I think this comment just confirms that Kate has been dumped by Sarah SW and Friday Finds Rachel . Jane is now trying to recruit Kate on to her side of the weight loss YouTubers . Will she jump ship to the lard side?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah a meet in London cos that’s central for everyone, well we all know what her geography is like from previous vlogs! And let’s meet in ... Hyde Park, probably the only one she’s heard off, I’m surprised she didn’t mention a local one to Charlie’s work in Bromley cos that’s London ain’t it Charlie bean?

And what was with all the ‘ bless you’ towards the end? Has she suddenly become religious or what?

And yes, clearly the bean is so predictable that she knew he’d bring her flowers home, she even told him she liked pink ones! Oh what a bleeping pair of bores they are.

Reactions: 8
I thought she was gonna cry over the cheese 🤣. She obviously told Charlie to get the bloody roses it looked too much of a set up.
Bloody hell she looked big on that video, she needs to change her profile pics they’re a joke. When she was saying they’d been to a hotel in Winchester then she said was it Winchelsea?! God almighty, I do think she’s thick but think she plays along with it sometimes. Also she said about cooking all the time, she must count putting mash in the microwave and having cheap toad in the hole as cooking. It’s all so healthy hun and great for weight loss 🤪. She’s absolutely round the twist 🤣

This is an absolute joke, how dare she preach about bloody calorie counting when she’s put the weight back on!! I honestly think Jane is more suited to slimming world, she did lose when she stuck to it and she was cooking from scratch. Can’t believe the cheek of her!

Pigs ball sacks 🤣🤣 My nan used to say cheap sausages looked like dogs dicks 😂
I like your nan 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah a meet in London cos that’s central for everyone, well we all know what her geography is like from previous vlogs! And let’s meet in ... Hyde Park, probably the only one she’s heard off, I’m surprised she didn’t mention a local one to Charlie’s work in Bromley cos that’s London ain’t it Charlie bean?

And what was with all the ‘ bless you’ towards the end? Has she suddenly become religious or what?

And yes, clearly the bean is so predictable that she knew he’d bring her flowers home, she even told him she liked pink ones! Oh what a bleeping pair of bores they are.
Yes she read The Secret and shes now a spiritual guru don't ya know?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do hope Kate leaves those comments there!
Does Jane get notification when someone replies to her comment? that’s gonna ruin her day tomorrow if she sees those while she scrolls through her phone when she’s on the bog in the morning🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bloody hell, who’s gonna own up 🤣
I called the first 1 ...but just keep liking or she'll get suspicious with too many comments...lets see how long we can keep it up there...hopefully Kate's not a fan of hers..

Does Jane get notification when someone replies to her comment? that’s gonna ruin her day tomorrow if she sees those while she scrolls through her phone when she’s on the bog in the morning🤣
Idk but had to go in for the kill ,too good an op to turn down ..hopefully Kate dislikes her as much as the rest of us..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I called the first 1 ...but just keep liking or she'll get suspicious with too many comments...lets see how long we can keep it up there...hopefully Kate's not a fan of hers..
As soon as Jane sees them she can just delete her dicky comment. Keep with the comments but not as direct replies to Jane. Just write them under the video then the only one who can delete is Kate. I always thought Jane hated Kate. The feeling might be mutual so she might keep them up. Like with Patrick's Slimcon video 😂

Reactions: 4
As soon as Jane sees them she can just delete her dicky comment. Keep with the comments but not as replies. Just write them under the video then the only one who can delete is Kate. I always thought Jane hated Kate. The feeling might be mutual so she might keep them up. Like with Patrick's Slimcon video 😂
Hopefully !

Reactions: 4
Yes she’ll get notified of comments to her comment ...
thank you ladies best laugh I’ve had all evening

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.