Jamie White - Niomi Smart's creepy e̶x̶ current fiancé, Dublin holistic business and life coach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2817159

What a ridiculous question from someone like him who lives off his parents or his girlfriends and has 24 hours a day to do nothing...
You just know that bottom of his thoughts about having unlimited time and money would involve helping others in a practical way ie charitable works in Ireland such as helping homeless people, refugees or addicts.
He would no doubt set up some sleazy retreat in Bali where rich Westerners pay to listen to him waffling on.

Reactions: 7
Looks like Lordon has found his 'new home for the next while'...until he is kicked out.

Why is he always looking for 'friends nearby'? If they were friends, wouldn't he already know if they were nearby?

Screenshot_20240317_145301_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow haha.. this is exactly what Niomi doesn't want , the constant "found a new home for a while". This dude is extremely bizarre.

Couch Surfing in Africa...

1710688289050.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine if he got chomped by a Great White. The next thread title would write itself 🦈
The battle of the chompers! Obviously I don't wish him harm but I think Jamie would be fine, he'd talk the poor shark to death trying to get it to sign up for some life coaching.

Like a reverse of this lol

1710695572176.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_6563.jpeg

Read: I’m looking forward to finding a new sugar mama that I can ‘challenge,’ who’ll hopefully not be as flaky/narcissistic as Nims. Or one more subservient. Whichever comes first.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
People should receive a text message alert that a creep is on the loose in the area. If you see chompers shining from a far, just run the opposite direction...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I already feel bad for whoever is going to date this creep next.

Reactions: 10
I already feel bad for whoever is going to date this creep next.
Thank goodness when he is googled Tattle will be one of the first things to appear.
If someone reads everything about him and then still decides to plump for the pointy peen then at least it is a relatively informed decision.
I wonder who he has his eye on in SA. There's bound to be someone in mind. Dim wasn't by chance was she.

Reactions: 12
Thank goodness when he is googled Tattle will be one of the first things to appear.
If someone reads everything about him and then still decides to plump for the pointy peen then at least it is a relatively informed decision.
I wonder who he has his eye on in SA. There's bound to be someone in mind. Dim wasn't by chance was she.
You mean who has Avocado chef her eye on, right?😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You mean who has Avocado chef her eye on, right?😁
Has to be someone just out of a relationship therefore vulnerable and with low self esteem. Also have to be rich and preferably with lots of followers so Donkey can glom onto them. Also quite thick and easily impressed.
That is quite the Venn diagram.

Reactions: 9
Donkey words of wisdom. Is this a common saying?
IMG_6566.jpeg

As for a new person to challenge, he’s coming in hot with a new pearl bracelet. This is probably how he scopes out a new prospect, with Avocado Chef’s intel, of course.
IMG_6567.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like he's ready to re-enact the whole 18 months of Barely and Nimbobs but in a new location.

It's so obnoxious that the moment these grifter get dumped they fly off the the other part of the world to "rest" for a few months and have to boast about it 24/7. I bet they don't even enjoy things unless they put it on their IG stories.

Reactions: 10
Has to be someone just out of a relationship therefore vulnerable and with low self esteem. Also have to be rich and preferably with lots of followers so Donkey can glom onto them. Also quite thick and easily impressed.
That is quite the Venn diagram.
Or someone really deluded and infatuated with Lordon, like that Lady Angela woman.

Reactions: 2