Jamie White - Niomi Smart's creepy e̶x̶ current fiancé, Dublin holistic business and life coach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's trying to hard to write these quotable things while tagging himself in the quote, hoping that people will share it online lol.
He's so hoping to go viral with one of these pseudo profound quotes that are actually utter bs.

It's embarrassing. He should just try to find a regular job and forget about all of this. He doesn't have the looks, charisma, brains to stand out in the sea of boring, shallow, scammy influencers.

Reactions: 19
He's trying to hard to write these quotable things while tagging himself in the quote, hoping that people will share it online lol.
You're so right 😂
He wants to be on an inspiration poster on office walls.
Also for one of the big guns in this peculiar field to share his inane thoughts.

Reactions: 6
You're so right 😂
He wants to be on an inspiration poster on office walls.
Also for one of the big guns in this peculiar field to share his inane thoughts.
He's following this guy and he's kinda copying him, even mimicking the way his layout is, grid posts with quotes and then pictures of himself. Obviously there are differences in the colors of the post and the other dude has some good points here and there but still, all that Jamie knows how to do is copy others while having 2% of any actual talent.

1710430689094.png

LMAOOoo just realized that Dreamy Jooooey follows him haha no wonder Jamie started following Simon too

1710430741864.png

1710430762885.png

and the worm, I think his followers is about to drop to 15.1 lol

1710430803740.png

1710430828260.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He's following this guy and he's kinda copying him, even mimicking the way his layout is, grid posts with quotes and then pictures of himself. Obviously there are differences in the colors of the post and the other dude has some good points here and there but still, all that Jamie knows how to do is copy others while having 2% of any actual talent.

View attachment 2815133
LMAOOoo just realized that Dreamy Jooooey follows him haha no wonder Jamie started following Simon too

View attachment 2815135
View attachment 2815137

and the worm, I think his followers is about to drop to 15.1 lol

View attachment 2815139
View attachment 2815141
Oh wow he's slavishly copying that guy 😮
The layout, the quotes from themselves. Well spotted.
How long before Lordon gets some glasses?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh wow he's slavishly copying that guy 😮
The layout, the quotes from themselves. Well spotted.
How long before Lordon gets some glasses?
Even the way he tags his name towards the bottom, as if he used that guy as a template!
Lolz took me a second to get the glasses comment, ahahah!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
YES, HAHAHA!
My God, his whole existence is embarrassing. The very definition of "cringe". And the funniest thing is the guy has a massive ego and thinks he's Socrates. Worst kind of men, I cannot stand people like this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What you see right before a dementor sucks the life out of ya
Screenshot_20240314-213050~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Ooor
"People surrounding us can have an important impact on our life. The right people will uplift you. The wrong ones will drain your energy. Be careful."
That's it. Done. Bye. Ciao. 👋

(Ps: am I a life coach now??)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
1710515902018.png

What a ridiculous question from someone like him who lives off his parents or his girlfriends and has 24 hours a day to do nothing...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
As usual this is really long and boring.
He's talking about the past two months. He's made a sacred journey back home for healing.
Translation - been dumped and can't afford the long endless holidays he had on Dim's wallet so scurried home.
Oh and more waffle about being able to 'return to myself' because obviously Dim dragged him away from his true calling. What that calling is is unclear to anyone else.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2817159

What a ridiculous question from someone like him who lives off his parents or his girlfriends and has 24 hours a day to do nothing...
Is he on his way back to Barley? Edu and his 'wives' await his return.

Screenshot_20240315_153610_Instagram.jpg

I bet he won't waste any time trying to find his next victim. It'll be straight to a coffee shop and 'can I challenge you on that?' when they say no to a date.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
As usual this is really long and boring.
He's talking about the past two months. He's made a sacred journey back home for healing.
Translation - been dumped and can't afford the long endless holidays he had on Dim's wallet so scurried home.
Oh and more waffle about being able to 'return to myself' because obviously Dim dragged him away from his true calling. What that calling is is unclear to anyone else.
HAHAHAH, yes, Jamie, life's demands in the last two months was your rich fiancée dumping you, therefore you had to run home to mummy and daddy to secure a new source of income so you can go back to the beach. Useless brat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@luckygem posted on Niomi's thread that her grandmother liked that post, crikey! Maybe she's relieved that he's moving on and is trying to give it a push.

Reactions: 6
@luckygem posted on Niomi's thread that her grandmother liked that post, crikey! Maybe she's relieved that he's moving on and is trying to give it a push.
Lmao true. Wish we could have been a spy on the wall to see what went down in their Last Supper together! The one that grandpa Ian excused himself from 😂

it seems odd to stay in touch and give him engagement on his posts, why not all just unfollow him?! Maybe they pity him since Nims did the breaking up, and they don’t want him to spill any dirt on her from all those sordid events she accompanied him to!
---
Also, this has reminded me of that tattler with terrina’s name and picture LOL! Wish she would return, or wish real T would come on here and give us the tea 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Lmao true. Wish we could have been a spy on the wall to see what went down in their Last Supper together! The one that grandpa Ian excused himself from 😂

it seems odd to stay in touch and give him engagement on his posts, why not all just unfollow him?! Maybe they pity him since Nims did the breaking up, and they don’t want him to spill any dirt on her from all those sordid events she accompanied him to!
---
Also, this has reminded me of that tattler with terrina’s name and picture LOL! Wish she would return, or wish real T would come on here and give us the tea 😂
It felt like she was in the thread with us, I did a double take when I read the comment, laughed and then looked at the avatar lolzz..

Also the theory of him being silent on her shenanigans doesn't sound too crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2817159

All I'm getting from this post is that he's probably that guy who leaves the window shade up when everyone else on the plane is trying to sleep (on an international flight!)

Reactions: 4