Jamie Genevieve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt jack owns a hairbrush let alone a salon, He probably uses Jamie’s toothbrush.

I can’t believe she’s only just gone 27 😆 she looks so much older. I thought she was in her 30’s.

I’ve realised I can’t stand her slurring anymore,
it’s not the Scottish accent I like that, but they both sound permanently drunk/hung over.
I think it’s maybe a mix of the lip fillers and false teeth

Reactions: 3
Her lips are deflating at an alarming rate. They will look like 5 day old foil balloons any day now.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I watched her assumptions video yesterday.

the usual ass licking assumptions.
Learned that Jack is the perfect husband, because even though they bicker a lot, he has never called her a bad name.
😐
Set that bar low hun, set that bar low.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually can't not like Jamie no matter how hard I try... Jack, however, is a different story. He is so slimy and disgusting:sick: I hope she leaves him one day and made him sign a decent prenup because he doesn't deserve a penny of what she's earned

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand the hate for Jack. I think he’s quite sweet? He’s lovely with the dogs and, IMO, he seems completely besotted with Jamie.

Reactions: 24
Haha sorry just wondered as I have never heard of us Scots being any less tall than other nationalities as a rule 😂 I find it’s a good variation like most nationalities.
Never heard that either! But I think Glaswegians are the smallest of the Scots - no scientific data to back that up, but all the weegie guys I know seem to be wee guys 🤣

Reactions: 2
I don’t really understand the hate for Jack either 😂 I think they seem like they have a nice relatable relationship. They always seem to be quite thoughtful towards each other and have a laugh together.

Reactions: 20
He had his on Ltd company with someone called Christina Kerr? Not sure what that company is for or if it’s a tax efficient way for Jamie to pay her staff but fair play to her for being smart, I’d hate to see him having some sort of shareholding on her wealth.
I've just been having a look and all I can see related to CK is CKJB which is Jack Baxter, Jamie's hairdresser, not Jack McCann her Husband?

I think the house they’re in now was inherited or bought for cheap from a family member (maybe a grandparent that passed away). I’m sure she mentioned once it used to be a family member’s house. I bought a house at 19 but my parents put a huge deposit down so I got a mortgage of about £70k. Just because they live in an owned house doesn’t mean it’s in their name or that they paid for it. Yeah she made the jewellery video but she does say often “I don’t really treat myself”. I don’t think she says anything in a manipulative way, I was just pointing out things like that probably gain likeness because she seems relatable. She has also mentioned they want to move. If they wanted to move there must be something thats delaying it. Getting a mortgage isn’t as simple as getting one if you have the money, you need to prove you have continuously been making that amount of money and have an excellent record of paying everything on time. If you think it’s waffle thats fine but I’m just stating a theory. It wasn’t anything negative about them, just saying I think they’ve been living in the grubby house not doing it up properly because they’re waiting on confirmation on a mortgage for a new place.

So it looks like they are on the move! They have been looking and found their perfect forever home. Nothing delaying it, just keeping some of their lives private. She looks to have earned more this year than the previous as they haven't had to sell the home they are currently in to fund it. Jack will no doubt have an income too from working alongside Jamie. This house has got them on the property ladder and I think they will now rent this house and keep it as an investment. She seems quite savvy when it comes to business in all honesty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I think they’re both quite realistic about the fact that the influencer/YouTube trend might pass so I think that’s why they don’t spend crazy amounts of money on the house etc and instead I get the impression they try to save and future proof a bit which is sensible.

Reactions: 19
I think the problem is that so much has changed in peoples lives over the past few months, the shilling Instagrammer lifestyle just looks so crass. I don’t see that changing any time soon either.

Reactions: 6
What’s wrong with them?
If you look at the part in the video where the top coat is going on them - you can see there’s a dip where the actual extension meets her real nail! They look quite thin and not very secure too

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.