Jamie Genevieve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently if you like comments calling her out you get blocked. šŸ˜ Didnā€™t comment, just liked.
View attachment 152241
Jamie youā€™re a scanky girl with a lil witch of a husband whoā€™s absolutely fine with animals having chemicals used on them and injected into them because you like to play with makeup.

dirty on the outside and nasty on the inside.
What a witch!!! Takes all the glory but canā€™t take responsibility for being tone deaf about a situation,

Reactions: 1
What a surprise sheā€™s deleted the original comment calling her out on it. Hypocritical joke of a girl.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
What a surprise sheā€™s deleted the original comment calling her out on it. Hypocritical joke of a girl.
The irony of all the BLM content and how sheā€™s taking time to educate herself... someone politely tries to educate her and she throws a tantrum. Canā€™t be arsed with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I actually respected her for posting so much about BLM and seemingly trying to educate herself but seeing her co-opting the vogue post and then refusing to take it down I think has just shown her true colours and that she really is just performing as an ally.

Reactions: 8
Jamie is 1000% the same witch sheā€™s always been, I hope when they divorce he takes her to the cleaners šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

sheā€™s made herself a door mat so i canā€™t say Iā€™d feel bad if he does, not with the personality sheā€™s showing us now.

I met Jamie and jack last year and have to say that she was really lovely and I was shocked how tiny she was in real life!!

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ, when you stop and actually take in the various features of her face itā€™s evident how much work sheā€™s had done. How is she only, what, 27? And had all that work, by the time sheā€™s 35 her face will be dropping!! Also canā€™t cope with how sweaty and greasy she always looks!!

Attachments

I met Jamie and jack last year and have to say that she was really lovely and I was shocked how tiny she was in real life!!
Do you mean weight wise? Sheā€™s done my make up before ā€œpre fameā€ and she definitely wasnā€™t tiny, sheā€™s 5ā€10 and was a good 14/16

Reactions: 3
Yeah weight wise! It was just after her wedding so I know sheā€™d been training a lot before!
Do you mean weight wise? Sheā€™s done my make up before ā€œpre fameā€ and she definitely wasnā€™t tiny, sheā€™s 5ā€10 and was a good 14/16
t w

Reactions: 2
The irony of all the BLM content and how sheā€™s taking time to educate herself... someone politely tries to educate her and she throws a tantrum. Canā€™t be arsed with it.
They are all the same - constantly throwing tantrums because their ego gets dented

šŸ¤£ I'm Scottish myself and I meant generally we're not a tall nation, unlike, say, the Dutch or the Nordic countries. I consider 5' 10" to be tall for a woman, not "tiny".
Iā€™m Scottish and 5ā€™0 tall. My friend group are all short apart from one who is super blonde and we cal her the Swede! I agree as a general rule of thumb weā€™re not that tall. All the women on my mums side were under 5ā€™0 tall as well, proper tiny, dainty wee ladies.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.