Jamie Genevieve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello been a lurker for a while just made an account and had to comment

If you look back at some earlier videos you will see the real Jamie, one specifically comes to mind when she done a Q&A i believe it was around when she had gone for a weekend away to manchester or something. She seems pretty rude and snidey, Im sure she called her fans creepy cause they didn't have the courage to say hello or whatever. Her whole personality is completely different, even the the way she talks/her voice is different. I find it kinda hilarious but it is sooooo fake. Hats off to her though, she has done well for herself.

The put on posh accents annoy me. Pretty clear it's not how they normally talk, easy to spot if you come from the same place. Absolute cringe lol
her videos from 5 years ago, it’s like a different girl
I just came across “I wouldn’t go out of my way to look for cruelty free“
”it happens, and I like trying things out”
😮

3 years in the house and they eventually decorate the bedroom 😐 so lazy.

Reactions: 4
I don't think she can move them, too much filler/Botox/any old shite pumped into them.
Never realised how just how much filler shes had until the recent post about her videos from 5 yrs ago. Unsure if it’s something she doesn’t like but I never realised she used to have a dimpled chin (butt chin As it’s known by me as) her face is starting to morph so rounded Like these other people you see a lot older from years of having to much filler/Botox.

Reactions: 1
3 years in the house and they eventually decorate the bedroom 😐 so lazy.
truly is isn’t it. When we bought our house we stretched and have done a room at a time, as we can. It’s taking a while, we don’t however have a new Mustang and Range Rover. Just kind of sadly shows up their shallow priorities.

Reactions: 4
You DO NOT own a mustang without being a show off type, it's impossible and attention seeking to the MAX!! Jack is a ned and jamie is always greasy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jack making sure to show off how “righteous“ they are with the protest photographs tho...

Reactions: 1
I was actually quite pleased with Jamie's vlog this week, take from it what you will but it came across to me as quite sincere and 'real' when talking about the BLM movement.

I'm also glad they actually went to a protest rather than just sharing things on insta

Reactions: 11
I was actually quite pleased with Jamie's vlog this week, take from it what you will but it came across to me as quite sincere and 'real' when talking about the BLM movement.

I'm also glad they actually went to a protest rather than just sharing things on insta
I fully agree. I've been impressed by her this week. I spotted her at the protest yesterday and she wasn't posing, just keeping a low profile and there in solidarity. It's made me like her more tbh.

Reactions: 10
Sorry but what are thooose
Clunky chunky wonky wide ass nails

C40634D8-FF92-486B-B859-57DFCCF3F4C4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s all kicking off under her Instagram....

apparently this was created to highlight the lack of diversity in vogue

And Jamie uploads....

3EDE7E6E-CD4B-44EB-AFDF-5B98AD25F8AE.jpeg

7206886B-2B1C-4F7E-8759-380A5690F3B4.jpeg
2AFB984A-8CFC-42A7-8D12-C08CFDD4FD9B.jpeg
6217ACF4-41B9-43F4-9E8A-F96DB96C53D3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
The vogue post on Instagram last night has really pissed me off! A lot of what Jamie does is for attention, for example jack taking what appeared to be dozens of photos at the BLM protest at the weekend to show the fact they were there - and now Jamie just hopping on the Vogue Trend bandwagon without looking into what the cause behind it was. They come across as so materialistic and very insensitive to current events. I mean, anyone can talk behind a camera and express concern, but when it comes to showing stuff off, they jump right on it

Reactions: 10
Attention seeking just isn’t a good look right now Jamie. It’s a fake Vogue cover ffs, get over yourself.

Reactions: 2
Apparently if you like comments calling her out you get blocked. 😐 Didn’t comment, just liked.
76165D08-9754-479B-86EF-92945F6C927D.jpeg

Jamie you’re a scanky girl with a lil witch of a husband who’s absolutely fine with animals having chemicals used on them and injected into them because you like to play with makeup.

dirty on the outside and nasty on the inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apparently if you like comments calling her out you get blocked. 😐 Didn’t comment, just liked.
View attachment 152241
Jamie you’re a scanky girl with a lil witch of a husband who’s absolutely fine with animals having chemicals used on them and injected into them because you like to play with makeup.

dirty on the outside and nasty on the inside.
speaks volumes. She knows her fake cover was tone deaf and in bad taste, just doesn’t want to hear it. Plenty of ‘you’re so gorjuss’ comments there to keep her ego afloat though.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.