Jamie Genevieve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn’t watched anything from her for a while so had a flick through IG, the edits she does to her jawline and the duck mouth are just awful. Stop it Jamie, it’s insulting to those of us who know and damaging to those who don’t.

Afraid I only lasted a few minutes of the tv show, Jack‘s presence was an instant annoyance and somehow it all seemed too show offy and asinine.

I like her, can see why she did well with her tutorials because she comes across as likeable, but maybe the whole influencer culture has had it’s day. The gushy sales chat depending on what brand is paying you this week makes them all a bit ugly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So bloody bored of her.

”would you rather.......” for ten minutes with head jack.

hard pass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So bloody bored of her.

”would you rather.......” for ten minutes with head jack.

hard pass.
They were all such stupid questions. And I hate people that gush all over their dogs but don't take them for a walk. The dog would be far happier if you stopped aww'ing and fussing it and just took the poor bastard out. Why doesn't she go with Jack? She never seems to leave the house unless it's for more botox or her nails (pre pandemic obvs).

Reactions: 4
They were all such stupid questions. And I hate people that gush all over their dogs but don't take them for a walk. The dog would be far happier if you stopped aww'ing and fussing it and just took the poor bastard out. Why doesn't she go with Jack? She never seems to leave the house unless it's for more botox or her nails (pre pandemic obvs).
jack is set for life,
he could set fire to the house and she’d say it’s ok because she was cold anyway 🙄

she’s his biggest fan girl and it’s so off putting.
she’s becoming a shadow of the person she used to be.
im sure they love the dogs but they don’t have time for two massive dogs, Juno will end up being a handful.

im still subbed to her but it feels like a sympathy sub 🤣
I don’t dislike her enough to unsubscribe but I’m getting there.

i wish she’d stop pushing deadbeat on us 😩 none of us want to shag him jamie. He’s allllllll you’re 😐

Reactions: 6
I feel horrible and I suppose I am for saying this but I just don’t like the look of her 🙈 she looks rough and in need of a good wash! She could be a Really nice girl but her look alone just puts me off wanting to watch any video of hers

Reactions: 3
I liked her back in the day but hadn't seen anything of hers in a while, looked on her IG and fuckkkk she's got that scary cheekbone filler Chloe Sims has. Looks ok in photos but on camera, nope.

Reactions: 2
I didn't want to agree with the Jack hate but I'm there myself now. Jack was always great as Jamie's supportive partner and then husband in vlogs etc and I actually thought he was fine back then but now it really is turning into the Jamie and Jack show and I'm just not interested. Jamie is the star of this show and Jack is a supporting character (obviously not in their real lives, just on YouTube) and the way he's inserting himself into every aspect of the content for clout is just making me want to turn off. More Jamie, less Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
if you were to find her channel now you would assume they’re like Lydia Millen and Ali Gordon.

both “influencers” with nothing more to offer but a QVC platform for brands.
shes moved so far away from being an MUA.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
jack is set for life,
he could set fire to the house and she’d say it’s ok because she was cold anyway 🙄

she’s his biggest fan girl and it’s so off putting.
she’s becoming a shadow of the person she used to be.
im sure they love the dogs but they don’t have time for two massive dogs, Juno will end up being a handful.

im still subbed to her but it feels like a sympathy sub 🤣
I don’t dislike her enough to unsubscribe but I’m getting there.

i wish she’d stop pushing deadbeat on us 😩 none of us want to shag him jamie. He’s allllllll you’re 😐
I hate the way she sort of acts subservient to him, as if to bolster his masculinity because she is obviously the moneymaker. It’s uncomfortable. I actually thought it was just me that thought this way till I read your post.

if the bottom is falling out of the influencer market, especially with the forecast horrendous recession looming, I wonder if poor Jack will need to actually get a job.

Reactions: 8
Really enjoyed watching Jamie’s YouTube makeup videos years ago. Like most others it’s now all about what in company is sending them gifts and then comes the promoting to the followers to use their discount codes for their income, if I remember ( not in right order Cos my memory is crap) it was once Illamasqua, then benefit then she was all about Nars now it’s Charlotte Tilbury. I mean good on her getting to where she is but I feel like my eyes have opened and I’m seeing influencers and Instagrammers for what they actually do which is their job it’s not like it’s something they enjoy as a hobby as it would once come over as, although that probs sounds silly as I know people need to make an income. & watching vlogs of her and her fella isn’t for me, and before covid it was just what new nails will she get and where whatever company was sending them on their next pr trip. I have just recently unfollowed since I was just skipping over her stories and never bothering watching her videos on YouTube about her week, just completely lost my interest.

Reactions: 9
*obligatory new poster post* I’m new to this thread, but used to watch Jamie all the time. I’ve started to not bother with her now, she doesn’t really bring anything new with her content - makeup vids and vlogs. I remember watching a makeup revolution video of hers and she was was really mean about the brand and the products and it really put me off like she didn’t give it a fair try because it’s a cheaper brand. Lux products are nice but not everyone can afford them and it starts getting old that that’s all she uses! Also doesn’t make sense because her audience are predominantly young?
Asides from that she does seem a bit lazy and not really making an effort to bring out good content or try makeup you can get in boots/Superdrug etc, which would be more what her viewers would like I’d think. In general though I think she does have a genuineness to her personality wise, but think she could do more

Don’t you love it when people chew with their mouths open right in their camera lens. I’m not even going to comment on the makeup 😬.

Some days I think I like watching her content and then other days I think ‘nahhh’.
what is the deal with that makeup seriously for someone who is a MUA she needs to sort it asap

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if the walls they always film against are just...literal plastered walls?! at first i thought it might be a earthy type of wallpaper but then i noticed all the streaks and it literally looks like they’ve just had it replastered and they cba to paint it 🙈😩
I always think this, it’s something that really irritates me. By no means am I someone who thinks you should rush into interior design choices as soon as you move in somewhere or anything like that but I do think with all the money and time they have that house could be so beautiful and don’t even get me started on their garden

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know if the walls they always film against are just...literal plastered walls?! at first i thought it might be a earthy type of wallpaper but then i noticed all the streaks and it literally looks like they’ve just had it replastered and they cba to paint it 🙈😩
Looks like when you’ve spent 9 hours building a house from scratch on Sims and you get to the last room and just full cba to decorate it so fill it with tat and a loud carpet and hope for the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Think it’s definitely plastered - they were just plain cream walls until about March and now they look like that!

3B496B7F-9862-4961-9B44-740FD16C1410.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Hello been a lurker for a while just made an account and had to comment

If you look back at some earlier videos you will see the real Jamie, one specifically comes to mind when she done a Q&A i believe it was around when she had gone for a weekend away to manchester or something. She seems pretty rude and snidey, Im sure she called her fans creepy cause they didn't have the courage to say hello or whatever. Her whole personality is completely different, even the the way she talks/her voice is different. I find it kinda hilarious but it is sooooo fake. Hats off to her though, she has done well for herself.

The put on posh accents annoy me. Pretty clear it's not how they normally talk, easy to spot if you come from the same place. Absolute cringe lol

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.