Jamie Genevieve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack pouring her wine down the sink???? what on earth. Also him punching that punching bag with clubland classix on wishing he one day he could be Connor macgregor lol
I felt that on a deep level... I'd be just as furious 😂 she was proper raging though 🤣

Reactions: 5
I honestly used to love her but now I just think she’s so unrelatable! Posting a skincare routine last week with a total value of £1000 (most of it gifted to her too) then this week posting an ‘Affordable Skincare’ video, where more than 1 of the products are minis of luxury skincare items🤣 so out of touch for those who can’t afford to go and buy, or get gifted the things she does. I just think she needs to stick to make up and not go near skincare either and she comes across as not having much true knowledge and just being big on brand names🙄
Totally agree, she should stick to makeup even thought she’s not the beat vlogger for that to be honest. Her makeup always looks the same to me but once a month she might do a diferent look using pinks and reds that just makes he look like she has been punched in the face. I don’t agree with youtubers advising on skincare unless they’re honest and say what cemical peels, facials and cosmetic treatements they get done. For example, botox stops your skin from producing as much oil so it helps keeps spots away. So how can Jamie say a certain toner or cleanser is good for the skin or keeps spots away when she wouldn’t really know. Same with primers, you’ll hear some of them say their makeup stays on with a certain primer, but when your face is full of botox and filler to the point it doesn’t move or sweat, of course your makeup isn’t going to wear off like it would on normal skin.

Reactions: 12
Remember when all she used to use was Kiehl’s and it’s all she would recommend, I spent a small fortune on them... she doesn’t use one of their products now!!
Guess that paid partnership has sailed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Remember when all she used to use was Kiehl’s and it’s all she would recommend, I spent a small fortune on them... she doesn’t use one of their products now!!
Yeah, it pisses you off doesn't it when they stop using things they claim they swear by at a drop of a hat. Now it’s all Ole Henrikson. She uses his Vitamin C range which is pointless because Vitamin C is only stable in certain products, only lasts about a month (hence a proper VC is sold in small tubes) and only in bottles/jars/tubes that are opaque which his aren’t, his vitamin c serum is in a transparent bottle that will last well over a month 😂🙈. The brand concentrates on marketing and the aesthetics of it’s products, spending money flying beauty vloggers to expensive holidays where they get to meet Mr Henrikson himself (it was a fee months before a PR trip with them Jamie started raving about his stuff). Obviously in the hope she would be put on the guestlist for their PR trips. PR companies and vloggers will get a heads up of any companies that start to do trips like this in the hope they’ll all start arse licking their products (free marketing) because they know the desparate beggers will want to go on the trips. Jamie wouldn’t know a good serum if it hit her in her botoxed frozen forehead 😆.
Btw, if you want good skincare advice check Nadine Baggot out.

Reactions: 7
Ole Henrikson seem to be the latest brand that are dishing out to every influencer going!
I bought that Cloud cream Jamie swore by aswell it was about £50 and broke me out so bad. I’m not as stupid and gullible as I used to be back in the earlier days of influencers now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i used to buy into all their recommendations and bullshit adverts years ago but now i’m much older and wiser i can’t be arsed with any of it and it all just makes me cringe. we have helped pay for her huge range rover, 50 maria tash piercings and all her balenciaga gear in some way or another and it’s just outrageous. i’m not contributing to their success anymore what about our own? i can’t wait for the day influencers have to come back to the real world and get real jobs like the rest of us!

Reactions: 11
Yeah, it pisses you off doesn't it when they stop using things they claim they swear by at a drop of a hat. Now it’s all Ole Henrikson. She uses his Vitamin C range which is pointless because Vitamin C is only stable in certain products, only lasts about a month (hence a proper VC is sold in small tubes) and only in bottles/jars/tubes that are opaque which his aren’t, his vitamin c serum is in a transparent bottle that will last well over a month 😂🙈. The brand concentrates on marketing and the aesthetics of it’s products, spending money flying beauty vloggers to expensive holidays where they get to meet Mr Henrikson himself (it was a fee months before a PR trip with them Jamie started raving about his stuff). Obviously in the hope she would be put on the guestlist for their PR trips. PR companies and vloggers will get a heads up of any companies that start to do trips like this in the hope they’ll all start arse licking their products (free marketing) because they know the desparate beggers will want to go on the trips. Jamie wouldn’t know a good serum if it hit her in her botoxed frozen forehead 😆.
Btw, if you want good skincare advice check Nadine Baggot out.
Totally agree!! As soon as something is sponsored I ignore everything she / other youtubers say! Nadine Baggot and James Welsh are great for true honest skincare advice! Susan Yara too if you want someone who has years of skincare experience, not Jamie who will only talk about products she’s paid to. 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was just wondering that the other day actually! It was all kiehls kiehls kiehls, in fact dig Drogba not even have thier dog shampoo? It was a shame because I thought she genuinely loved the brand but absolutely no mention of them anymore!

• Heart
I bought the Illamasqua foundation on her recommendation years ago when she was first out and to be fair, it's amazing and is my go to night out foundation. Back when she started she would only use 'luxury' brands and wouldn't touch drugstore so the first time she advertised rimmel was when i realised she'd sold out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to really like Jamie, and still do kinda like her. But like a lot of people on here are saying, everything she posts now is an undisclosed ad or gifted item. Her skincare routines are not realistic for normal people..who can afford a thousand pounds worth of creams to use in the morning.
I almost signed up for that cycle box thing she was doing after seeing how much weight she had lost, then someone told me it was gifted and she also had a PT/meals being delivered etc for free.
Yeah she’s had loads of fillers and Botox which in a way doesn’t make her relatable for some people.
One quality I do like about her is that she isn’t super skinny and hasn’t given into pressure to become one of these stereotypical influencers who are either super skinny...or even the other end of that spectrum, the influencers with ‘gym’ bodies they’ve bought at the plastic surgeons.
Her home often does look a mess, but she has 2 German shepherds and I imagine she’s quite busy too. If anything it’s nice to see she clearly hasn’t employed someone to come and clean her house even now she can afford it! It doesn’t look like it’s been decorated since they moved in though which is surprising, maybe they don’t actually have all that much money to spend on things, who knows!

Yeah that cycle box see when she stopped doing it, she had said in a vlog she would like to keep up with it if it was closer to her - no you obviously just stopped getting paid to go!

I bought the Illamasqua foundation on her recommendation years ago when she was first out and to be fair, it's amazing and is my go to night out foundation. Back when she started she would only use 'luxury' brands and wouldn't touch drugstore so the first time she advertised rimmel was when i realised she'd sold out 😂
Yes, that foundation is so good. Love it too

Reactions: 1
I’m watching her latest vlog, she seems so jumpy in it, it’s weird, like she’s so unsure of herself and what she’s doing, she seems to be trying to convince herself she’s a makeup artist at some points 😬

and the bits from the tv show look tragic. Really, really tragic.

So it’s for bbc Scotland? And jack has filmed/produced it 🤦‍♀️

He’s taking over her brand, it’s turned me off her completely.

Reactions: 6
I’m watching her latest vlog, she seems so jumpy in it, it’s weird, like she’s so unsure of herself and what she’s doing, she seems to be trying to convince herself she’s a makeup artist at some points 😬

and the bits from the tv show look tragic. Really, really tragic.

So it’s for bbc Scotland? And jack has filmed/produced it 🤦‍♀️

He’s taking over her brand, it’s turned me off her completely.
Completely agree with all of this. He will destroy her career.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Completely agree with all of this. He will destroy her career.
I’ve skipped a few of her vlogs and maybe I’m reading into things too much but something seemed off with it. 🤷‍♀️

And the voice overs for the show were channel 5 “day time tv” level embarrassment

Reactions: 1
I’ve skipped a few of her vlogs and maybe I’m reading into things too much but something seemed off with it. 🤷‍♀️

And the voice overs for the show were channel 5 “day time tv” level embarrassment
I’m avoiding her newest vlog simply because Jack is an absolute cringe-fest.

Reactions: 5
I’m avoiding her newest vlog simply because Jack is an absolute cringe-fest.
Its pretty much why I’ve stopped watching them as well!!!!!!!

“you’re all asking for a compilation of jack ordering room service”
“Everyone loves jack”

who Jamie, who is this person called everyone. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this previously but see that laugh she does that’s so fake like “nyoohooohooommm” it drives me up the wall.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.