Jamie Genevieve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really have a problem with people monetising babies and children, it just for some reason makes me uneasy. I remember reading somewhere (and I can’t remember the context) that one influencer or celebrity was surprised when they took their child to start school, everyone knew their child’s name and all about them. That is creepy to me and surely should be safety issue. Who knows what sorts are watching your social media.

Personally I can’t see Jamie having a child for a while, I think she and Jack are too selfish and self-centred to be honest.

Reactions: 14
I’m so conflicted with her at the mo. I feel she’s not reading the room enough and her content is off but then I do still like her and feel post pandemic we might get old Jamie back? Wishful thinking?
I think that’s the vibe a lot of people are getting with loadsa Instagrammer/Youtuber/Influencers at the mo. What’s been going on since March seems to be impacting how we look at people on these platforms. I like Jamie but recently gone off her because I feel like she’s not reading the room.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She said in this vlog that her and jack are soo use to being together because of quarantine. But didn’t she say couple weeks ago they barely spend time together because of “work” or some other dumb tit. She also said in last weeks vlog that her fillers are dissolving. She literally got it touched up for her birthday which was only 2 months ago.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else find her moaning about having to wait at the airport for several hours to fly to London for “meetings” so pathetic and out of touch? She was out first thing and didn’t get to her 5 star hotel until 7pm. After she just did the stay with the “bath review” the previous day. Cry me a river.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought I’d give her latest vlog a watch as I haven’t watched any for ages.
had to switch off after 5 mins. The way she says excited all the god damn time is really triggering 😂 really gone off her recently

Reactions: 7
She puts zero effort into those vlogs! Now she’s reviewing baths in hotels around Scotland! Perfect activity for Mr and Mrs Lazy pants!

Reactions: 10
The way she had her hair tucked into her turtle neck for so long realllyy annoyed me 🤣

I like her friend Jades videos, she’s more normal and relatable and her makeups gorj

Reactions: 4
The way she had her hair tucked into her turtle neck for so long realllyy annoyed me 🤣

I like her friend Jades videos, she’s more normal and relatable and her makeups gorj
I think she only had her hair tucked in cos people were telling her I’m comments last week how she should get it cut like that and I think she was trying to encourage more people to comment again for her engagement.

Reactions: 7
Her teeth just look false. Like my Grandads did, not remotely like real teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i know they do all this tit because these people have millions of followers, but can anyone agree with me that it actually puts me off of the place when they hand rooms out for free?

It just makes me think my hard earned money isn’t going to the right people!
I have an issue with this. It would mean she travelled across health boards for the stay - this isn't allowed in the central belt right now. I can't see my family due to covid restrictions (both in health boards with travel bans) but influencers can prance around like the pandemic doesn't affect them. If she's looking to be relatable she is way off! I'm sick and tired of these influencers being so fake!

Reactions: 19
My area isn't in the central belt restrictions but my town has been absolutely hoaching with Glaswegians this past week, it's ridiculous. My sister works in town and someone had the cheek to say "Glasgow is in lockdown, there's nothing open so we thought we'd come here for the week", another said they were coming back in November. My sister is thinking the place she works could close any minute, but people like that are completely oblivious to travel restrictions or indeed that there's any virus and knock-on effects going on. Locals are avoiding the town already because of University students and now they have to because of holidaymakers from hot-spot areas, it's terrible to be pushed out of your own town. I didn't see the bath post, but she'll act like it was "work" and therefore necessary :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Those blatantly ignoring the rules somehow aren't bothering me as much as the ones that are acting hard done by and like they're doing the right thing when they're not. She's in that camp!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I am in Glasgow. Might not like the rules but I DO OBEY THEM. Sorry but it’s exactly her sort of fuckwittery that causes these spreads/surges and then the lockdowns.

Was it so important to go take a filtered selfie in a bath? Was it so important to fly to wherever you were going? No, didn’t think so.

Reactions: 13
Cromlix hosue is a fortune to stay at. Most of JGs followers are younger girls and probably don’t have that sort of disposable income or if they do it’s to copy her and spend it on cosmetics and treatments (generalisation I knwo but you get the picture). What a Complete waste of time and wrong marketing , they should have done something for a Sunday paper or country living mag or something if they need sales .

Reactions: 9
Cromlix hosue is a fortune to stay at. Most of JGs followers are younger girls and probably don’t have that sort of disposable income or if they do it’s to copy her and spend it on cosmetics and treatments (generalisation I knwo but you get the picture). What a Complete waste of time and wrong marketing , they should have done something for a Sunday paper or country living mag or something if they need sales .
It's an easy way for them to grab coverage for the client. Lots of journalists aren't travelling at the moment - they get Jamie in, review the bath, claim they've got coverage with a reach of X million. Job done for the month

Reactions: 8
It's an easy way for them to grab coverage for the client. Lots of journalists aren't travelling at the moment - they get Jamie in, review the bath, claim they've got coverage with a reach of X million. Job done for the month
X million 20 year olds saving up for Botox 😂. I knwo what you mean though. Just don’t get how that translates into people paying (like actual normal working people) to stay there

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.