Jamie Genevieve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look, another bleeping AD 😴
Charlotte Tilbury no less. I love some of her products, but I can no longer support her brand after finding out what a terrible person she is. She instils old fashioned values in women, insists that some girls that work counters wear heels (on MAKEUP COUNTERS 🤯), has ignored bullying of all levels in her company and has major issues with quality assurance of her product.

It just shows that Jamie will quite literally do anything to make money and it’s bleeping disgusting to support a woman like this, who is vile.

If anyone feeling brave Brave to comment
What the duck is rembering?!?!?! Can they not spell REMEMBERING?!?! Jesus Christ, whoever does PR for that hotel just needs to have spell check activated?! It’s not hard! Your phone literally corrects it - not setting a luxury feel 😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
By no means sticking up for her but there is not a travel ban in place, people are being encouraged not to travel aimlessly outwith their NHS board but hotels are still very much open for travelling to and are screaming out for trade. I think people like her being gifted these luxurious breaks could use their privilege in a better way. Donate the money it would have cost to a charity or cover the cost of your gifted room and allow for one of the thousands of key workers to have a deserved luxurious night away for free.

I have an issue with this. It would mean she travelled across health boards for the stay - this isn't allowed in the central belt right now. I can't see my family due to covid restrictions (both in health boards with travel bans) but influencers can prance around like the pandemic doesn't affect them. If she's looking to be relatable she is way off! I'm sick and tired of these influencers being so fake!

Reactions: 8
By no means sticking up for her but there is not a travel ban in place, people are being encouraged not to travel aimlessly outwith their NHS board but hotels are still very much open for travelling to and are screaming out for trade. I think people like her being gifted these luxurious breaks could use their privilege in a better way. Donate the money it would have cost to a charity or cover the cost of your gifted room and allow for one of the thousands of key workers to have a deserved luxurious night away for free.
I’m really conflicted. I work in aviation and we really need people to fly to keep the sector afloat.

the bath thing though - just naw. Make an effort and promote the hotel and its grounds

And she’s as bad as Katie price for hawking every product she gets paid for

Aw man just watched her new vlog and had to stop because they’re so irritating.

how can you not pour champagne?
Why does Jack photograph everything ?
Why does JG say “excitiiiit” all the time ?
That skirt is way too short
Why’s she always tired?

I’m really over her TBH. I used to like her and now she’s annoying.

Last edited:
I’m really conflicted. I work in aviation and we really need people to fly to keep the sector afloat.

the bath thing though - just naw. Make an effort and promote the hotel and its grounds

And she’s as bad as Katie price for hawking every product she gets paid for

Aw man just watched her new vlog and had to stop because they’re so irritating.

how can you not pour champagne?
Why does Jack photograph everything ?
Why does JG say “excitiiiit” all the time ?
That skirt is way too short
Why’s she always tired?

I’m really over her TBH. I used to like her and now she’s annoying.
I’m over her too. I can’t stand that stupid fake laugh/giggle/chuckle she does!!!!
SIDENOTE: Jack looks like he’s wearing a hair piece 🥴

Reactions: 6
I’m conflicted on the house. One hand I think it’s refreshing to see that an influencer that has not got the insta perfect house but then I think why wouldn’t you at least put down new carpets! That tartan carpet looks absolutely howlin, the kitchen looks manky too.

Reactions: 21
I’m conflicted on the house. One hand I think it’s refreshing to see that an influencer that has not got the insta perfect house but then I think why wouldn’t you at least put down new carpets! That tartan carpet looks absolutely howlin, the kitchen looks manky too.
Totally agree! I like that they didn’t just move him and use gifted products and services to rip the whole place apart like most influencers do. I think it seems cosy and homely....however.....like you say they seem to spend a fortune on shite like clothes and holidays they don’t really need to go on and I dunno why they wouldn’t want to spend some time and money on the house. In her photos and vlogs you sometimes only see wee bits of the house but then we you actually see it a bit better it does look a tip in places- those shelves that she took ages to tidy up looked a mess and theres loads of stuff lying about the living room floor. Considering they work at home all the time there’s no excuse to not be getting stuff done....take one less bath and do a
bit dusting 😂😂

Overall I do like her, however, I think she seems to be through these phases where she seems to get stuck on something.....like a couple of years ago it was the “I’m sooo tired” “guys I’m so sick” that she said in every about video and then started making t shirts with it on and it was like she got fixated on thinking this was really endearing and her “thing” when actually it just got really grating quite quickly. Now I think it’s the “self care” thing...no doubt it’s important to take time to relax and look after yourself but it seems like she does more self care than actual work or anything else! Also since folk said they liked her hair looking shorter she’s got it fuckin tucked in all the time!!! Just get it cut if you want it like that!!! You get extensions put in for (probably) free every few weeks anyway!

Last edited:
Have they ever really loved the house? I often wonder why they even moved there. I could actually see her in a big, massive tenement flat. Would be more suited to her style but I suppose she might want more privacy or whatever. However it just seems like they moved in and just...existed. Maybe because pre corona they weren’t at home a lot.

Your home usually reflects your style but it looks like Jamie is lodging at her Nans

• Haha
Your home usually reflects your style but it looks like Jamie is lodging at her Nans
Doing the house up probably never popped into their heads because they don’t usually really spend any time at home. It is nice to see that they haven’t spent their time using gifted items to donor up though like lots of others do. She has 2 huge dogs I wonder where they go when they are travelling.

Reactions: 5
Yes I agree that’s it’s nice that they haven’t just sold out with the standard instagrammer gifted renovation although I do wonder if they are just holding off on that until they buy their next house. Her parents usually come and stay with the dogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think they are maybe just too lazy to do anything in the house. Doing the bedroom up had to be such a big deal, all captured on camera 🙄. They could easily have dropped a couple of grand just doing some basics, not flash enough for them though, had to both get fancy new cars instead.

i see her new vlog covers what she’s done to the house - and didn’t mention her tartan carpet

Reactions: 2
Omg I hate how she repeats every sentence again. We heard you the first time just go from there.Jack needs to start editing that out.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.