Jamie Genevieve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enjoyed the house tour after people had been saying on here that they’re lazy and the house is a tip. Must have had a big tidying spree....they’ll need about a week of self care and a weekend away to recover 😂
On the subject of the revitalash serum- I know she’s claimed it’s not an ad and she’s not been paid for it but she does obviously have a contact/agreeement with cult beauty to promote their brands so I think it’s safe to assume to constant pushing of the lash serum is to fulfill that or keep her in favour with them so they continue to work with her. These influencers think we’re daft.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Doing the house up probably never popped into their heads because they don’t usually really spend any time at home. It is nice to see that they haven’t spent their time using gifted items to donor up though like lots of others do. She has 2 huge dogs I wonder where they go when they are travelling.
I don’t think they’ve been away since they’ve had Juno (abroad wise) usually I think Drogba goes to Jamie’s Mums and Dads, she’s mentioned picking him up before when they used to go on PR trips.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think they’ve been away since they’ve had Juno (abroad wise) usually I think Drogba goes to Jamie’s Mums and Dads, she’s mentioned picking him up before when they used to go on PR trips.
They went to Italy just after lock down i think

Reactions: 3
They went to Italy just after lock down i think
Yup, plus after they got Juno they definitely went away for a short trip somewhere (can’t recall) but just thought it was funny that she said getting another dog meant they'd be home more (timing wise it was good as no trips were planned) and then not long later they ran off again and left mum and dad to look after the dogs!

Reactions: 1
She’s said before her parents don’t want to be on film- I think she’s shown glimpses of her dad and before when he’s been driving her places. To be fair one of the things I like about her is that she doesn’t film all her family on Xmas day for content and just leaves it at her and Jack.

Reactions: 10
Barely leaving the gaff, housework often gone to tit, always tired...definitely likes a wee joint 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m conflicted on the house. One hand I think it’s refreshing to see that an influencer that has not got the insta perfect house but then I think why wouldn’t you at least put down new carpets! That tartan carpet looks absolutely howlin, the kitchen looks manky too.
Omg this! I’ve seen people say she’s more relatable cos she hasn’t done her house up and just like 🥴. She can splash the cash on a Range Rover and holidays and 4 grand earrings but can’t get a decorator in. That’s not her being relatable, it’s laziness. That tartan carpet makes me feel ill.

Reactions: 13
I think I find it relatable that she hasn’t done the standard Influencer move in, get the place ripped to bits and all redone for free stuff but I agree most average people would have done more to the house in the time they’ve been there then- I would’ve thought they’d put in a new kitchen and and redecorated the living room etc especially when they spend so much on other things. She was the same in the their old flat cos I remember being confused that the place always looked a bit of a mess but she was away buying Givenchy handbags! 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I think I find it relatable that she hasn’t done the standard Influencer move in, get the place ripped to bits and all redone for free stuff but I agree most average people would have done more to the house in the time they’ve been there then- I would’ve thought they’d put in a new kitchen and and redecorated the living room etc especially when they spend so much on other things. She was the same in the their old flat cos I remember being confused that the place always looked a bit of a mess but she was away buying Givenchy handbags! 😂😂
I think some people just have different priorities. Once they buy their "forever" home they should hopefully put some love in to it. Because they've not kids or anything I don't think it's a massive issue. Wouldn't want your kid crawling on that manky tartan carpet though 😂

• Haha
She’s only not done the influencer move in and accept gifted home items because they want to move. She doesn’t want to waste it in that house. Wait till they’re in the home they want to stay in...she’ll accept the home freebies like she does for everything else at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm behind, I just watched the bath review :rolleyes: It's mentioned a lot on here about how 'dirty' she and her husband look but it was really apparent to me in that hotel vlog. I thought a lot of hotels still had dress codes in their restaurants (as old-fashioned/un PC as that may be) but she thought ripped jeans were something to pack to wear to dinner? Or the too-short denim skirt? Or does she just think, she's Jamie Genevieve she can do what she likes?

Also the bit at the end irked me with the 'such knowledgeable' staff comment...a lot of people know Andy Murray owns that hotel, you don't need to work there to be privy to that information.

Found it so weird that they painted the spare room and office before even doing their own bedroom. I don't mind the house too much to be honest, but i HATE the kitchen. Definitely a room that would put me off buying.

She is looking very slim atm isn’t she? She’s dressing to show it off too with short skirts and tight numbers.

She is looking very slim! Slim not skinny so it works. I do like her curvier figure though but you always want what you can’t have. I think a tall(ish) woman can really nail having more cushion for the pushing.

She looks so out of proportion with her big bobble head face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.