Jamie Genevieve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion:

I like her look now but I think she looked better before. That said, I’m 43 and I have Botox and filler.
Yeah I think she’s pretty- i also agree she looks better with less filler/Botox and just generally less everything really! I think when she goes heavy on the tan and the heavy makeup and the more harsh hair colours like the platinum blonde it ages her and makes her look a bit cheap and rough! I think she looks lovely when everything is a bit softer

Reactions: 4
Beyond pissed off that a hotel have gifted her a stay to review a bath! If they can afford to give away free hotel rooms then there are plenty more deserving people out there. Absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 21
Beyond pissed off that a hotel have gifted her a stay to review a bath! If they can afford to give away free hotel rooms then there are plenty more deserving people out there. Absolutely ridiculous.
How the duck do you even review a goddamn bath for Christ sake

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i know they do all this tit because these people have millions of followers, but can anyone agree with me that it actually puts me off of the place when they hand rooms out for free?

It just makes me think my hard earned money isn’t going to the right people!

Reactions: 28
came here to say exactly that. If I was JG of course I’d take it. It’s just a bit...weird

Reactions: 6
Yeah no issue with her accepting it cos I definitely would but I agree that when places hand out free stays a lot it puts me off booking....also find it annoying when they call it a press trip!!! Just write “gifted” on it! It’s not a fuckin press trip! We all know they gave you a free stay to promote the place so writing press trip on it isn’t fooling anyone into thinking this is some sort of journalistic endeavour 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i know they do all this tit because these people have millions of followers, but can anyone agree with me that it actually puts me off of the place when they hand rooms out for free?

It just makes me think my hard earned money isn’t going to the right people!
Especially when it would cost us on quote 200 quid, I hate when influencers instagrammers get gifted lodges those bastards are nearly as expensive as a holiday abroad 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Especially when it would cost us on quote 200 quid, I hate when influencers instagrammers get gifted lodges those bastards are nearly as expensive as a holiday abroad 🤣
Genuinely makes me a bit grossed out tbh, especially when she actually has the money to pay for the trip. They probably think that because JG has stayed there then everyone else will...no, I defo wouldn’t.

she’s now on IG complaining that a plane she was meant to be on can’t take off... I thought parts of Scotland were in local lockdown???

Reactions: 13
It’s more that she begged to get to review baths and someone caved and gave it to her. Andy Murray’s hotel of all places, he’s better than that 🤣 (I know he doesn’t run the place) Obviously if any of us got offered it we would take it BUT if any of us begged online for the chance to review baths there’s no way we would get it.

I just hate the whole influencer thing more and more each day, I might just unfollow them all and be done with it. Beggy Genevieve.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guuuuuyssss Jamie needs her wee breaks since she can’t get to go on her holidays just now. And remember they didn’t get to go on their “proper” honeymoon - the mini moon and brand trips don’t count!

Cmon now fair is fair, she works sooooo hard and her and Jack just haven’t had the time to just “be together” you know. She NEEDS her wee over night stays.

🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t get why the hotel have done that. I really don’t. I mean it’s just a picture of her in a bath. It’s a nice bath. That’s it. I’ve said it many times but influencing and probably social media is going to bleeping eat itself. It’s basically at its peak. People are waking up and it’s not just because of the struggles we all face during COVID. I rarely see genuine reviews of any gifts. It’s mostly just a declaration, a thank you at most. Beauty influencers in particular get sent all manner of stuff and simply rifle through the box on camera saying “Oh a sheet mask - love it” and that’s it. So was it good? Did it make you break out? Did you feel a glow afterwards? What’s the price? Where can I buy it? Oh that’s right you can’t be fucked telling me, you just like free things.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
⬆ This. I just don’t really think it works that well for either side! In the case of Jamie and Jack here I’d much rather she just made a video/post saying hey guys we were really lucky to be gifted a free stay here and I’m going to show you around the hotel and grounds etc. Show off the hotel and give us some info in case anyone is thinking about going- would give her some different content and advertise the hotel. Not just a pic of her in the bath and pouty photo of her looking out a window 😂😂 dunno how that content balances the cost of the room!

Reactions: 12
Guuuuuyssss Jamie needs her wee breaks since she can’t get to go on her holidays just now. And remember they didn’t get to go on their “proper” honeymoon - the mini moon and brand trips don’t count!

Cmon now fair is fair, she works sooooo hard and her and Jack just haven’t had the time to just “be together” you know. She NEEDS her wee over night stays.

🙄
I get so bleeping angry when she says that, that her and Jack get no time together. HE WORKS FOR YOU, YOU SCROT!!! Meanwhile there’s probably people on this thread who have worked in the frontlines who literally have not spent time with their friends and family 🤯 she’s so repulsive.

her mini moon probably cost more than most peoples’ honeymoons. She’s getting so ridiculously out of touch. In a way, I cannot wait until she comes back down to earth to realise how us “normal” people have it 😂

Reactions: 19
I’m looking forward to them having a baby...firstly cos she’s said they would like a family so that would be nice and new content from her and also cos if she thinks she’s soooo tired and needing so much self care just now I can’t wait to see her with a newborn!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m looking forward to them having a baby...firstly cos she’s said they would like a family so that would be nice and new content from her and also cos if she thinks she’s soooo tired and needing so much self care just now I can’t wait to see her with a newborn!!! 😂😂😂
Tbh I hope she doesn’t use a baby for content. It does quite irk me when influencers do that, because I feel quite sorry for the poor baby being posted everywhere 😂😂 but meh, any child they have will probably be plastered all over the place let’s be realistic.

that’s what pisses me off too - this whole self care tit. Listen I’m not invalidating what she does, and I can imagine that it can be mentally damaging sometimes but a) she KNEW what she was getting herself into and b) she works from the comfort (ha debatable) of her own home, with her husband and numerous family/friends working for her too. When you have babies and THEN you’re going out to work, that tit is hard.

Reactions: 11
Ha ha exactly! That’s what I mean- she does some zoom meetings and takes pics of her makeup and makes videos from her home with her husband there- getting loads of free stuff sent to her pretty much everyday and she still goes on about needing a break and a holiday and self care so she can relax 😂😂😂 like you say I fully appreciate that there will be challenges and it’s an uncertain type of income especially just now but absolutely nothing comparable to you both having to get up and go out to work full time.

Reactions: 9
Ha ha exactly! That’s what I mean- she does some zoom meetings and takes pics of her makeup and makes videos from her home with her husband there- getting loads of free stuff sent to her pretty much everyday and she still goes on about needing a break and a holiday and self care so she can relax 😂😂😂 like you say I fully appreciate that there will be challenges and it’s an uncertain type of income especially just now but absolutely nothing comparable to you both having to get up and go out to work full time.
I wrote a comment on one of her Instagram posts that she deleted, pointing out that she literally would have been without zero income a few years ago had this occurred then due to lockdowns, but now she’s in this privileged position and all she’s done is moan that she can’t go on brand trips (WHICH she does NOT pay a penny towards) and talk about her high end Range Rover. She’s honestly such a bellend.

I never say I want to see people fail, because I’m not that kinda person but oh my god, can you imagine if she had to go back and get a job on a makeup counter? She wouldn’t have a cluuuuue.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.