Jamie Genevieve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Me and Jack don’t get to spend any time just the two of us’.......every bleeping vlog you’re joined at the hip, he’s clinging on to every brand trip and you literally have just spend months in lockdown together? Unless she means the dogs are with them. Bore off with your tit chat. Also being busy sat at a computer while being paid A LOT of money in the safety of your own home? Oh boo hoo get the violins out, the girl that’s seen half the word for free can’t go to Bali because of a global pandemic. I can’t believe covid didn’t think of these poor influencer’s and their brand trips etc while it was killing hundreds of thousands of people, shocking 🙄
Yep - if I hear 'it's my job' one more time. Because you have to spend a few hours with a camera out does not equal the same hours a nurse/teacher/doctor/lawyer has to put out. Not to mention the fact that they're ferried about via first class flights and put up at amazing hotels

Reactions: 13
Jesus, did anyone else get annoyed with how edited that vlog was? I felt like she was really trying to justify her holiday, when really no one gives a flying duck. If you decide to go on holiday during such uncertainty, that’s up to you. Don’t try and convince everyone why you should be going.

Reactions: 15
As I've stated on here before, I really like Jamie & Jack but, honestly, the long drawn out justification for going away is really annoying. She words it as if her and Jack have had it hard through the lockdown. I think its really idiotic to fly to another country as things stand!

Reactions: 17
There’s lots of little lies which then makes me feel that probably there’s lots of big lies with these two. How they behaved during lockdown for example, the persistence from jack that he’s a health freak with his marathons and clean eating when he’s still having all the sly fags when out and about.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she’s lost her head cos she hasn’t been able to go on all the gifted brand trips, fill her face full of Botox and prance about being “aDorEd” by her fans while Jack photographs her crimson chinned existence and edits so she looks nowt like she does in real life *someprodsgifted

duck off Jamie

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm the most loyal Jamie fan, I bought the shite utan spray, the Mac lipstick, never ever missed a blog.

But am out now. Her attitude and behaviour on leaving to piss of to Italy is disgusting. Dont pretend you have hard time of it. The lies are rediculous. Saying oh IV only been to my friends once. What about the BLM protest, your nails done and your hair done?

Why not go out and blog about holidays on Scotland, show off how beautiful it is....if you want a break fine but don't play the victim card and your so hard done by

Reactions: 35
I think the whole long justification of her going on holiday was because she knows deep down that she shouldn’t be going and it was going to look bad on her ‘look at me I follow all the rules’. Don’t understand how you can go from being so strict and following the rules to then being okay to fly?? I really use to like her, but not now

Reactions: 8
I just don’t think anyone “needs” a holiday, yes it’s a luxury and it’s nice to be able to afford to go away these days but it’s not a necessity, you will survive without a holiday like it wasn’t even that long ago air travel wasn’t an accessible thing, if everyone back then could cope then people now can too, by all means take time off work and go do things with your family/go for a trip or camping in your own country but no one NEEDS to go abroad - they didn’t open the air space because it was safe it’s literally just to make money, no matter how many safety measures are put in place, idk how you could justify going abroad or getting on a plane right now, I know I won’t be for a looooong time

I have liked and defended her previously but the justification for that holiday is laughable. No Jamie, you don’t ‘need’ a holiday, you just feel you are entitled to one. The problem with your lies about not having gone out is that you documented it all - the hair, the nails, the botox, the protest, the park.

Maybe time that Instagramming wasn’t considered an actual job.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The instsgram.amd you tube career bubble, cannot have much longer left. She's obviously reading this forum, taking the advice to keep jack out of her blogs and spruce up that God awful house (il cry happy years when that carpets gone)

Her best bet would be use her name to her advantage while it holds clout and set up her own salon.

People don't want to watch content riddled with "am so excited" " or "it's ma job" or watch a tutorial for a wake up she has done a million times already

Back to being a bricky for Jacky boy.

Reactions: 10
They (YouTubers/Influencers...more like effluencers) must think we are thick as bricks. ‘We need some time away...just us on our own’ ....having been at home with their partner for months on end, doing nothing & still getting paid for it 🤦🏼‍♀️ They NeEd quality time away.
As I said in another thread, they’ve gotten used to the lifestyle of 8-10 or more trips a year, with partner following behind ‘vlogging’ & getting vast sums of cash for it. Listen, all you front line workers, all you single parents trying to juggle work/kids/house, you guys don’t KNOW tired!!! Can’t you see these guyzzzz are exhausted from being permanently sO eXcitEd & having to love all their followers so much?....I mean, how dare we put them in a position of having to disguise their entitlement & privilege with fake humility. Shame on us 🤦🏼‍♀️ They’re only short of saying ‘let them eat cake’.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just can't with her anymore after that vlog and had to unfollow her on everything. The constant eye scrunching and touching her forehead was really grating, like cut the act Jamie. Sorry but she had a destination wedding so I don't really have much sympathy that she hasn't had her honeymoon yet either. And making out like they have been so busy and never get time for holidays like they aren't able to literally take time off WHENEVER they want to (but clearly don't cos it might interrupt their free brand trips) and all how she's having to produce content for vlogs... Like anything even happens in them anyway and all her makeup looks are the same. And wasn't one of her vlogs literally just Jack ordering room service?!
I genuinely really liked her years ago but now she's just coming off really entitled and bratty and maybe her leech of a husband is rubbing off on her but I'm so over it now.

• Heart
I just can't with her anymore after that vlog and had to unfollow her on everything. The constant eye scrunching and touching her forehead was really grating, like cut the act Jamie. Sorry but she had a destination wedding so I don't really have much sympathy that she hasn't had her honeymoon yet either. And making out like they have been so busy and never get time for holidays like they aren't able to literally take time off WHENEVER they want to (but clearly don't cos it might interrupt their free brand trips) and all how she's having to produce content for vlogs... Like anything even happens in them anyway and all her makeup looks are the same. And wasn't one of her vlogs literally just Jack ordering room service?!
I genuinely really liked her years ago but now she's just coming off really entitled and bratty and maybe her leech of a husband is rubbing off on her but I'm so over it now.
Omg what is with the eye scrunching? Bloody annoying. Jack thinks he is big time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly this! She made a point in that vlog of mentioning their honeymoon had been cancelled twice. Well after a destination wedding - and a home wedding - they could have easily went on honeymoon right away but they decided not to because they had brand deals coming up! It’s hardly the heartbreak story. Also didn’t they go to Paris after their wedding too as a “mini moon”, I could be wrong but I remember a trip to Paris.

• Heart
Exactly this! She made a point in that vlog of mentioning their honeymoon had been cancelled twice. Well after a destination wedding - and a home wedding - they could have easily went on honeymoon right away but they decided not to because they had brand deals coming up! It’s hardly the heartbreak story. Also didn’t they go to Paris after their wedding too as a “mini moon”, I could be wrong but I remember a trip to Paris.
Yeah I'm sure there was a mini moon in there somewhere, and even if not I'm sure I e of their little working trips could have counted

Reactions: 1
Agree with all of you. She isn’t worthy of any defence anymore, sad because I like a ‘girl done good’ story. Proves I suppose how money does corrupt. It was always plain to see in Jack but now she is just as guilty.

Entitlement and showing off is ugly but in the middle of a pandemic where literally thousands of people losing their jobs on a daily basis, it is totally hideous. If you were so needing a break wouldn’t you have ditched the staged photos with your lavish hotels and LV bags for the week?

oh and who is going anywhere to warrant buying false eyelashes? Really, that is this weeks hard sell?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Whinges for a whole vlog about being SoOoOo in need of time away together but they’re both posting so much shite on their stories which isn’t gonna make anyone feel good being stuck at home post (some still in) a global pandemic lockdown situation and THEN does her tatti lashes collab reveal to try and make more money from the fans. She’s a bleeping idiot.

oh and who is going anywhere to warrant buying false eyelashes? Really, that is this weeks hard sell
not to even mention they look EXACTLY the same as every other false lash out there, not exactly setting the world on fire creatively speaking is she....

• Haha
Have to laugh at her making such a big deal about taking a week off, and then posting constantly on her stories AND launching her lashes this week. Cool. Enjoy your week off...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.