Jamie Genevieve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like 90% of her popularity is her pretending to be humble and 'real', but if people knew how well she was paid and the insane amount she is gifted, it doesn't really relate to her image
This! Exactly the same with Mrs Hinch - you can’t be a successful insta celeb and relatable, the two just don’t go together 😂
Oh, yes, I'm aware of the legalities! Thank you for taking the time to explain that, though. I guess I was just confused because I would assume that her vague disclosing of them would make people not trust her, so I wondered what exactly she was gaining by being so shady around it. I trust influencers so much more who are open and honest about their paid promotions, so to me it seems like not disclosing them properly would do the opposite, but I suppose not everybody sees it that way.
Sorry for teaching you to suck eggs 😂 probably took your post a bit too literally. I get what you’re saying and totally agree, but people like us are honestly the minority! You only have to look at Hinch Barmy Army.. People are either wilfully ignorant about it, or just plain ignorant. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This! Exactly the same with Mrs Hinch - you can’t be a successful insta celeb and relatable, the two just don’t go together 😂

Sorry for teaching you to suck eggs 😂 probably took your post a bit too literally. I get what you’re saying and totally agree, but people like us are honestly the minority! You only have to look at Hinch Barmy Army.. People are either wilfully ignorant about it, or just plain ignorant. 😂
No, it was very kind of you! Sadly, I think you're right there. When I see an influencer just popping '#ad' in tiny letters in the corner, I'm immediately no longer interested in them, which makes me wonder what they think they're accomplishing by doing that. I totally understand that they need paid promotions to make a living, this is their career, but just be honest to us about them. But yes, you're not wrong when you say it seems like we're the minority!

Reactions: 1
Hi. New here. I used to really like Jamie as im also from Scotland but I’ve really gone off her recently. Shes been banging on about how safe they are being and stating how they havn’t been out or seen anyone yet this morning they are on a flight!? Scotland have different lockdown rules to the rest of the UK and its still so dangerous to be going abroad anywhere. Just irritated me that they were preaching about how well they were following the rules but its okay to pop off on holiday. Obviously a different rule for us common people than there is to these influences.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if this is the looooooong awaited honeymoon. 🙄 They could have had that honeymoon after their wedding if she wasn’t so greedy for jobs IMO.

Reactions: 9
Hi. New here. I used to really like Jamie as im also from Scotland but I’ve really gone off her recently. Shes been banging on about how safe they are being and stating how they havn’t been out or seen anyone yet this morning they are on a flight!? Scotland have different lockdown rules to the rest of the UK and its still so dangerous to be going abroad anywhere. Just irritated me that they were preaching about how well they were following the rules but its okay to pop off on holiday. Obviously a different rule for us common people than there is to these influences.
They literally go abroad 24/7 for brand deals. I just don’t understand why’s she in a rush to go somewhere especially during a pandemic.

They literally go abroad 24/7 for brand deals. I just don’t understand why’s she in a rush to go somewhere especially during a pandemic.
Aww its poor them having their honeymoon cancelled twice. Away to Italy to zone out and be with each other - sorry have they not been on lockdown for the last 5 months together. Really disappointed in her behaviour, thought better of her! Hate how its to zone out like they have been working flat out as key workers the last few months, laughable! Everyone has been through a rough few months and had important things cancelled, but poor them eh!?

Reactions: 24
Jack with his leather look mask. To actually go out your way to buy a “designer” mask makes me laugh. Just wear a mask mate, it’s there to protect you and others, not a fashion show 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jack with his leather look mask. To actually go out your way to buy a “designer” mask makes me laugh. Just wear a mask mate, it’s there to protect you and others, not a fashion show 🤣
He’s a cocky wee hole... absolutely loves himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Except she wasn’t behaving herself - she was secretly meeting up with people in the park during lockdown. While giving it big licks to the camera that she was behaving.

I like Jamie, but don’t like the lying. Also Jack has zero personality - people in here saying he seems full of himself and stuff. He actually has zero personality. Nada. Dull as dishwater.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I used to love her and religiously watch her videos but I have gone right off her recently and I can’t quite put my finger on why.

I used to love her and religiously watch her videos but I have gone right off her recently and I can’t quite put my finger on why.
I think the both of them absolutely love themselves now. Its all went to their head tbh I liked them a while ago coz they seemed more down to earth than other insta famous couples but they are just going down the same path of being ignorant, arrogant and self obsessed like the rest of them.

Reactions: 13
I think the both of them absolutely love themselves now. Its all went to their head tbh I liked them a while ago coz they seemed more down to earth than other insta famous couples but they are just going down the same path of being ignorant, arrogant and self obsessed like the rest of them.
i think sadly you are right. It’s the entitlement that puts you off. A few Zoom meetings to discuss your commission is not a hard days work, no matter how many times you say it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly. I know they filmed a documentary for the tv but they spend their lives filming their lives and get paid to do so! Also they spent half of their lockdown playing video games. Honestly last people id think are in need of a holiday! Dont lie about following every rule then blatantly break them for a lame excuse of why you have went on holiday

Reactions: 10
Can't deal with this week's vlog and how she's making her life sound so hard. There are other people who have worked hard all through lockdown Jamie, people who have ACTUAL REAL PROPER JOBS and they can't get a holiday or take a week off.:rolleyes:

Don't worry though, she's just powering through guys, she's still going to be taking pictures (of herself) such a hard life posing for Instagram and vlogging your life and making thousands of pounds for doing absolutely NOTHING. So done with her. I used to genuinely like her but I just can't deal with the woe is me crap that she gave in that video. duck off. Your lockdown hasn't been that hard Jamie.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I do love Jamie don’t get me wrong but her latest vlog with her moaning about how hard they’ve worked and they never get to spend time together and her job is so hard blah blah blah has really pissed me off like no your job is not hard no matter how many times you say it it’s not, god love you being away on loads of holidays and having to spend time lifting up a camera and filming, duck me it is not a hard job, you spend every day with your husband so you always have time together so dunno why you need a holiday to be together bc apparently you never get time together. Just so much bullshit coming out her mouth man I’ll happily swap jobs with her and she can come do my 12.5 hour shifts in a hospital treating COVID patients and watching them die, stupid even trying to make people think her job is hard because it is not at all

Reactions: 25
I’ve finally had to unfollow. Seeing her moaning then flouncing off to Italy in the middle of a pandemic has killed me off. As somebody who has had to shield for four months, whilst still going to hospital three times a week for treatment it infuriates me seeing people acting as though things are normal.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
‘Me and Jack don’t get to spend any time just the two of us’.......every bleeping vlog you’re joined at the hip, he’s clinging on to every brand trip and you literally have just spend months in lockdown together? Unless she means the dogs are with them. Bore off with your tit chat. Also being busy sat at a computer while being paid A LOT of money in the safety of your own home? Oh boo hoo get the violins out, the girl that’s seen half the word for free can’t go to Bali because of a global pandemic. I can’t believe covid didn’t think of these poor influencer’s and their brand trips etc while it was killing hundreds of thousands of people, shocking 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The two of them are actually nauseating 🤢 the entitlement is off the scale. Long gone are the days of Debenhams and building sites. They’re acting like they’re the Kardashians and let’s face it, that’s nothing to be proud of.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.