Jamie Genevieve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who was that? Does anyone remember the one who was a convicted m*rderer?
Don’t want another rattle ban so don’t want to say 😂🙈 her shop is in the east end. Tollcross I’m sure.

is that the girl that worked with Helen Flanagan when she lived up here?
she did work with Helen Flanagan from what I’ve seen on her insta but it’s not the one who wasalways doing her make up and had her at the masterclass x

This one is still my fav and I’ve been to loads.
I know who you mean and yeah she’s brill. She was spoken about on the old Glasgow Instagrammers thread on here I didn’t realise the extent of her past.

From the documentary it’s funny how different her face is from her selfies. She’s got a more rounded / doughy face without all the angles / editing that she does on her pictures. Her lips / mouth do not look good when she’s speaking or laughing, they just look odd. I can’t believe that picture of her above pre fillers etc, looks like a different girl!
my sister in law met her and said she looks weird in real life

Just joined Tattle and stumbled on this thread. I’m kinda over Jamie too. She really put me off her when she said in a vlog she washes her hair in the bath. Urgh.

And she’s not arsed about animal testing on cosmetics.

She looks relatable in her vids but her insta shots look nothing like her.

And how the duck did it take so much work to come up with her Tatti lashes? They’re eyelashes, not a Space X launch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Jack’s caption on the photo of him and Jamie in the pool - ”dear diary, how did I get so lucky?” - 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 he’s officially lost it. Point of no return. What a smarmy show off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yeah Kirsty something.

Oh yes I remember her. Her and the other MUA K Mac had beef. She’s one who maybe needs her own thread (kmac).
Have you ever seen Kmac in real life? It’s the only time I’ve ever seen a fake arse. It was about 2 years ago and I still think about the horror 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jack’s caption on the photo of him and Jamie in the pool - ”dear diary, how did I get so lucky?” - 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 he’s officially lost it. Point of no return. What a smarmy show off.
he talks like a pure ned. I used to like him but he’s seriously forgotten he’s from Cambuslang

• Haha
Reactions: 7
he talks like a pure ned. I used to like him but he’s seriously forgotten he’s from Cambuslang
They’re both as bad as each other. I remember before they bought the house they live in now in EK they lived in a one bed tenement flat in Tollcross. I used to walk my dog in the park across from their flat and used to see the wee mini she used to drive. I wonder if she still has her private reg. it was something along the lines of “J xx MUA” Cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They’re both as bad as each other. I remember before they bought the house they live in now in EK they lived in a one bed tenement flat in Tollcross. I used to walk my dog in the park across from their flat and used to see the wee mini she used to drive. I wonder if she still has her private reg. it was something along the lines of “J xx MUA” Cringe 😬
I saw her mini on one of her vlogs - it got written off in an accident or something. My brother’s pal is pals with Jack

I bet she hated being filmed by someone else. Out of her editing control 🥴
i have a baw face too and it’s really disappointing that JG edits her shots to hide. We stan baw faces!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw her mini on one of her vlogs - it got written off in an accident or something. My brother’s pal is pals with Jack

i have a baw face too and it’s really disappointing that JG edits her shots to hide. We stan baw faces!
Hope you dont mind me asking but what’s a baw face? Sorry if that’s a stupid question!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

RawBeautyKristi is baw faced and actually embraces it. LOVE HER!

Reactions: 1
RawBeautyKristi is baw faced and actually embraces it. LOVE HER!
Fully love Kristi and her acceptance of the baw face. I have spent too many years trying to contour duck out my round face and failing miserably so I love seeing someone who can actually embrace it haha.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
IV seen her range rover with the private reg driving about the Gorbals before. I'm sure she said she lived there years ago on one of her vlogs

I am also of the baw face variety

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I can’t decide how I feel about the state of their home.
Unsure whether it’s endearing and ‘real’ that they are obviously not that fussed about their decor and clearly aren’t house proud.
Or whether it’s just manky as hell and there’s no excuse for it.
she has expensive taste, look at her makeup, the car, the holidays, the Botox and lashes.

the house is a tip because they’re both lazy shits.
They put in an offer on the house they wanted, but put in the lowest offer of 3 parties.

sums them up, so used to someone else fitting the bill and getting free ride after free ride

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.