Jamie Genevieve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a single negative comment on her vlog or Instagram, very suspicious. She’s clearly been active with her delete button. I just think she’s really shot herself in the foot with this one, part of Jamie’s appeal is that she’s “a normal girl, just like you guys” 🙄 and now she’s away on holiday in a pandemic, posting pictures of her Louis Vuitton bag by the pool. You do you boo, but prepare for the backlash.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jamie did my make up years ago back in her MUA days. £65 it cost me and all the photos from the event I went to were terrible, the flash back on the pics makes me look like Casper the ghost. What a gullible wee idiot I was, £65 for a face of tit make up!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I cant with these entitled privilaged influencers🤦‍♂️ why not go To scotland camping with the dogs etc etc. Theres so much To do in ur own country.. You dont need a holiday abroad you need air To breathe 🤦‍♂️ as if you cant live one year without holiday abroad like how bleeping miserable and entitled you Are! It just tells they have Nothing going on in theyre lives cause they sit at home Doing Nothing but admiring themselves. They Are bored as and need holiday.

the thing that annoys me is they Are not the ones busting asses when second wave hits. They did all the Job spreading it cause they Need a hol. Theyll be at home Doing duck all all day every day safe and sound. Idiots. And what is this shizz about needing time together 🤦‍♂️😂 they Are together 24/7. Its not normal life at all To be joined in hips. Absolute wankers.

Ps. Sorry bout the rant im tired frontline worker and i actually do Need a holiday 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 27
Jamie’s latest Instagram story, Jack’s sitting with his shirt unbuttoned all the way down. You’re at dinner, no one wants to see your nipples ffs! If he was chocolate he’d eat himself, he thinks he’s such a ticket.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Honestly, the more I read the more it winds me up.

I just think she has this mentality that she's a saviour and that everybody loves her and adore her and she can do no wrong. Bubbles burst hun, you're on your way out

I'd love to know what her back up plan is for when this is going down the shitter....

Reactions: 9
Jamie did my make up years ago back in her MUA days. £65 it cost me and all the photos from the event I went to were terrible, the flash back on the pics makes me look like Casper the ghost. What a gullible wee idiot I was, £65 for a face of tit make up!!!
If you pay £65(!!!!!!) for getting your makeup done for ONE night, thats on you. Thats obscene.

Reactions: 6
If you pay £65(!!!!!!) for getting your makeup done for ONE night, thats on you. Thats obscene.
I obviously didn’t know how much I was going to cost. I almost choked. Had to go get more money from the bank. I did it once and never again!!!!

My thoughts exactly! Wow!! A fantastic MUA full face and lashes should run you £40 AT MOST!
I’m aware! I didn’t know how much I was going to cost until I was there!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I obviously didn’t know how much I was going to cost. I almost choked. Had to go get more money from the bank. I did it once and never again!!!!

God - that’s horrifying. What a scammer.

Reactions: 2
I can’t decide how I feel about the state of their home.
Unsure whether it’s endearing and ‘real’ that they are obviously not that fussed about their decor and clearly aren’t house proud.
Or whether it’s just manky as hell and there’s no excuse for it.

Reactions: 5

Was this when she was at Onyx? I remember you had to specially request her because she was famous 🤣 but everyone else was fair game

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My thoughts exactly! Wow!! A fantastic MUA full face and lashes should run you £40 AT MOST!
There’s another Glasgow Mua who bumped her prices up because she done make up one some TV stars for the NTAs. She was £47 with lashes BEFORE the NTAs so I dread to think what she charges now lol. Her main clientele is wags and wannabe mob wives so they can afford her I guess lol 😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s another Glasgow Mua who bumped her prices up because she done make up one some TV stars for the NTAs. She was £47 with lashes BEFORE the NTAs so I dread to think what she charges now lol. Her main clientele is wags and wannabe mob wives so they can afford her I guess lol 😂 x
I know exactly who you mean 🤣

Who was that? Does anyone remember the one who was a convicted m*rderer?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.